bjorn_yesterday
Jethro
Tgwu
Dougie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 pm

knecht wrote:
Why are people so intent on playing "Guess the Identity"?

The mods have access to email addresses and, I repeat, unless the poster is playing a really clever game, then he is not who he's been accused of being. And I have also looked at his posts.

Many people may have the initials RWW.

Unless of course he is  albino  in disguise. (JOKING!!!! He's not.)

I nearly have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Funny as feck Nikkk trying to make out everything is still ok while Rome burns around him!

Of course St Lukes are going to be out of pocket over this, by quite some amount too and yet that fat cnut Newell still feels the need to stick the boot into Damon about it, and he hasn't even feckin commented  Razz  Talk about obsessed lol.

So Webby doesn't get an all expenses trip to Peru where he shakes hands with 5 sorry 2 people who have trekked miles? Life's a bitch eh Greenman  Razz 

KEEP CALM AND BELIEVE NIKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Wasn't Mike Trigger banned from Pasoti for a hoax charity donation?

Really funny because I saw on Facebook yesterday that fat cnut on a wannabe football hooligan site where the TCE were all bigging themselves up for standing outside a pub chanting  scratch 

I felt compelled to put the fat cnut right and show the other Burberry bellends who they were dealing with  lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Really funny because I saw on Facebook yesterday that fat cnut on a wannabe football hooligan site where the TCE were all bigging themselves up for standing outside a pub chanting  scratch 

I felt compelled to put the fat cnut right and show the other Burberry bellends who they were dealing with  lol! 

You and me don't agree on much Rab, I see Flum are on a bit of roll, but I enjoyed reading that, except for finding out that your mate Trigger went to my old Alumni, I assume he is younger than me though and the old place did get fubar after it lost its Grammar School status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:

He's said jog on tells me he watched football factory far too much.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You and me don't agree on much Rab, I see Flum are on a bit of roll, but I enjoyed reading that, except for finding out that your mate Trigger went to my old Alumni, I assume he is younger than me though and the old place did get fubar after it lost its Grammar School status.

You went to Hele's school in Plympton Tiz? You sure you're not a janner  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Email recieved from Nik.

Hi,

Just to set the record straight, support for St Lukes has not been cancelled and nor will it be. Some changes have been made for the next trip with regards to the people going. That has nothing whatsoever to do with the current FES situation, and we will continue to back St Lukes in the future. It is a wonderful place that does a wonderful job and means a great deal to me personally as it does to several of my friends. They will never be forgotten.

Regards,

Nik.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

You went to Hele's school in Plympton Tiz? You sure you're not a janner  lol! 

Hell no, heaven forbid.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:11 pm

I wonder what Newell means when he says "FES pulling back a bit from St Lukes" then?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:13 pm

I guess poor ole Postey is on 24 hour ATD watch. Don't tell 'em your name Pike  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I wonder what Newell means when he says "FES pulling back a bit from St Lukes" then?  scratch 

Ah but that's FES, FIL will be continuing to spunk millions of pounds away on a weekly basis to keep the Aviva's happy.

The number of Peruvian trekkers has diminished considerably therefore Nikkkkkk's sponsorship which is to help St Lukes is also going to diminish considerably.

I know he's a fancy money man and all that but it takes a bit better bullshit to fool ATD'ers Nikkkk. You're not dealing with Porky now  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:24 pm

sounds like a feckin del boy wanna be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:19 am

So the long and short of the latest tell tale sign is thus:
The charidee trip to Peru going up shit creek without a paddle has nothing to do with the fact that FES will shortly be heading the same way!!!!???

Ok Nickkkkkkkkkk..whatever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 am

Wonder when the Herald will update this heart warming tale of one familys daring do

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 am

One thing that strikes me as funny with the MP trip is that even though old Porky isn't even doing the trek he is still giving it large about all the effort being made whilst still trying to infer that Damon didn't jump out of a plane!
Why don't we sponsor Porky to jump out of a plane?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:19 am

Without a parachute  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

I would gladly sponsor Newell to do a parachute jump, now that you have a little free time how about it Ian?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 am

Ian Newell to jump out of a plane without a parachute over syria,

we could cure a cancer with the money that would raise  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Angry wrote:
Ian Newell to jump out of a plane without a parachute over syria,

we could cure a cancer with the money that would raise  cheers cheers 

£10 a good enough. Start ?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:46 pm

One of the Guests? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:56 pm

If he's being told that Nik and FES have kept the club afloat then this has come from a pbay mole not from one of us. Sure his money has helped but it is small beans compared to even the lump sum payment needed to pay the staff.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
If he's being told that Nik and FES have kept the club afloat then this has come from a pbay mole not from one of us. Sure his money has helped but it is small beans compared to even the lump sum payment needed to pay the staff.

trying to go down in a blaze of glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Nice to see nearly all the deepthroaters all posting on one thread again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:39 pm

What did you do during the war? I single handedly kept the club afloat.

Very noble except it appears that he used other people's money to do so.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
One of the Guests? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shame they didn't get a direct quote from the director(s) of FES or the petitioners from Waltham Forest Freindly Society. Maybe the Herald will be more direct in it's questioning. It would help to put it to bed for everyone's sake. As it stands Nikkk says everything is hunky dory so it must be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First European Securities In Court in February
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next