Chemical Ali
lawnmowerman
Dougie
Tringreen
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 am

Czarcasm wrote:
40 pager. Impressive.

Not if you're on your phone it isn't. I'm constantly having to alter between mobile and classic versions. Does my nut in. Any chance that the mobile version might be changed to (dare I say it) a similar one to PASOTI which allows you to skip directly to the most current page of the thread?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:55 am

The Pasoti Politburo are so desperate to remain in control it's cringeworthy.

Everyone but themselves and their few remaining wannabes and poodles can now see them for what they are.

Why don't they do the honourable thing and retain some credibility by resigning after democratic mod elections ?

If they really care more for the club and forum, than for their own positions and control, they would step back................... but they won't. No

So much for Brent's openness and transparency . The club and Pasoti should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 am

The timing of the Greenman account being setup and posty saying he was being subjected to personal abuse just doesn't tie up.

If you take a look back at the threads around the time greenman was registered they are nothing and I've struggled to find any posts that attack posty in the way he says.

My feeling as an individual is that one of the gang set the greenman account up as a sleeper then decided to share the password around as an atd version of dogger, Windsor boy and deepthrot.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 am

Again nobody else is coming forward. If it were some "insignificant others" involved they would've come forward by now. Mark Pedlar has changed his tune now and says it's not a Pasoti issue, move along now, and really if the other cowards aren't going to own up, or a couple of patsys created or dug up, then what else can be done?

There is no way on this earth that Postey would take the rap for a bunch of nobodies. He doesn't associate with nobodies, he was instrumental in saving the club Sleep

He's protecting friends and I had no beef or didn't criticise or slag off anyone other than Webb, Newell, Jameson, wozzer, Pasoti mods in general, Ridsdale, Dane Bunney and James Brent. If deepthroat hadn't become common knowledge by then wozzer could be scrubbed from that list along with Jameson, although I wouldn't put it past Jameson to have been involved pre being outed by his good mate Newell, who also outed him over the private investigator business, at the behest of Newell and Webb as Jameson's their bitch and is such a puppy dog eager to please that he may well have been involved.

If that is the case and Jameson was involved then it blows his story about wanting my address to send a solicitors letter asking me to stop having a go at him out of the water if he was issuing threats in to me. Perhaps Mr Jameson's denial in person on Pasoti would rule him out as well?

I don't believe that wozzer was involved. No evidence to back that up just going by what I know about him and testimonials from others about him, nor Peter Ridsdale or James Brent, which leaves my shortlist as Webb, Newell, Bunney and so far unnamed Pasoti mods.

Newell and Webb are proven liars so their denials are irrelevant, Bunney may well have been involved and it wouldn't be the only time he's done something like this online, but anyone who has encountered Bunney's previous activities would know that the posts already shown by Greenman were not the work of Dane Bunney. He may have been one of the others along with his mate daz, just like on the spoof site ADT, which would also point to Newell being involved as well.

REAL MATES wouldn't let Postey take all the blame, but then what has Postey lost by owning up? He's not banned on Pasoti, hasn't lost his mod badge or taken any flak over there, so it's hardly affected him. The only way answers are going to be produced is if pressure is put on Postey over on Pasoti. Up to now he's been praised for coming clean and managed to make me out to be the bad guy instead of the victim!

If Bunney were involved I have no doubt that the others involved wouldn't be protecting him, so he either has too much information on the rest of the gang which would cause embarrassment to more significant people or he wasn't involved at all..

The questions need to keep being asked over there though. The view from ATD is well known already. I have further evidence other than the possible IP address match, but out of respect for my source I won't be revealing it yet.

The other telling thing for me is that Andy Symons was also abused by Greenman and Postey made his feelings towards Andy well known when Andy was co-opted on to the Trust board, as did everyone's favourite fat, lying auctioneer, who also isn't a fan of mine or shy when it comes to posting abuse under pseudonyms, so. So I would say Newell's involvement is a given.

, and he wouldn't admit to anything even when he's caught red handed. He would take the secret to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 am

Morning Jock the Mod
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:32 am

knecht wrote:
It was me who asked Tim Chown to investigate the issue with the ip addresses. To his credit, he did not continue the behind-the-scenes intrigue. He posted his findings publicly. In my view that was entirely the correct thing to do and is a good indicator that a Trust representative will not be involved in any of the games that are played. Considering the attacks (some personal) the Trust have had to put up with, that is impressive. Thank you.

I wish other people would do the same.

