green_genie
Tringreen
Peggy
Dougie
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 am

If this is true, and of course it isn't because Ian said it wasn't, I wonder if Brenty is getting similar deals regarding his other activities such as the Pavilions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 am

I think Damon should take legal action over Nool's comments yesterday. I think Damon should aim for £100k but settle for £75k.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 am

I suspect that Pasoti's crack legal team has seen the thread and pointed out that even as owner, mod and poster on his own site he is not above the law and that the law of the land still applies even to him, that the only libels perpetrated were by him and that should it reach court he'd not have a leg to stand on.

Anyway back to the £1m or so that Brent has extracted from the council. Every time your car hits a pot hole think "at least James Brent's kids are enjoying the best private education that the money that might have fixed that pot hole can buy". That should offer some small comfort.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:16 am

GOB wrote:
Good old dependable Daz, not quite as bright as white.
lol! I wonder if Daz and De-Liar will reignite their weekly spats? It used to be most amusing. Perhaps that's why De-Liar is sooooo quiet, he's sulking about the return of one of his old sparring partners..Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Strange rumour about the club - Page 7  border=" />
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 pm

FFS! That was really funny and worked in preview but now won't work when posted, I give up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:

come january 31st, brents first year in charge accounts will HAVE to be made public, or its the fine from hmrc.
Errrrrrr, no they won't.
fishing 
Difficult on here to tell the difference between irony and stupidity, what with the irony being a bit on the sparse side, the post itself just screamed stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Spowell92 wrote:
It was a great night, terrific football match to watch. Losing was a massive shame, but we certainly could be proud of our team after the effort. So on that particular evening, in that battling manner, yes I had a very good time thank you, did you enjoy it?
5 commas in 2 lines and calling the previous poster out by questioning their loyalty and whether they attend games.... Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Spowell92 wrote:
It was a great night, terrific football match to watch. Losing was a massive shame, but we certainly could be proud of our team after the effort. So on that particular evening, in that battling manner, yes I had a very good time thank you, did you enjoy it?
5 commas in 2 lines and calling the previous poster out by questioning their loyalty and whether they attend games.... Rolling Eyes 
They both love an exclamation mark as well Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 pm

You lot are terrible. A septic gang that has made Damon post vile accusations on a website that doesn't do personal abuse. For shame!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Don't Panic, sorry "Don't Panic" has posted his latest feelings on the thread.

His posting style comes across more and more familiar everytime he posts.

I wonder where Webby is these days and what he'd have to say on the matter.....

"Don't Panic" wrote:

The sooner this pathetically acted soap opera between a select few fans ceases & is consigned to the Argyle history books the better for us all, it's truly embarrassing to read the same penis-posturing, shit-stirring, ego-enhancing bollocks that is regurgitated daily on this site & I'm sure that's not why this site was set up. What makes me annoyed is that I still come on here to try & get my Argyle fix but can't help but read these threads, I'm truly worried that all these petty politics being conducted are more unsettling to the club & it's long term future then these apparently unfounded rumours that somehow get airtime.
"Don't Panic" will soon be putting himself in self imposed exile I imagine.

popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Last edited by ejh on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Don't Panic, sorry "Don't Panic" has posted his latest feelings on the thread.

Don't Panic wrote:

The sooner this pathetically acted soap opera between a select few fans ceases & is consigned to the Argyle history books the better for us all, it's truly embarrassing to read the same penis-posturing, shit-stirring, ego-enhancing bollocks that is regurgitated daily on this site & I'm sure that's not why this site was set up. What makes me annoyed is that I still come on here to try & get my Argyle fix but can't help but read these threads, I'm truly worried that all these petty politics being conducted are more unsettling to the club & it's long term future then these apparently unfounded rumours that somehow get airtime.

popcorn 
Don't_Panic's registered email is:  Not sure that you should be posting other peoples e mails.

Maybe he is the manager for a 4 piece cover band?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 pm

For us mere mortals - who is this Dont Panic, PM will do? I know should keep up and all that ta!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:00 pm

That email address is used for a PSN account and also has a flickr account and there's a profile linked to Ivybridge on it - it's not Chris Webb.

I'm not stalking anyone, just googled it. Honest guv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 pm

You're wasting your time pointing out multis or trying to talk sense on Pasoti EJH.

