green_genie
Tringreen
Peggy
Dougie
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:39 pm

That's a good idea and adds to intelligent debate, ask everyone what they "fink". lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Peggy wrote:
Anybody who refuses to believe that pasoti isn't being run by a bully, or the owner of the club being influenced by some deeply unpleasant individuals, should be forced to read this:

IJN on pasoti wrote:
It's not serious Graham it's ludicrous.

Plus the OP has a habit of chucking someting on this site, and then simply let others do his damage for him.

I personally don't know what the OP brings to Pasoti, I really don't, he's just a bitter man who has shown to most how bitter he is, and even worse, he's a bitter man who takes up the mantle of someone who really cares about financial propriety when in real life his continuing standard is way, way lower than that.

He's obviously got hold of something, we (all of us reading this) don't really know what, but hasn't the guts to come out and say it or the brain to work out what it is.

As you have said (in your somewhat cautious manner) would PCC allow this to happen? Sounds a pig in a poke to me.

This man sees his audience (just look at some of the names on this thread) and off he goes, insinuating in that nasty little manner he has.
Luckily nothing ever gets deleted off of here.
Piggy wrote:
What next, a part time Manager? Oh wait, who started that thread again??
I wonder if Nooly baby knows how the rumours surrounding Sheridan being on a part time contract started from in the first place though Laughing 

And to think that he uses the "Cockney Green" stick to beat Damon with too.

It's a bit like the time he sent PM's around Pasoti trying to undermine Andy and Gareth but was caught out when somebody grassed him up Laughing 

Still it's all lies made up by freaks and weirdo's?

Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Newell's shitting himself now because he would never be able to defend this if it is true, and I'm still waiting for my solicitors letters along with Damon Very Happy 

What's even funnier is the person with most details about all this is one of Porky's best mates lol! 

I'm even speaking to The Herald about it, as they apparently know all about it and have submitted a freedom of information request Very Happy  They're a little bit coy about it at the moment so it's been left to the news editor to talk to me about it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
He's also had a dig at the AFT, Andy, Tring, Rickler and me late last night so he was obviously doing a Jameson drunken 

Keep going Hooper, it'll make the day I stand in front of you all the sweeter as I watch you have a heart attack when you realise who I am.

Remember dogbreath it's you who did the dirty so you're going to get stick for it from regular fans seeing as your a fans rep. What cnuts like Newell, Webb and their assistants tell you counts for nothing because they''re all as slimy as you.

Up late last night knocking one out to a picture of Newell's wife in a swimsuit again? Odd behaviour from such a moral crusader.
Link please. Might want to get my illegal team onto him Twisted Evil
You could have a nice little forum if it wasn't for Tring and Rickler lol! 

https://www.argyletd.com/t5816-atd-mentioned-in-dispatches#164930
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Newell's shitting himself now because he would never be able to defend this if it is true, and I'm still waiting for my solicitors letters along with Damon Very Happy 

What's even funnier is the person with most details about all this is one of Porky's best mates lol! 

I'm even speaking to The Herald about it, as they apparently know all about it and have submitted a freedom of information request Very Happy  They're a little bit coy about it at the moment so it's been left to the news editor to talk to me about it now.

Tread carefully sir, Your calls WILL be recorded and that could be used against you if it were to fall into the wrong hands, Maybe someone with many fingers in many pies in the grand old city of Plymouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Tread carefully sir, Your calls WILL be recorded and that could be used against you if it were to fall into the wrong hands, Maybe someone with many fingers in many pies in the grand old city of Plymouth.
Thanks Asti I know what you're getting at but I am merely asking if there is any truth to the rumour being spread by Newell's friends Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Thanks Asti I know what you're getting at but I am merely asking if there is any truth to the rumour being spread by Newell's friends Very Happy 
Which rumour?

The one about Sheridan or the one about the rent?

And I have to ask, which friend has dropped him in it this time? lol! 

popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Strange how the grunters are queing up to protest on that thread over there now - hope there is some truth in it!!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Just fancy that!

From "It's not serious, Graham, it's ludicrous" to "there probably is some truth in some of this..." in fewer than four hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm

The only rumour I've been told about is this one about rent and rates.

Newell seems quite comfortable with his city being screwed over as long as its Brent doing the screwing. There was me thinking he was such a proud janner he wouldn't stand for his wonderful city being treated that way by anyone?

If there is substance to this story then it's residents of Plymouth losing out so that Brent is once again treated favourably.

