Chemical Ali
lawnmowerman
Dougie
Tringreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 am

That's the p.m. I sent frank the next day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:22 am

Right Mr Newell. I'm on my laptop now so this is a lot easier.

Here is an e-mail exchange where you supply me with your telephone number, asterisks replacing the last 6 digits and I have removed my e-mail address. Your e-mail address is given out all over Pasoti and often so I've left that to show who the e-mails come from.

Not only does this show that you lied about us never speaking on the telephone, but it also shows where you told me that Chris Webb said in front of a roomful of people in the Green Room that Sean Rapson was Greenman. This was almost a week after the Tiverton friendly where I spoke to you and Chris Webb.

This also shows how naive I am or was, because I e-mailed you about some dickhead who was making allegations about you and Chris Webb on here. After you had told me who Greenman was and that it was definitely Tony Hooper (Cholwell on Pasoti) that was the private investigator hired by Lee Jameson to track me down.

I also asked you if you could maybe do an auction with the proceeds going to twins who were Argyle fans like their parents, who were trying to raise money for an operation for the twins in the States as they had cerebal palsy and the operation was not available in this country.

Obviously these Argyle fans were not deserving enough for an auctioned shirt because there was never any auction for them. As these people don't use Pasoti, why should you do anything for them? Nothing in it for you, like good publicity.

I'm also going to post your son, Mike Newell's e-mail threats to me, which you again have lied about and said they were not threats.

Thanks for anything you can do for the twins. I hate seeing things where people have to send kids abroad for operations and it costs a fortune, but I guess some things do.

Cheers, Jock

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: Re: ATD
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:24:10 +0100
To: jock

Pete

I don't know if you know but I received three e mails yesterday, regarding me registering with ATD. First one was IJN with a password FlikrHaHa the next one was Ian Newell with an equally daft password, so someone is still popping.

I know you were a Mod, have you not got GM's IP? I'm sure if I had it, I could pass it to one of my friends who are Mods on Pasoti to see if we can find this prat. The Pasoti Mods might not be into that after the last episode but it might be worth a go.

As for the twins, let me have a look!

Speak soon!

Regards
Ian Newell
Via his iPhone 4s

On 8 Aug 2012, at 23:49, pete gordon wrote:

Hi Ian, I'm not sure if he really is a Pasoti mod, but someone called Dan the Man has joined ATD today with the specific aim of shit stirring. He claims to be a real life friend of yours and has been making revelations such as Chris Webb's former usernames, bringing up the old fake shirt crap and stuff like that. It's hardly going to do anything to stop all the crap that goes on, especially as I'm of the mind that this is the same person who was Greenman. He has said some things that are almost identical to the things GM was saying, and feelings are running high to say the least. I've been guilty of saying some shit myself I'm afraid because dicks like this do my head in.

Anyway just wanted you to know that he is associating himself with you.

The main reason I wanted to e-mail you is that I know that a thread was started on Pasoti about the twins who have Cerebral Palsy and are Argyle fans and need donations to be able to afford two operations so that they can walk and I just wondered if the mother Caz had been in touch with you about possibly auctioning something that could go towards the total that they need?

I know I'm a prickly fucker and headstrong but things like this are very close to my heart and although I have made a donation it isn't really going to make a dent in the sum of money they need and I know that you would be able to help them a great deal through Pasoti.

This is the ATD thread that Caz posted on earlier if there is something you could do to help.

I'm going to be keeping my head down online a bit now because I get the feeling that there is real trouble brewing and some people aren't going to be happy until the shit hits the fan.

Anyway when I saw the thread I just wondered if you could help them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jock

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:03:59 +0100

Pete,

I actually said it was not you, but others doing the hounding. I truly believe you and I are very similair, it's just you have the stirrers yanking your chain.

I asked Chris in the Green Room on Friday afternoon, and then asked Sean for myself, on the Saturday afternoon as he was serving in the Fanfest.

I would have preferred, amongst other things, you had not repeated the 'GT Groupie' comment, as it was just an expression and I thought that it might have been a reason for doing what I thought he'd done. Now that we both know it wasn't him, it was just colatarell (sp?) damage, that I would have hoped you wouldn't want to inflict.