There has been no attempt to hide the possible mistake made by ATD. The mods on here have not taken Tim's post down. There has been no attempt to shoot the messenger. Any discussion about it has been out in the open for full public examination. There have been no made-up posters suddenly appearing in order to provide support. My view is that everyone of us makes mistakes: the important thing is to attempt to put them right and acknowledging those mistakes is an essential step. The fact that certain people on pasoti are attempting to make capital out of this - though absolutely understandable (can you imagine the glee on ATD if pasoti were to have made a similar error?!) - is an indication of hypocrisy. Remember these are the same people who have carried out all sorts of games in an underhand way. The day that pasoti chooses to do their business in the open without subterfuge is the day that I will respect what they do. The day that the individuals who have been involved in all the crap actually come out and admit their roles in it all without having to be dragged out screaming and kicking will be the day that I respect them. These are the people, remember, whose support for Mr Brent has been clear from the beginning and isn't one of the cornerstones of his ownership avowedly to operate with "transparency & integrity"? Do they not know what that means?

Let's be clear, to the best of my knowledge, at no point has it been stated that Chris Webb actually was Green Man. We have gone out of our way to make that clear. He was banned for using a multi account and subsequently for refusing to co-operate by not supplying his ip address to the mods on here not for being Green Man. IP addresses are not a fine enough tool to enable us to identify positively who does the typing. In my opinion, what is absolutely certain is that Green Man's identity is known by a number of people. To his credit postey has acknowledged his role. He has asked that others who know should step forward. At the moment this 'good man' is being left to stand out on his own. That's what friends are for!!!!?????

A question for the mods.
So Webb was banned for multi accounts as we all know. But which accounts did he hold.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 am

Just shut the place down...put the wounded animal out of its misery and create a totally new democratic forum to replace it.....free of the vermin once and for all, who knows maybe PAFC could follow suit!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:39 am

Dougie wrote:
Morning Jock the Mod

I think IJN is trying to wind up the situation by saying The threats to Jock were 'bunkum' and that Jock told him he has been a mod on ATD since day 1. I think this is a lie and I would urge Jock not to react to this claim as Nool is looking for a reaction. Just rise above it Jock and let him continue in his fantasy world. I also think that Nool is trying to downplay the greenman threats as he was obviously involved in the account. As Jock has alluded his REAL friends can't wait to drop nool and his buddy in the crap.

Nool posted-

Quote :
The allegations are pure bunkum!

As I say, and this is now aimed at Mark.

I have no problem with my IP address being given to anyone over there.

From all accounts Tring, Jock and Ricks all pop up to the Mod board when they are invited, so let the have my details. I've never posted a single word on that site, nor will I.

Just to add that during our brief meeting at Tivvy, Jock also told us that he was. Mod, had been a Mod since day one.

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
knecht wrote:
It was me who asked Tim Chown to investigate the issue with the ip addresses. To his credit, he did not continue the behind-the-scenes intrigue. He posted his findings publicly. In my view that was entirely the correct thing to do and is a good indicator that a Trust representative will not be involved in any of the games that are played. Considering the attacks (some personal) the Trust have had to put up with, that is impressive. Thank you.

I wish other people would do the same.

There has been no attempt to hide the possible mistake made by ATD. The mods on here have not taken Tim's post down. There has been no attempt to shoot the messenger. Any discussion about it has been out in the open for full public examination. There have been no made-up posters suddenly appearing in order to provide support. My view is that everyone of us makes mistakes: the important thing is to attempt to put them right and acknowledging those mistakes is an essential step. The fact that certain people on pasoti are attempting to make capital out of this - though absolutely understandable (can you imagine the glee on ATD if pasoti were to have made a similar error?!) - is an indication of hypocrisy. Remember these are the same people who have carried out all sorts of games in an underhand way. The day that pasoti chooses to do their business in the open without subterfuge is the day that I will respect what they do. The day that the individuals who have been involved in all the crap actually come out and admit their roles in it all without having to be dragged out screaming and kicking will be the day that I respect them. These are the people, remember, whose support for Mr Brent has been clear from the beginning and isn't one of the cornerstones of his ownership avowedly to operate with "transparency & integrity"? Do they not know what that means?

Let's be clear, to the best of my knowledge, at no point has it been stated that Chris Webb actually was Green Man. We have gone out of our way to make that clear. He was banned for using a multi account and subsequently for refusing to co-operate by not supplying his ip address to the mods on here not for being Green Man. IP addresses are not a fine enough tool to enable us to identify positively who does the typing. In my opinion, what is absolutely certain is that Green Man's identity is known by a number of people. To his credit postey has acknowledged his role. He has asked that others who know should step forward. At the moment this 'good man' is being left to stand out on his own. That's what friends are for!!!!?????

