Tgwu
Dougie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
One of the Guests? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You don't write for that particular journal do you Damon?

That piece goes awfully deep for there not to be a Garg involved.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Although there does seem to be a number of errors in the piece, it is good that PASOTI has been recognised as the "Official Plymouth Argyle forum"  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Although there does seem to be a number of errors in the piece, it is good that PASOTI has been recognised as the "Official Plymouth Argyle forum"  Laughing 

this has ian de lar written all over it lol i wouldnt be shocked if ian walker was him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Is it feck Angry if it was DeLiar it would go something like this,
Firstly I would like to say thank you to James Brent as without him we wouldn't have a club to support. Nik would like to announce there is nothing at all to worry about at FES. Getting any company wound up and liquidated is just a procedure that is followed sometimes when people don't see eye to eye over trifling arguments like who makes the tea or who parks in which car parking space. I did ask Waltham Forest Friendly to provide a statement but they kept on making libellous statements and as such have been banned from the clubs official forum and henceforth cannot be mentioned online.

He did however write this piece for the Herald,
Firstly can we all thank James Brent that we still have a club to support. As sponsor of the magnificent joint venture between Tudor industries ltd and Akkeron asset stripping ltd. Nik Baron would like to say that any fears over his recent court troubles are unfounded, knickers will still be filled with stickers, mugs are free with every fan fest ticket and the Machu Pichu trip is still on. Unfortunately since Kilamanjaro the associate proxy director has put on another five stone and will have to wait at the bottom of the hill.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:33 pm

I am rather suprised that Tudor allows an 'adverse' lender to 'advertise' all over Home Park as this seems somewhat to go against Council Policy................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Iggy wrote:
Is it feck Angry if it was DeLiar it would go something like this,
Firstly I would like to say thank you to James Brent as without him we wouldn't have a club to support. Nik would like to announce there is nothing at all to worry about at FES. Getting any company wound up and liquidated is just a procedure that is followed sometimes when people don't see eye to eye over trifling arguments like who makes the tea or who parks in which car parking space. I did ask Waltham Forest Friendly to provide a statement but they kept on making libellous statements and as such have been banned from the clubs official forum and henceforth cannot be mentioned online.

He did however write this piece for the Herald,
Firstly can we all thank James Brent that we still have a club to support. As sponsor of the magnificent joint venture between Tudor industries ltd and Akkeron asset stripping ltd. Nik Baron would like to say that any fears over his recent court troubles are unfounded, knickers will still be filled with stickers, mugs are free with every fan fest ticket and the Machu Pichu trip is still on. Unfortunately since Kilamanjaro the associate proxy director has put on another five stone and will have to wait at the bottom of the hill.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I noticed that one Ali - The Pig will be torn here. On the one hand he's always claimed his site to not be affiliated. However he knows it will please his paymaster James if the two are officially nicely entwined.  Very Happy  

X-Isle will have a seizure if he reads that piece. Oh how he used to harp on about Pyongyang being properly Independent and what a sad day it would be if PAFC and Pyongyang ever became 'an item'. He won't show any dissent though. It's hilarious because Newell dislikes him almost as much as he does all the other nemisis' he's gathered over the years. Nowt worse than someone you'd love to row with, who now always agrees with ya!  cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:54 pm

I'm surprised PL2 FACED and Porky haven't started a sponsor Banton's shirt wankfest, or have they?

Maybe Nikkkk is so skint that he can't stump up enough petty cash for the official PAFC forum  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'm surprised PL2 FACED and Porky haven't started a sponsor Banton's shirt wankfest, or have they?

Maybe Nikkkk is so skint that he can't stump up enough petty cash for the official PAFC forum  Very Happy 

Shorely Mods, the link at the bottom of this page should be changed from 'Popcorn Time' to 'Official Plymouth Argyle Forum' ? Razz 
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Shorely Mods, the link at the bottom of this page should be changed from 'Popcorn Time' to 'Official Plymouth Argyle Forum' ? Razz 

Strangely the links can only be changed by the Keyholders and Knecht is busy Cardigan modelling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I guess poor ole Postey is on 24 hour ATD watch. Don't tell 'em your name Pike  Very Happy 

Sadly and pathetically he is. He watches, scans and pours over every conceivable little snippet of ammunition and information he could use for a rainy day. His dossier of quotes, pics and ATD screen shots must getting as big as  Pig  laugh Pathetic little man.

Get that De-lar? point and laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I noticed that one Ali - The Pig will be torn here. On the one hand he's always claimed his site to not be affiliated.

Hey Czarky, if you click on About Pasoti at the top of their rather untidy home page, you'll see the words........Pasoti.. an OFFICIAL fan club of PAFC.  I checked this when that forum was tucked under Nik and Nool's pillow some while ago. I have no idea if it was always worded as such, but it certainly is now. I think they are delighted to be official, married, joined at the hip and are shouting it from the rooftops. This is his big lunge, he won't be taking half measures.