Imagine what I feel like, tarred with this shit, like I'm tarred with most of it, having nothing to do with it, apart from telling Lee and TC that I thought it stank, and still, I'm being drawn into the ATD shit.

Not clever is it?

Ian Newell
From his Mac Book Pro.

On 7 Aug 2012, at 13:57, pete gordon wrote:

That doesn't explain the conversation in the Green Room where Chris confirmed to people it was Sean after speaking to him. Sorry Ian I'm recalling our conversation because it is being made to look like I am lying, and I have never lied about any of this. Your comment on Pasoti makes out you are being hounded be me and that I am lying to people about what you have told me. That's not how the conversation went at all.
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:53:14 +0100

No, I don't believe he is.

I caught up with him on Saturday, asked him to his face, and he completely denied it was him. I totally believe him.

I was always told it was him, and I'm bemused as you are.

I've no idea who that bloke was, it certainly wasn't me.

You're not being played by me.

It's a shame you divulged what I talked about, I would never do that, but I suppose it's the way you try to force the truth out of people, and it has worked thus far.

With regard to the Dane Bunney thing, I did text him, told him to join, but then changed my mind later in the day, as I know what he's like. Why not believe me? You have the truth, but again, as I said, people are winding you up.

I've nothing to hide, nothing.

I apologised to Sean, I always thought it was him, because I was told it was him. When I found out on Saturday, I thought 'Oh shit", then I decided to let sleeping dogs (or Jocks) lie, I didn't want to get you whipped up again.

There you have it.

Ian Newell
From his Mac Book Pro.

On 7 Aug 2012, at 13:44, pete gordon wrote:

No Ian I don't. You said all of the things I have posted and I'm being played by you. I can't be fecked with it all but either Sean Rapson is a lying little shit or you have fed me a load of bull

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:52:30 +0100

Do you want to ring me again?

Regards
Ian Newell
Via his iPhone 4s

On 3 Aug 2012, at 20:25, Ian Newell wrote:

I was in the shower, try again Pete.

Ian Newell
From his Mac Book Pro.

On 3 Aug 2012, at 19:51, pete gordon wrote:

I'm just getting the little un ready for bed and I'll call you when I've done that. I'll withhold my number though. Give me a clue what it's about. I've been in the park with my boy for a while and hadn't seen anything other than the usual before then.

Jock

Subject: ATD
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 19:24:54 +0100

If you want to give me a call, I'm on 07836 ******

Ian Newell
From his Mac Book Pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 am

Ok, now the e-mail exchange between Mike Newell and me which started because I had a go at Ian Newell for sending a white feather denoting cowardice to Thai Green who is battling cancer.

These e-mails start from the bottom where he says one more e-mail I feckin dare
you!!!

Mike Newell (mike300***************)Add to contacts 12/10/2012
To: pete gordon

Well mate!!! I don't talk to my dad but when people call me and tell me that my family are being harassed I don't like that! So I think me and should meet!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Oct 2012, at 22:50, pete gordon wrote:

You feckin dare me what sunshine! Tell your dad to stop being a prick and he might not get the bad press he gets. Sent a man dying of cancer a white feather calling him a coward. Nice bloke your dad.

I suggest you don't believe all your old mans bullshit. He's a feckin mental case who loves bullying people, except in the past he's blamed it on you lol.

So you've had one more e-mail shitforbrains, and if I have any more of your dad's crap, threats etc. he'll keep hearing from me. Especially if he's going to carry on bullying an old man dying of cancer.

Capiche?

> Subject: Well sunshine!!
> From: mike300*****************
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:29:42 +0100
> To: Jock
>
> Hello!!!!
>
>
> Leave my family alone! One more email I feckin dare you!!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 am

And the next.

Ha mate I will find you!! And I will hurt hurt you!!!! That's a feckin fact!!!! You horrible old man!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Oct 2012, at 23:03, pete gordon wrote:

I'm not feckin harassing your old man, and if you don't speak to him what the feck do you care? I e-mailed him because he sent a white feather to an old man dying of cancer, so get off your high horse and maybe ask your dad about the P.I. hired to find me, the threats made to me and my family including an 18 month old baby.