Newell's made such a case for Brent that he could never backtrack now. I saw him posting something like he never sticks up for Brent or makes excuses for him! WTF? So who was it who gave the whole lip quivering, not a property developer at all speech? Who is it that keeps reminding everyone that Brent goes to every game?

Webb/Don't Panic/Motorman has given up trying to ram his view down everyone's throat and simply opts for the old "Lets drop it and all just get along" line now.

Its pathetic that they feel under so much pressure that they have to resort to multiple accounts to make it appear as though the fans are all onside and happy with Argyle's plight.

Saracen 10 disappeared and up popped S Powell, then Motorman held exactly the same views as Webb but was outed so he disappeared and Don't Panic appeared out of thin air and has exactly the same views and style of posting.

PL2FACED was challenged to share his expert opinion on how exactly the development was beneficial to the club over a month ago but says he will answer in his own time lol.

Pasoti gets more like the club every day. And that's not a compliment. 

So Newell's solution? Bring back " I don't get involved in all the carp" Daz, another mod who likes the safety of an anonymous account to launch his attacks. He doesn't get involved in all the crap but he was heavily involved in the spoof ADT account which was every bit as septic as its instigator Newell likes claiming others are. Anyone who read Pasoti before its purging took place last night can make up their own mind who was throwing around scurrilous accusations and attacking people as he always claims he's the victim of.

The Herald have clammed up totally about this story so I'd imagine pressure has been exerted on it to fall back in line or be shunned when it comes to the weekly "We just need a bit of luck and fans to get behind us" update.

That tells you that Brent is untouchable and can do as he pleases in Plymouth. As many payment holidays as he wants, but presumably entirely different payment holidays than those Damon was forced to take all those years ago.

I would say that unless substantial work is evident on Brent's ventures within a couple of weeks then it could well be time to start rattling those buckets again. Someone has to pay for all those executive standard Christmas presents the Brent children will have put on the letter to Santa. Ponies don't come cheap you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 pm

The Herald have clammed up? There's no actual evidence Jock. You're a bloke who's repeating a rumour on an internet site. Not having a go but they're unlikely to run a story based upon something they've heard third hand via a rumour that was implied on a football forum.

Secondly, that email address isn't Chris Webb. Chris Webb hardly posts anywhere these days - I don't blame him either.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm

[quote="Yea Man"]Don't Panic, sorry "Don't Panic" has posted his latest feelings on the thread.

Don't Panic wrote:

So ee finks it's petty politics does ee ?

It's wonderful to witness that all but the dimmest Avivas and the self promoting devious jamboys themselves, have at last seen frough the nefarious activities of the Deepthroating, Windsor Boy types.

These bullying chumps have helped bring the club to its knees. An utter and shameful shambles.They've been rumbled. Get the kindling ready !
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:42 pm

I have asked my Councillor the question he said he will look into it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I have asked my Councillor the question he said he will look into it
That's 100% the best thing to do to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Dingle wrote:
So how do PCC council tax payers go about getting one of these holidays?  After all, if I didn't have to pay my council tax, I could spend all the money saved in the club shop, on refreshments, or by going to more games.  That can surely only be good for PAFC.  
Spot on, Dingle.

Plus, with winter coming, it would be good if PCC could give people a council tax holiday so they can afford to heat their homes as well as feed their kids, instead of having to choose between the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 pm

hairy j wrote:
The Herald have clammed up? There's no actual evidence Jock. You're a bloke who's repeating a rumour on an internet site. Not having a go but they're unlikely to run a story based upon something they've heard third hand via a rumour that was implied on a football forum.

Secondly, that email address isn't Chris Webb. Chris Webb hardly posts anywhere these days - I don't blame him either.
The Herald know all about it and knew all about it long before I was told. They were discussing it but now have decided not to converse with me any longer, they prefer the councillor's account Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Eastenders drum roll...................

stop bluffin' to wind SOMEONE up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:07 pm

hairy j wrote:
Eastenders drum roll...................

stop bluffin' to wind SOMEONE up
Do you want to see the e-mails?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Hooper, the pooper scooper wrote:
Sitting on the fence? Never, you have always been pro Trust and blinkered and against anything/anyone else.
From that it seems obvious that Hooper is anti anyone that supports the Trust and therefore, the fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange rumour about the club
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next