Doesn't even affect me because I'm not a resident but I'm sure that others wouldn't be too happy having to pay more in council tax because James Brent doesn't fancy paying his bills.

It wouldn't be so bad if Brent was actually doing something in the city but so far all his projects seem to have been put on hold.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 pm

itll all show up in the accounts.. oh wait a minute..

come january 31st, brents first year in charge accounts will HAVE to be made public, or its the fine from hmrc... oh wait a moment..

here we go round the mulberry bush, around and around and around. iwonder if it'll be officially denied, just to quash these 'rumours', i mean, weve known for some while that spoon feeding is going on.

anouncement immenent
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:

come january 31st, brents first year in charge accounts will HAVE to be made public, or its the fine from hmrc.

Errrrrrr, no they won't.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
They know where I am if they want to sue me for libel and/or defamation - but guess what, no solicitor's letter on my doorstep.

no pepsi pete will get it instead sarcasm 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote :
RENT

So we have to assume that Plymouth City Council has agreed with Brent that Argyle be given a rent holiday. With rent set at £135,000 that amounts to £270,000 so far.

Is that £270,000 ever going to be due? If so when and under what circumstances?

How long is the rent holiday going to last? Everything else was spread over 5 years. Is this too?

If it is £135,000 x 5 = £675,000. Is this money a part of the £1.6m the council paid Brent for the land or is it additional?

And where does this £675,000 sit with the £5m the club is said to owe already? Is it included in that or is it additional to it?

RATES

Are we up to date with rate payments?

If not then how far behind are we?

And where does this sum sit with the £5m the club is said to owe already? Is it included in that or is it additional to it?
If I have understood this properly it is utterly, utterly scandalous.

If this isn't Front Page News for a regional paper I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 pm

If anybody else had posed the question it would've been met with a completely different reaction.

Because it was posed by Damon the attack dogs come out to play, including super mod Daz.

If Newell could look passed the jealousy he feels for Damon for one minute he may actually learn a thing or two.

As yet ATD has received no legal threats or other notices telling us to remove this thread, and tellingly Pasoti haven't played the legal threat and pulled the thread "while we seek legal advice from Valpone
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:39 pm

If unpaid business rates go to either HMRC or the Treasury in some other guise, as opposed to the council, then presumably they will take steps to recover that money through the courts just like HMRC did last time.

It could be an idea to keep an eye on the London Gazette (http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Oh Newell's at bursting point lol! 

He's basically accusing Damon of having his hand in the till now because he's in too deep to take a deep breath and back away from this. He needs a fall guy and quickly Very Happy 

PL2 FACED has been strangely quiet over all of this scratch  He usually has the lowdown on this type of thing long before anyone else. Maybe it's him who's let the cat out of the bag about it all? Wouldn't that be ironic? De Liar investigating Brent and then spreading the word amongst friends jocolor 

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=1402526#p1402526
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 pm

The teams should run out to this on Saturday

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:35 pm

At least someone still loves JB jocolor 

Lee Jameson ‏@LeeJameson 11h
So it is two ago to the day that James Brent purchased Plymouth Argyle and saves is from certain liquidation. Thank you Mr Brent as always!

https://twitter.com/LeeJameson

Pass the sick bucket purlease!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:

come january 31st, brents first year in charge accounts will HAVE to be made public, or its the fine from hmrc.
Errrrrrr, no they won't.
fishing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Anyone noticed the changes/deletions being actioned on the Pisspot thread? IJN set to explode me thinks!!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Anyone noticed the changes/deletions being actioned on the Pisspot thread? IJN set to explode me thinks!!
I edited my post. Didn't want to be drawn into a private argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
With your posts over there on that thread you'll be the next Pasotite banished to the naughty step Laughing 

Welcome to ATD Leigh, on a permanent basis lol! 

Although in all seriousness, if even someone like you who is viewed as being "one of them" (no offence) is questioning things that seem to be happening at the club then surely the tide is turning and Brent needs to prove he's the open, transparent chairman he alluded to being.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 pm

So is there any moral, ethical, PR, business, economic or otherwise legitimate justification anybody can come up with for Argyle (i.e Brent) screwing the council/government (i.e you and me as tax payers and you, possibly, and me for sure as council tax payers) for a combined cool million quid or so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
I realise you might have but others deleted etc - perhaps I'm going mad, no offence to you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange rumour about the club
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next