Chemical Ali
lawnmowerman
Dougie
Tringreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:03 pm

So have the other Greenmen come forward yet?

And who set up the Greenman account originally?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Funny, Newell seems to have gone all shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 pm

I expect the pasoti pm drums are beating with intentions of the next warping of the truth tongue
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:22 pm

GOB wrote:
I never judge anyone without any evidence and meeting newell isn't a good enough reason to condemn anyone as far as i am concerned but Cerbs behavior has become confusing.

What i still don't get is why didn't Cerbs tip newell off that many were aware of newell's fklr account and why didn't he pass on a lot of the very useful chats in the mod room?

Cerbs is without any doubt very bitter, twisted and angrybut he hasn't so for proved those that created the ill feeling as being right, in fact, the fact that Cerbs didn'nt pasd anything on proves them very wrong.

Like Jock though, it's disapointing that that Cerbs has allowed others antaganisms to rule his morals.

Au contraire ! My suspicion was always that prominence in our little Argyle world was what he was after. You know the sort of thing, Cerbs n Webby photographed in the Cherry Tree or tent, with sons scoffing chocolate pud. Being a supermod on either forum was always the game.

It doesn't matter which forum is used as the self promotion vehicle. It could even be the Trust or Pasb as some others have chosen.

I can spot his type a mile off.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 pm

What really gets to me, is how these people can look at themselves in the mirror.

Are they the same in their private lives , or is it just the small minded janner syndrome, who would never have dreamt of such power and jealously guarded position, pre internet ?

And they say, 'It's only the internet', yet in the next breath glory in the power of it ! Cant have it both ways chaps Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 pm

is mark still on here? i've got ask him the question relating to all of this crap thats been going on for years.

Is the actions of a few in pasoti's name worth it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:
I knew it, it was Jock that was changing the fekin colours, not YM!

Has Cerbs backed up Newell's comments yet? lol!

Oh yes. The ATD mod room is as leaky as a sieve Ian mate, honestly Ian I wouldn't trust any of them on there mate. Pasoti is by far the better site Ian mate, most of it down to all your hard work Ian Sleep

If it wasnt for the drama he creates on the internet, ian newell would be a nobody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Quote :
PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 am

After another sleepless night enough is enough!

This is the truth - Greenman on ATD was partly me. Greenman was definitely not Chris Webb; Greenman was not IJN or any Pasotimod, Greenman was not Sean Rapson.
Greenman was a multi account on ATD; a few of us had had enough of the insults and bullying and decided to fight back, although more is being made of the Greenman account than actually happened.
As soon as Chris was wrongly implicated in this I wanted everyone to own up but one person hasn’t replied to my messages, I can’t wait any longer.

I will not name the others who have used that account; it’s up to them to come forward. If they don't come forward then 100% of the blame will fall to me.

So its not Webb, Newell, Sean or any Pasotimod, but it is "a few" people who have had enough of the insults and bullying. Obviously these people were clairvoyant as the Greenman account was dormant for a long time before the "few" people decided to fight back.

Postey also states that one person has not responded to his message. So why are those that did respond silent?

How many people are actually involved? I find it hard to believe that there is a group of posters who were so pissed off with the insults and bullying that they decided to fight back. Were they being insulted directly or were they responding on behalf of others?

Or is it just a crock of shit and Postey is taking one for the team?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Quote :
PL2 3DQ

This is the truth - Greenman on ATD was partly me. Greenman was definitely not Chris Webb; Greenman was not IJN or any Pasotimod, Greenman was not Sean Rapson.
Greenman was a multi account on ATD; a few of us had had enough of the insults and bullying and decided to fight back, although more is being made of the Greenman account than actually happened.
As soon as Chris was wrongly implicated in this I wanted everyone to own up but one person hasn’t replied to my messages, I can’t wait any longer.

I will not name the others who have used that account; it’s up to them to come forward. If they don't come forward then 100% of the blame will fall to me.