Last edited by Winter Green on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IanRedington

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Dougie wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Shame they didn't get a direct quote from the director(s) of FES or the petitioners from Waltham Forest Freindly Society.  Maybe the Herald will be more direct in it's questioning.  It would help to put it to bed for everyone's sake.  As it stands Nikkk says everything is hunky dory so it must be.

Both parties will not comment on a petition at this stage, Dougie - the laws on publishing content on this topic are incredibly strict - and one cannot simply jump to any conclusions with the use of forum 'hearsay'.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:36 pm

IanRedington wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Shame they didn't get a direct quote from the director(s) of FES or the petitioners from Waltham Forest Freindly Society.  Maybe the Herald will be more direct in it's questioning.  It would help to put it to bed for everyone's sake.  As it stands Nikkk says everything is hunky dory so it must be.

Both parties will not comment on a petition at this stage, Dougie - the laws on publishing content on this topic are incredibly strict - and one cannot simply jump to any conclusions with the use of forum 'hearsay'.

Nick Baron seems quite happy to comment and dismiss the petition.

Btw. Welcome Ian and can I say I used to enjoy your role as "Tricky Dicky" in Eastenders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 pm

green_genie wrote:
IanRedington wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Nick Baron seems quite happy to comment and dismiss the petition.

Btw. Welcome Ian and can I say I used to enjoy your role as "Tricky Dicky" in Eastenders.

his scenes in corrie with jim mcdonald where bafta winning...so they were
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I noticed that one Ali - The Pig will be torn here. On the one hand he's always claimed his site to not be affiliated.

Hey Czarky, if you click on About Pasoti at the top of their rather untidy home page, you'll see the words........Pasoti.. an OFFICIAL fan club of PAFC.  I checked this when that forum was tucked under Nik and Nool's pillow some while ago. I have no idea if it was always worded as such, but it certainly is now. I think they are delighted to be official, married, joined at the hip and are shouting it from the rooftops. This is his big lunge, he won't be taking half measures.

Interesting.

What does 'official' actually mean? In years gone by it got to the point where Pasoti was so disliked by those in power at Home Park, that all computers at the ground were blocked from being able to access Pasoti. Peter Jones was a huge critic of the site when dissenting voices were able to air their opinions there. Oh how things change.  Very Happy 

Pasoti was, once upon a time, fiercely Independent. Sadly nowadays it is almost exclusively the domain of nodding donkeys, children, and star-struck yes-men.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Winter Green wrote:

That page has been up for years and years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think they were honoured as an "online' fan club when the internet was in its infancy.  It didn't take too long for it to fall out of favour...  

Now, thanks to Newell, its back as an 'official' propaganda outlet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 pm

IanRedington wrote:

For someone who purports to be an expert in the matter of disclosure our new poster doesn't appear to have much empathy with the English language.

"Both parties will not comment" ?

Shirley one means:- Neither party will comment ?

I smell Pork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
IanRedington wrote:

For someone who purports to be an expert in the matter of disclosure our new poster doesn't appear to have much empathy with the English language.

I smell Pork.

You don't half love your sausage, Tis.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:48 am

PatDunne wrote:
I am rather suprised that Tudor allows an 'adverse' lender to 'advertise' all over Home Park as this seems somewhat to go against Council Policy................

cheeky brown envelope might help or he done it to keep speccy quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:01 am

Official: Relating to an authority or public body and its activities and responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
IanRedington

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:49 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
IanRedington wrote:

I smell Pork.

You're awfully nice to new posters, aren't you?

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:04 pm

IanRedington wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
IanRedington wrote:

I smell Pork.

Thanks...

I am actually, some on here will be checking out your IP address and inside leg measurement as I type.

While your posting history consists of a pretty lame defence of Nikk the money lender your boney fides are bound to be suspect, this site and the people that post on it have been subject to a tirade of abuse from the Pork Patrol, as an unbiased observer I feel obliged to help them out whenever I can.

May I commend you on your correct use of "you're"?
Back to top Go down
IanRedington

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
IanRedington wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
IanRedington wrote:

I smell Pork.

Thanks...

I am actually, some on here will be checking out your IP address and inside leg measurement as I type.

While your posting history consists of a pretty lame defence of Nikk the money lender your boney fides are bound to be suspect, this site and the people that post on it have been subject to a tirade of abuse from the Pork Patrol, as an unbiased observer I feel obliged to help them out whenever I can.

May I commend you on your correct use of "you're"?

Defence of Nikk? Please look back at the original post - what I actually did was respond to someone questioning why there were no quotes in an article by a 'Loantalk' journalist from Nikk or WFFS.

Whether you look at my IP address or not - which by the way is completely ludicrous, you represent a small second division football club's fan forum, not the bloody Stasi - I have no commercial interest in this story at all.

But thank you for that, 'Lord Tisdale' - and for the grammatical commendation - may I commend you on being a complete w****r?

Farewell,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Welcome to ATD Ian!  clown 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First European Securities In Court in February
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next