Ask him about calling people paedophiles, slags, junkies and whores on the website he set up.

He'll tell you the same bullshit he tells everyone else. He's misquoted, he's never done anything wrong blah blah blah.

Now feck off you're getting on my tits.

It's not nice finding out your dads a cnut, but he is. Shit happens

Subject: Re: Well sunshine!!
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:59:12 +0100

Well mate!!! I don't talk to my dad but when people call me and tell me that my family are being harassed I don't like that! So I think me and should meet!

Sent from my iPhone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:39 am

He'll still deny any wrong-doing. He's delusional in thinking he's done nothing wrong - ever! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:41 am

And the next.

Mike Newell (mike300***********)Edit contact 12/10/2012
To: pete gordon

Well meet me then!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Oct 2012, at 23:54, pete gordon wrote:

Who said I have a problem meeting you? You think I'm worried about saying the same things face to face?

I went to see your dad at Tiverton because of the shit I was getting, the threats being made towards me and my family. Just so your dad realised that it's not just a random name over the internet. Real people as he likes to say.

Anyway this horrible old man is bored of this shit, and you must be pretty sad to have nothing better to do on a Friday night.

Like I said before, ask your dad for my address. He has it, and my mothers.

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:45:47 +0100

Hahahaha well done mate!! Your pretty good so what's yours problem on us meeting??

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Oct 2012, at 23:31, pete gordon wrote:

Well done for what? Telling you the truth about your old man? Believe me that's only the tip of the iceburg, but I have better things to do than e-mail you all night.

So if you're done knocking one off thinking you're one of Tony Mafiosi's hitmen, I suggest you clean up your dribble and go speak to Porkus.

Threats from a Newell to me? Standard behaviour and I expect it will be threats against my partner and baby next, but to tell you the truth Mike, I'm making a nice collection of them

Now if you've got nothing interesting to say, go play happy families with Scarface. I'm having a nice evening with my woman and you really are as boring as your Dad.

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:21:12 +0100

Well done and ill see you soon mate!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Oct 2012, at 23:15, pete gordon wrote:

Yawn. Ask your dad for my address, he knows people who tracked me down. He knows lots of dodgy people like that lol.

I told your dad his address, 1** St ******* Rd, PL* ***, because I wanted to see how he felt when the shoe was on the other foot. See how he liked receiving threats against his family like I did from his mates. Funnily enough he didn't like it. Bullies usually don't. But he didn't mind telling me about his mates having my disabled mothers address and phone number, little threats that he likes to give people without actually coming out with it and saying it. Like I said it's not nice that your Dad's a cnut, but he is.

Now do everyone a favour and tell your Dad to stop acting like Tony feckin Soprano and grow up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 am

[b]And finally the e-mail the following morning from Ian Newell which shows he was copied into all of the e-mails his son sent, or once again Ian Newell was pretending it was his own son making threats when it was actually him. An old trick of his he use to use on Exeweb after he abused people on there. So you can see that Mike Newell forwarded the e-mails to his father Ian Newell about ten minutes after sending them to me. So for Ian Newell to claim he didn't know anything about them until the morning is bullshit and you can judge for yourself if Mike Newell is threatening me or not.

Now I have said this over and over, I know what I am like, you can see by my replies which were designed to piss Mike Newell off which I think is fair enough after he started threatening me, but to anyone who wasn't aware of what sort of person Ian Newell is, and his son for that matter, then you would have to know that Ian Newell denies his son made any threats by e-mail to me. Ian Newell must also have supplied Mike with my e-mail address to send me the threats.

Lovely family the Newell's![/b
]

Ian Newell (myotts@sky.com)Add to contacts 13/10/2012
To: mike****************
Cc: pete gordon

Michael

Do NOT contact this person again please.

Regards
Ian Newell
Via his iPhone 4s

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 12 October 2012 23:11:33 BST
To: Ian Newell
Subject: Fwd: Well sunshine!!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 12 October 2012 23:03:30 BST
To: Mike Newell
Subject: RE: Well sunshine!!

