Tgwu
Dougie
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

First European Securities In Court in February Empty
PostSubject: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Surprised Postey hasn't spotted this one.

Big news?

Nothing to worry about?

Move along nothing to see here?

Everything is hunky dory?

Anything on Pasoti?

An ATD first?

Quote :
Date: 2 January 2014 Issue Number: 60741 Page number: 47

Publication Date: Thursday, 2 January 2014

Notice Code: 2450

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)

Companies Court No 8493 of 2013

In the Matter of FIRST EUROPEAN SECURITIES LIMITED

(Company Number 2800793)

and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind up the above-named Company First European Securities Limited c/o Bishop Fleming, Chy Nyverow, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2DP, presented on 3 December 2013 by Richard William West and Trevor Malcolm Newman, (as Trustees of Waltham Forest Friendly Society) of 236 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London E17 3AY, will be heard at Rolls Building, Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1NL, on 3 February 2014, at 10.30 am (or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).

Any person intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioner or its Solicitors in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 31 January 2014.

The Petitioner’s Solicitor is Healys, 15-17 Jockey’s Fields, London WC1R 4QR, Telephone: 0207 822 4000. Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. (Ref MIE/1WA188/1.)

(1968769)

Last edited by Dougie on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 am

Here you Damon more ammunition, this will please the pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:09 am

Just concentrating more on FIL from now on, no big deal or drama that my partners, the money men, aren't happy with the way nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk used the company's funds.

Postey must be about to explode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:22 am

Maybe RWW could post the link over to the FES thread on the other forum............if he can still login.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:26 am

I put this in the Herald comments twice and taken down twice.

I read in the London Gazette that the main sponsor of Argyle is going into Insolvency
How will Argyle cope with this news?

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division).

(Company Number 2800793) and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:27 am

There is literally nothing to see here, the liquidation aspect of the court orders and the words, "winding up companies" just muddy the waters in what is, I have been assured, perfectly normal business practice for most firms that are in fine financial fettle.
Luckily pasoti is sponsored by perfectly fit for purpose FIL and not like Argyle who are sponsored by a company about to be wound up and liquidated.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:28 am

I think we found out the sponsorship money was paid over on a mnothly basis.

Would this source of funding be at least in abeyance whilst this is sorted out?

Wasn't the mantra that this was nobody's business but Nikk's and didn't affect Argyle?

Can you imagine again if this was happening to Damon for example or to one of the M7. Certain superfans andd REAL mates glee would be unbridled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:29 am

So just to check Dougie this is a public notice is it not? We have to be sure that you haven't hacked any computers or stolen any private records to obtain this information?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 am

Quote :
A winding up petition (WUP) is by far the most serious action that can be taken against your company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 am

Dougie wrote:
I think we found out the sponsorship money was paid over on a mnothly basis.

Would this source of funding be at least in abeyance whilst this is sorted out?

Wasn't the mantra that this was nobody's business but Nikk's and didn't affect Argyle?

Can you imagine again if this was happening to Damon for example or to one of the M7.  Certain superfans andd REAL mates glee would be unbridled.

We were accused of de stabilising the club and threatened with libel action for reporting a document that was forwarded to us that although was in the public domain was apparently a private matter?  scratch 

Fortunately the new libel laws are a lot more clear cut.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:33 am

Iggy wrote:
So just to check Dougie this is a public notice is it not? We have to be sure that you haven't hacked any computers or stolen any private records to obtain this information?

Is published in the bible that is the London Gazette.  It's a publically available record.  It's where Postey spotted the petition to wind up Argyle by the HMRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 am

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Maybe RWW could post the link over to the FES thread on the other forum............if he can still login.   Very Happy 

Sadly my username is now "inactive" and I have to contact an administrator.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:38 am

RWW wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Maybe RWW could post the link over to the FES thread on the other forum............if he can still login.   Very Happy 

What a surprise.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 pm

RWW wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

I'm sure you've just made a mistake. Pasoti has a far more open policy now and will accept all shades of opinion without recourse to censorship or bans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Iggy wrote:

in other words you have gone on a public flickr account?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:24 pm

I'm quite chuffed that anyone thinks I'm a hacker.  I can turn off or turn on a computer and am afeared on modern technolgy so much that I don't carry a mobile phone. I even rather get lost than rely on a sat nav in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 pm

this would explain the damon fight on twitter then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:07 pm

popcorn Just in time for the weekend. popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I put this in the Herald comments twice and taken down twice.

I read in the London Gazette that the main sponsor of Argyle is going into Insolvency
How will Argyle cope with this news?

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division).

(Company Number 2800793) and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

You sound surprised, Tgwu.  laugh 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Sorry to report both back on.

On the comment under

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

like to see more comments put on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:18 pm

and already the hounds are at work giving you the thumbs down. Just goes to show they care not about the club just their mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:18 pm

knecht wrote:
RWW wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

I'm sure you've just made a mistake. Pasoti has a far more open policy now and will accept all shades of opinion without recourse to censorship or bans.

Same as me and Damon (sorry Damon wasn't banned, just a 'technical glitch' you couldn't log in for half a day), and The Grumpy Loyal who couldn't use his PMs, another 'technical glitch' - all randomly at the time it was about to come out that Chris Webb had run off with Darren Purse's wife, and Nick Barron's companies were facing administration.

Weird how these technical glitches don't affect the sycophants though? Perhaps because they don't have mods monitoring and meddling in their accounts like Stasi agents on speed.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:21 pm

oh dear, oh dear move along we got a lot to see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Angry wrote:
and already the hounds are at work giving you the thumbs down. Just goes to show they care not about the club just their mates.

Do these plebs realise that putting thumbs down doesn't make the news any less true.

Is that going to be their strategy at the hearing? Pack the gallery like Brent did with OAPs in green scarves, and imitate Nero at the Colosseum.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 pm

I wonder how long it will be before Nickkkkkkkkkkkk logs another abuse report because of this thread ?
If this is not in the public domain then i dont know what is.
You can run but you cant hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February Empty

Back to top Go down

First European Securities In Court in February
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next