A question for the mods.
So Webb was banned for multi accounts as we all know. But which accounts did he hold.

The Riddler (which from memory posted a couple of non-contentious posts) and the Spooner (which was very anti-ATD/ pro pasoti) and posted a number of times.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am

Also going back to Nool's post about Jock being a mod since day 1, Jock didn't join this site until 2011 (it started in 2010), so how could he have been a mod since day 1?

Jock has also never been in the mod room since I've been a mod (April 2012). I'm sure Frank can back this up and has more history in the mod room than myself.

I'm sure lots of people believe Nool, it's not like he has a history of being a pathological liar is it? Laughing
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Also going back to Nool's post about Jock being a mod since day 1, Jock didn't join this site until 2011 (it started in 2010), so how could he have been a mod since day 1?

Jock has also never been in the mod room since I've been a mod (April 2012). I'm sure Frank can back this up and has more history in the mod room than myself.

I'm sure lots of people believe Nool, it's not like he has a history of being a pathological liar is it? Laughing

Can we not do Mod Swap. I would love to see Jock let loose on PASOTI. Very Happy

link removed for reference to a non sasquatch believing website
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 am

Jock has NEVER had access the mod board.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 am

Game on!! <------------- Link.

About £120/hour. Now, if we can all chip in we could get this all arranged pretty quick.

I'll even book a day off to watch the squirming red faces and shitting of pants! pig
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

The desperation is showing, the lies increasing and the outing continuing. I'm not sure who Newell is trying to convince because his credibility is completely screwed, but if necessary his latest BS can can be proved to be exactly that should the need arise.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 am

Jock is in and out of the mod-room all the time, leaving empty cider bottles, used nappies and trying to set up a forum specifically for Bigfoot enthusiasts. And he never bloody washes up his coffee mugs!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 am

Also, the smell from the Mod toilet is horrific after Jock has dropped the kids off at the pool. Don't get me started on the skid marks.....
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 am

I knew it, it was Jock that was changing the fekin colours, not YM!

Has Cerbs backed up Newell's comments yet? lol!
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:01 am

And all you feckers kept blaming me for the colours!

I told you I was innocent.

Newell is wrong again though, jock is a keyholder not a mod.....
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:12 am

NO he isn't, I am lol!
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:20 am

Has anyone seen my key? I had it a while ago
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 am

Sorry my lad poured juice over my phone so having to sort out a replacement.

I told newell and webb that I was a mod on here but didn't want it known. I told Frank this last year, I'm surprised It has taken so long to be used to be honest.

I also have a bona fide parka and love The Who and Paul weller.

So the thrats are bull shit? How would he know?

Somebody wants the issue over. And that some body also claims we've never spoken on the phone and his son never threatened me. Hands up who's seen email s that prove that's more bull shit lol?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:31 am

Newell has got a bunch of keys
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 am

As we are all coming clean there's something I need to tell you all.

I have been assisting in a campaign to allow free flowing cash into the club and save James a whole big wedge. In return for this I have been provided with a car park space up at HP and a seat in the directors box. I'm also lucky enough to drive my "friend" to any place he wants and at any time.

OK, this may have caused my tongue to go brown, my breath smell and the biggest fan fall out in the history of football but hey, I'm worth it!
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 am

Greenjock wrote:
Sorry my lad poured juice over my phone so having to sort out a replacement.

I told newell and webb that I was a mod on here but didn't want it known. I told Frank this last year, I'm surprised It has taken so long to be used to be honest.

I also have a bona fide parka and love The Who and Paul weller.

So the thrats are bull shit? How would he know?

Somebody wants the issue over. And that some body also claims we've never spoken on the phone and his son never threatened me. Hands up who's seen email s that prove that's more bull shit lol?

I was reading them only yesterday after watching taken.

So how could he possibly know that the threats are a load of rubbish unless he has personally accessed the greenman account or been there when someone has.

So if that thought is correct the Newell was involved in some way to greenman.
Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 am

k Bullitt Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:07 pm Subject: Re: Newell and the PI It was great, and what made it better was I went over to him and told him I wanted to speak to him, but at half-time, so he had 45 minutes to stew not knowing what I was going to say or do I told him I was a Mod on here, and I'm not going to say any differently to him, and told him that he wasn't the only one with some dodgy mates. I said that all I had to do was ask a favour and my mates in Plymouth had his address with 15 minutes. He looked shocked and you could see his brain ticking over but I moved on from that and left him wondering. I haven't told Dane anything so I'm not sure what that's all about. I thought it was him with both of the rec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's Chip Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next