I'm not feckin harassing your old man, and if you don't speak to him what the feck do you care? I e-mailed him because he sent a white feather to an old man dying of cancer, so get off your high horse and maybe ask your dad about the P.I. hired to find me, the threats made to me and my family including an 18 month old baby.

Ask him about calling people paedophiles, slags, junkies and whores on the website he set up.

He'll tell you the same bullshit he tells everyone else. He's misquoted, he's never done anything wrong blah blah blah.

Now feck off you're getting on my tits.

It's not nice finding out your dads a cnut, but he is. Shit happens

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:59:12 +0100

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Oct 2012, at 22:50, pete gordon wrote:

You feckin dare me what sunshine! Tell your dad to stop being a prick and he might not get the bad press he gets. Sent a man dying of cancer a white feather calling him a coward. Nice bloke your dad.

I suggest you don't believe all your old mans bullshit. He's a feckin mental case who loves bullying people, except in the past he's blamed it on you lol.

So you've had one more e-mail shitforbrains, and if I have any more of your dad's crap, threats etc. he'll keep hearing from me. Especially if he's going to carry on bullying an old man dying of cancer.

Capiche?

> Subject: Well sunshine!!
> From: mike300**************
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:29:42 +0100
> To: Jock
>
> Hello!!!!
>
>
> Leave my family alone! One more email I feckin dare you!!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:59 am

Fantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastic reading that makes. rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Oh Ian, you really don't know where the line is and you have stepped way over the mark old fella!

But hey ho, it's just the Internet eh!

Of course it will "all be lies" won't it and of course, Mark P will be saying that it has nothing to do with pasoti. - Unfortunately it won't be lies, the evidence is there for anyone that wants it and unfortunately it will involve pasoti as it is the pasoti website that has allowed these disgusting people to operate.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Jock has NEVER had access the mod board.

Neither have Rickler or myself since respectively, before and after the election last May.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:10 pm

GOB wrote:
I knew it, it was Jock that was changing the fekin colours, not YM!

Has Cerbs backed up Newell's comments yet? lol!

Oh yes. The ATD mod room is as leaky as a sieve Ian mate, honestly Ian I wouldn't trust any of them on there mate. Pasoti is by far the better site Ian mate, most of it down to all your hard work Ian Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:16 pm

And the reason I told him that I was a mod on here for a short while when a couple resigned, was that Newell said he had nothing to do with ATD at all. Never reads the site, doesn't want anything to do with it etc etc so I said well you're always ringing Frank and e-mailing the mod team when something is said that you don't like on here and he asked how would I know he e-mails the mod team, so I said I was one earlier in the year for a short while.

When the mod elections were held last year I was asked by several people to put my name forward but I didn't want to. I'm no good with computers so it would've been too technical for me, but most of all I am too much of a hothead. I wouldn't be able to be objective like Charlie, Knecht and all the others. I would laugh at people and tell them to feck off if they didn't like what was being posted, and I said all of this to the people asking me to put myself forward because I believed I would do more harm than good.

Still awaiting your explanation Ian. And while we're at it, still awaiting yours Hooper Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Even if the crap he is coming out with was true, which it isn't, non of it really matters. What matters are the facts and there's quite few of those on this thread!

For Mark P to suggest that it's nothing to do with pasoti, there's a remarkable amount of interest by those guys on there lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 pm

The slimy wannabe is still telling blatant lies and I can prove it .

Permission to post modroom discussion concerning bringing both Rickler and GOB into the modroom when the fat controller's public flickr account was revealed to us ?

People are rubbishing the polygraph suggestion but it would identify the liars beyond reasonable doubt, particularly if as I expect, they will all be 'guilty'.

Both Yea Man and myself will take the stand . No lies here.

Cerbera wrote :
I'm pretty sure their mod room is as leaky as a sieve, that's always been the case, but only in that certain mods carry stuff to their mates outside, rather than when Tring actually gave Rickler access.

As you say, though, it's their site, they can do what they want.

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:38 pm

This can no longer be ignored by the Club.

It is time that the AFT started to ask questions to James Brent regarding this behavior and possibly the FL if there is no response from James Brent.

