HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

European football

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

European football Empty
PostSubject: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Am I alone in hoping that every 'English' club gets knocked out ?

Enjoyed watching Milan beat the Moo Campers last night, hopefully that will shut up some of the feckkers who think pitty pat is real football.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm

No.

Jock would probably want the same. But then, he's an unhinged Scotsman.

Edit: Geddon Spurs.
Back to top Go down

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 pm

I don't give it much thought tbh.

I watched United v real Madrid and the Celtic game, but Celtic are to all intents and purposes Irish. I might put the Liverpool game on for 15 minutes but I think we're watching a movie later. I'll probably look at Swansea v Bradford on Sunday. Be funny if Bradford won but if not they've had a blast and made a fortune and Swansea have done wonders in a short space of time so don't mind them winning, actually I was going to do Swansea by a few, possibly 4-0.

feckin shame they're Welsh but hey ho.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Spurs and Newcastle thru. Liverpool 1 down at Anfield and now need to score at least 4. Chelsea losing at the Bridge, all square on aggregate.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

not alone, i hope EVERY english side loses ANY game against european opposition.
also i hope the england team, exeter, afc tree huggers & leicester lose every game they play.

simples
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Liverpool now 3-1 up on the night. Great game. I hate that fuckin chipmunk Suarez but can't deny he's some player.
Back to top Go down

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Watched the spurs and liverpool games both good,though i'm not used to watching football! cheers
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Bayern are the best team in Europe, a real joy to watch as well.

Barca are boring in my opinion these days. No plan B. Teams now know how to get results against them.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:40 am

I cannot be arsed to watch any of this plastic football they call European soccer. I wouldn't know who's playing who and don't give a rats ass anyway.

They will just never know the joy of winning 1-0 away at Macclesfield on a Tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 am

gasser9 wrote:
They will just never know the joy of winning 1-0 away at Macclesfield on a Tuesday night.

Or conceding in the 95th minute at Macclesfield on a Tuesday night..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

European football Empty
PostSubject: Re: European football   European football Empty

Back to top Go down

European football
Page 1 of 1