So its not Webb, Newell, Sean or any Pasotimod, but it is "a few" people who have had enough of the insults and bullying. Obviously these people were clairvoyant as the Greenman account was dormant for a long time before the "few" people decided to fight back.

Postey also states that one person has not responded to his message. So why are those that did respond silent?

How many people are actually involved? I find it hard to believe that there is a group of posters who were so pissed off with the insults and bullying that they decided to fight back. Were they being insulted directly or were they responding on behalf of others?

The latter, obviously. The one trick pony/fool in the pool/he's holding this forum back, are all too familiar and attributable to the usual suspects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

They would know exactly how to manipulate the tracing of the IP's aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Quote :
PL2 3DQ

With a leaky confession like that I don't know how Postey sleeps at night lol!

Even him and the "insignificant" people he's sticking up for must realise that he is making himself look an absolute throbber with a story like that? Knowing months in advance that they would be pissed off enough to make threats to somebody who didn't even have an account on here or Pasoti?

Come on Postey, you can do better than that can't you? I thought you were a bit more intelligent than that knuckle dragging halfwit Newell, but then you did think that Frank Bullitt was Frank's real name Razz

Of course Postey's taking one for the team. Just like Wozzer and Jameson had to fall on their swords over Deepthroat. What's the score then Postey? Newell got a screenshot of you posting as Greenman? Webb promised you a new striker if you don't drop him in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Posty yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I mean Patsy.

If IJN is reading, a 'patsy' isn't what you shove three of into your salacious mouth at a fan fest.

The thing is, only the mods on pasoti, IJN and Cerbera seem to care. Over there, some bint is moving to Derby, some weirdo lost his Mum's cat and apparently, the team is shockingly poor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Greenman joined on the 20th August 2011.

Looking back through the boards I can find nothing significant that Posty could take such personal offence to.

So the story he gave of setting up Greenman because he'd had enough of the personal abuse is complete crap.

Greenman's first post didn't come until February 2012, even then I can see nothing that Posty could take personal offence to.

He's welcome to point me in the direction of the thread/posts in question but until then I cry bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

hairy j wrote:
Posty yesterday.

I mean Patsy.

If IJN is reading, a 'patsy' isn't what you shove three of into your salacious mouth at a fan fest.

The thing is, only the mods on pasoti, IJN and Cerbera seem to care. Over there, some bint is moving to Derby, some weirdo lost his Mum's cat and apparently, the team is shockingly poor.

Is that the guy who refused to sing the Janner song at a fanfest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Meanwhile the GT's are pissed off with the good names of Webb and Newell being dragged through the mud. They've announced that anyone on the coach who thinks either of them was involved in Greenman will not be welcome on the coach.

Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Anybody want a ticket for the coach?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Meanwhile the GT's are pissed off with the good names of Webb and Newell being dragged through the mud. They've announced that anyone on the coach who thinks either of them was involved in Greenman will not be welcome on the coach.

Is this a Jock myth? I hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Is this a Jock myth? I hope so.

It's a joke. As you're online Hairy, why do my photo's always look smaller than when I save them?

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 pm

I would guess you are copying the URL code for a thumbprint picture jock? If you are, you need the URL code on the middle line when doing "host an image".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Ah thanks CA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 pm

The nools are awful awful people, where is their attack budgie rapson tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Meanwhile back on the GT's coach, Ian Newell has stated he won't sit on a coach to Northampton with certain people so the GT's have the usual coach and one for the Pinko's

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Ahh the whiter then white GT sticking up for their buddies Nool and Ghoul, looks like i was right after all.

He who laughs last laughs the longest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:29 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Ahh the whiter then white GT sticking up for their buddies Nool and Ghoul, looks like i was right after all.

He who laughs last laughs the longest.

It was a joke Punchy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:31 pm

I still maintain my Conspiracy theory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next