Peggy
Dougie
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Every time I'm busy I miss the popcorn threads:( 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:19 pm

GOB wrote:
Hooper, the pooper scooper wrote:
Sitting on the fence? Never, you have always been pro Trust and blinkered and against anything/anyone else.
From that it seems obvious that Hooper is anti anyone that supports the Trust and therefore, the fans!
Priceless from the bin badger.  He's been anti Trust from the start.  One of his first posts on the matter perhaps even his first was to dismiss it.  He can't mention it without a barb in the tail.  Witness his ludicrous post of the Trust photo completion winner thread.  

He only stood for the PASB because it wasn't the Trust.  Said he would serve everyone yet serves only himself.

Hello Tony. Hello Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Dougie wrote:
GOB wrote:
Sitting on the fence? Never, you have always been pro Trust and blinkered and against anything/anyone else.
From that it seems obvious that Hooper is anti anyone that supports the Trust and therefore, the fans!
Priceless from the bin badger.  He's been anti Trust from the start.  One of his first posts on the matter perhaps even his first was to dismiss it.  He can't mention it without a barb in the tail.  Witness his ludicrous post of the Trust photo completion winner thread.  

He only stood for the PASB because it wasn't the Trust.  Said he would serve everyone yet serves only himself.

Hello Tony.  Hello Lee.

lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:30 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
GOB wrote:

Hello Tony.  Hello Lee.

lol! lol! 
I would have said bin worrier!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Eastenders drum roll...................

stop bluffin' to wind SOMEONE up
Do you want to see the e-mails?
Yes I would.

Hooper only got in because someone pulled out didn't they?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 pm

That was the problem in the beginning Hairy!

His Dad didn't pull out!Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 am

Comedy gold from the porcine one,
DON'T PANIC! There's nothing to worry about, the club is in fine hands. How does he know this?
IJN typed with his little trotters,

Jerry, I was not referring to anyone that uses (to my knowledge) Pasoti with that remark.

The OP is 'well in' with people that would like nothing other than to see JB fail. I think his comments last night 'Ex Banker' and 'Old Etonian' show where he is coming from.

I see JB regularly, he's a family man with high standards and in my view a decent man. So, I trust him with my club.

This is where you are going wrong Ian, you see I am a family man with high standards and I didn't hesitate to piss in your pint at the last fan fest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:57 am

Fritzl was a family man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:59 am

I'm Josef Fritzl and no windows was my idea.
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:10 pm

watgull wrote:
As regards Oldway Mansions work has been delayed because the signing of the legal agreement has been delayed.
The legal agreement has been delayed, partly because Akkeron has decided to use in house builders rather than contractors because of market conditions.
Mark Jones for Akkeron said that work could take another seven to twelve months to start as surveys need to be carried out to see how to run modern services through the building.
The link FY 310 put up was dated 1st may 2012, so work could commence on the mansion in October 2014.
Information from this weeks Herald Express.Sorry can not do the link thingy.
Haha, just started reading this thread and saw this. "Market conditions" is just another way of saying "we're having trouble raising the capital to pay for it" I.e. We can't sell another asset for enough cash or we can't secure a loan from a bank

What a load of shite.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Dougie wrote:

He only stood for the PASB because it wasn't the Trust. .
Funny thing was Tony put on his PASB election statement that a Trust board member supported his candidature.

Odd for someone so against the Trust to use its name in that way.

Last edited by Tim Chown on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Wrong thread Tim? 

