seadog
Ballboy1958EGS
AstiSpumante
Gutless
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

IS GIDEON A GIMP
No but gutless is a cnut
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts Vote_lcap100%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts Vote_rcap
 100% [ 36 ]
No
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts Vote_lcap0%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gutless

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts Empty
PostSubject: FAO Damon   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:24 pm

So then big man, why did you feel the need to start a thread about Chris Webb rather than pick up the phone or even speak face to face?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:25 pm

popcorn Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Are you going to use your real name Gutless?
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Are you going to use YOUR real name? Bit of a silly name you have though isn't it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Not as silly as yours
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Gutless wrote:
So then big man, why did you feel the need to start a thread about Chris Webb rather than pick up the phone or even speak face to face?

You need to keep up with the news; he did speak to him at the away game against Wycombe.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Slim feckers coming on here causing trouble!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Gutless wrote:

Why dont you phone or speak face to face with Damon yourself  Great Leader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:10 pm

any chance you could speak to others on facebook without blocking everyone you Gutless fat twat
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Gutless wrote:

You need to keep up with the news; he did speak to him at the away game against Wycombe.

Yes, I saw that. As soon as he saw him, he went straight over and certainly had a face to face discussion. To say he wasn't happy would be an understatement.
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Seems like the gutless one wasn't Damon. And anyone who self-applies the 'devoted dad'... what a c*nt.
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:33 am

Yet he hasn't come on here mouthing off about what was said this time has he? No that's because his arse was handed to him on a plate.
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: SPINELESS GUTLESS SCUM   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:35 am

Yes gutless spineless scum of the highest order.

You have been personally abusing Chris Webb for years and it's pathetic and downright disgusting. What has Chris Webb done to deserve the constant abuse and hate he is given from this vile forum? feck all that's what.
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Funny Names   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:36 am

Gideon....teehee what a silly name that is. What kind of bellened would be called Gideon?? I wonder teehee
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Bunney   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:37 am

Where's the two faced prick Bunney gone?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:39 am

Dude, go to the kitchen brew yourself a tea, have a couple of hobnobs and chill the eff out. You're going to make yourself ill if you keep yourself so highly wound.

Some people don't like Chris Webb, get over it ffs. There's nothing particularly inflammatory that I've read, a bit bitchy sure - but that's just human nature, people like to have a bitch, whinge and moan about others. Not that its the right thing to do, I don't personally like all the personal stuff on here at times, but just get fricken over it.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:40 am

Gutless wrote:
Gideon....teehee what a silly name that is. What kind of bellened would be called Gideon?? I wonder teehee

You seem to be a little deranged.

Downright odd in fact. Takes all sorts I suppose. Help is available.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:41 am

Are you a friend of his?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:44 am

Moved by me.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:50 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Moved by me.

Bleddy mods Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:51 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Moved by me.

Bleddy mods  Laughing

I think I can speak for my fellow lizards in confirming that it's all a conspiracy lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:08 am

TAXI for Gutless!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:14 am

Gutless wrote:

Not sure what a bellened is. Maybe you find it difficult to type with your fat fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:59 am

Gutless wrote:
Yet he hasn't come on here mouthing off about what was said this time has he? No that's because his arse was handed to him on a plate.

A few hours ago you didn't know that they had met, but now you seem to know the outcome of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
ConDeLaCreme

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Is Gutless pissed or just having a complete meltdown? pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next