It cannot be right for an Associate Director, Director and Club President to behave in this way made considerably worse by threats of violence.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Permission to also publish from same modroom thread where Cerbera provides the mods with news and photos of his 'infiltration'[his words not mine], where he tells us Newell is thick and doesn't realise his flickr account is public..................... and more ?

Some of the people in the modroom at the time are actually afraid of Newell and his bully boys, so only the sections concerning the co-opting by agreement of Ricks n GOB, plus Cerbera's infiltration gem need be shown.

I'm sure the people would love to see it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:53 pm

I will agree with you Tring, what you say is 100% correct but be careful not to allow Cerbs to deflect what is a far more important issue.

Cerbs and his deceit may well be an annoyance but completely insignificant. The issue here regards only the thuggery of Newell and Webb.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 pm

"Leaky as a sieve" is always going to be the case with the short term moderator stints we have I think. Of course, it could be phrased as 'open and adaptable' perhaps, but for me sieves are useful culinary implements for sifting out the crap so I'm happy with the description.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
"Leaky as a sieve" is always going to be the case with the short term moderator stints we have I think. Of course, it could be phrased as 'open and adaptable' perhaps, but for me sieves are useful culinary implements for sifting out the crap so I'm happy with the description.

Quite right Mock, if you want to hide than the description will be "leak", if you want to be as open and as transparent as possible than the description is "as open and as transparent as possible".
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Again though, pointing fingers at us is another deflective tactic...Webb must go.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Well it's pretty clear now that the liars and cowards will remain just that. I can't see any way at all that matters will resolve amicably in the short term, if ever.

Eventually circumstances will change - nothing is forever. The continued bullying, deceit, corruption and thuggishness will one day find them out - it always does.

At least in recent months there has been a decent amount of exposure of the Deepthroating, Windsorboy Greenmen to allow the silent majority to draw their own conclusions.

Trust and respect are hard earned, easily lost and near impossible to regain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Cerbera's change of opinion concerning Newell pisses me right off.

As a former mod on here he knows all about Newell's shit. He saw all of the Flickr account, he saw the games played by Newell and his friends, and he was extremely scathing of Chris Webb when he refused to supply his IP address.

When the mod elections led to a huge row between Cerbera and a few others I stuck up for Cerbera. I wouldn't believe that his reaction was that of a sore loser and I have met him twice, once at Tiverton where he sponsored the game and gave me and my family free tickets.

There were shouts of him just wanting to become a Pasoti mod and would do anything to get a mod position. He was derided when he started his own forum and yet I signed up and posted on there to show support.

feck me he's even a big fan of The Who.

I don't know where's it's gone wrong with him? I have been hoping that I would get a message from him saying that he was just using Newell and Pasoti and was really passing information to the mod team here that he had found out by kissing Newell's ass.

Sadly I got Cerbera wrong. He just wants to be another of the "faces". Wants to be photographed at Fanfests and shown in GOS.

His sickly praise of Webb and Newell now shows what kind of guy he is, a turncoat. Him and Webb will get along famously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Wow, pretty convincing stuff there. Is that sizzling bacon I smell? Smile
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm

You're too trusting Jocko! I called it at the time. The way he cried like a baby after losing his powerbase on ATD was laughably pathetic.

He's now over on Pasoti, fawning over Nool as usual and slagging off the Mods on here, some of which still entertain the guys presence on a match day lunchtime at the Cherry Tree!

I've got far too much respect for someone like Charlie to question the company he keeps, but it's just gratifying to know that a few of us sussed Cerbera out a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

I never judge anyone without any evidence and meeting newell isn't a good enough reason to condemn anyone as far as i am concerned but Cerbs behavior has become confusing.

What i still don't get is why didn't Cerbs tip newell off that many were aware of newell's fklr account and why didn't he pass on a lot of the very useful chats in the mod room?

Cerbs is without any doubt very bitter, twisted and angrybut he hasn't so for proved those that created the ill feeling as being right, in fact, the fact that Cerbs didn'nt pasd anything on proves them very wrong.

Like Jock though, it's disapointing that that Cerbs has allowed others antaganisms to rule his morals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next