I do agree that Hooper is a two faced fucker though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Edited for clarity...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:24 am

argyle_till_i_die wrote:
watgull wrote:
As regards Oldway Mansions work has been delayed because the signing of the legal agreement has been delayed.
The legal agreement has been delayed, partly because Akkeron has decided to use in house builders rather than contractors because of market conditions.
Mark Jones for Akkeron said that work could take another seven to twelve months to start as surveys need to be carried out to see how to run modern services through the building.
The link FY 310 put up was dated 1st may 2012, so work could commence on the mansion in October 2014.
Information from this weeks Herald Express.Sorry can not do the link thingy.
Haha, just started reading this thread and saw this. "Market conditions" is just another way of saying "we're having trouble raising the capital to pay for it" I.e. We can't sell another asset for enough cash or we can't secure a loan from a bank

What a load of shite.....
Realist appraisal - any banker (ex) worth his salt knows that the west is brewing up for a mega crash, if that money is coming from the States, well sit back and watch the fireworks!! I have nothing but contempt for this cabal masquerading as football club!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:23 am

PL2FACED is now accusing someone of being a multi because they had a pop at Nooligan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 am

Greenjock wrote:
PL2FACED is now accusing someone of being a multi because they had a pop at Nooligan Razz
They have been completely opened up for everyone to witness their antics. Prior to ATD's existence, Brent's trolls would have just hit the ban button but now they can't ban anyone because they need the numbers and they know that anyone they do ban will just join the ranks of ATD.

The day they gained access to the old Argyle Talk site and closed it was the biggest mistake they could have made!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:48 am

Is Newell suggesting that Stephens Dad is Womble? Kill two birds with one stone could be the new way forward, ban Damon and EJH for being the same person, Womble and JJanner, clean those threads from any persons of interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 am

Newell and 2faced are twitching that finger but they can't afford to lose a user unless it's one of their own multis. I can almost feel their desperation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:39 pm

That OllieArgyle is really the most annoying little shit I've ever encountered. A spotty little geek lecturing people because he's now a Pasoti mod?

If he spoke down to me like he does to others on Pasoti I'd seek out the little snot nosed runt and stick Rick O'Shays microphone where the sun doesn't shine, sideways Razz 

Condescending little pipsqueak. Imagine being beholden to Newell and a champion ass-licker at such a young age.

I'm pretty sure I know relatives of his in Truro as well and they're nothing like that spunktrumpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
That OllieArgyle is really the most annoying little shit I've ever encountered. A spotty little geek lecturing people because he's now a Pasoti mod?

If he spoke down to me like he does to others on Pasoti I'd seek out the little snot nosed runt and stick Rick O'Shays microphone where the sun doesn't shine, sideways Razz 

Condescending little pipsqueak. Imagine being beholden to Newell and a champion ass-licker at such a young age.

I'm pretty sure I know relatives of his in Truro as well and they're nothing like that spunktrumpet.
Top boy then - spunktrumpet?!!! Luv it!!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 pm

In amongst all the usual shite on that thread, there are some strong hints (well, that's how I'm reading them) about a negotiated rent holiday.

Not only does that not answer anything about the rates, which, as several of us have pointed out, have to be paid by everybody ... but it also begs a BIG question: why on earth would PCC enter into a deal which increases the rent by £30,000 pa if the tenant's negotiated a rent holiday? Would anybody even ask for a rent holiday on any grounds other than being a bit skint?

Maybe somebody who knows about these things could explain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:31 pm

It would be fairly stupid of James Brent not to try and negotiate a rent decrease. He's a business person trying to maximise profit/cut losses. I don't agree with that as a council tax payer/resident of Plymouth but it is obviously going to happen. There is no chance if James Brent was paying nothing that the shadow council cabinet would not have made an enormous issue of it.
For me, this whole rumour is utter balderdash - sorry Damon but it is... that's my anti-rumour. A rumour about a rumour if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:36 pm

I am interested in the term 'holiday' as though it's a normal practice, yet it doesn't appear to be designed for business but for housing tenants.

I suppose we could simply ask our local Councillors?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

GOB wrote:
I am interested in the term 'holiday' as though it's a normal practice, yet it doesn't appear to be designed for business but for housing tenants.

I suppose we could simply ask our local Councillors?
I can't remember who (and I can't be bothered to look) but I'm certain that someone has approached his councillor and the reply was 'I'll look into it......'.

Well see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:43 pm

That'll be interesting then Knecht, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange rumour about the club
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next