Chemical Ali
lawnmowerman
Dougie
Tringreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Has the entertainment stopped over the road, the thread has gone awol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 pm

The thread has gone, full stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:

Conveniently enough...move along nothing to see here

Bent as a nine bob note the lot of em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Thai green wrote:
Just wondering like......as I have a white feather ( one owner as new ) , awarded for cowardice in the face of the enemy ( death ) sent by Ian ( IJN ) to me during my chemo to try to prolong my days as an Argyle fan, perhaps I can offer it back to him for auction and hope Nikkkkk wishes to bid hundreds of pounds for this unique item. It's white, fluffy and in excellent condition. Cool

I'm lost for words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Cowardly corrupt censorship in action - quelle surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:21 pm

All the auctioning, bucket rattling, shirt selling, is just a points scoring exercise, the real aim of it all is ultimately self promotion and the promotion of Pasoti.
I see the latest opportunity for Nool to self promote himself and his scummy website is by jumping on the bandwagon of a respectable young man who was unfortunate enough to lose his legs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Tim Chown wrote:
Thai green wrote:
Just wondering like......as I have a white feather ( one owner as new ) , awarded for cowardice in the face of the enemy ( death ) sent by Ian ( IJN ) to me during my chemo to try to prolong my days as an Argyle fan, perhaps I can offer it back to him for auction and hope Nikkkkk wishes to bid hundreds of pounds for this unique item. It's white, fluffy and in excellent condition. Cool

I'm lost for words.

I cant decide whether this was a more shameful act than saving details of a young boys sensitive conditions to a photo hosting website.

And for what for feck sake?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:35 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
All the auctioning, bucket rattling, shirt selling, is just a points scoring exercise, the real aim of it all is ultimately self promotion and the promotion of Pasoti.
I see the latest opportunity for Nool to self promote himself and his scummy website is by jumping on the bandwagon of a respectable young man who was unfortunate enough to lose his legs.

It's funny, whenever the shits about to hit the fan. He decides to raise some money.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Tim Chown wrote:
The thread has gone, full stop.

Na, it's been tucked away neatly on the Opinions board so as to generate less attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
:seems like the thread has been split into one about pasties,and the original is lower down the Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

It's funny, whenever the shits about to hit the fan. He decides to raise some money.

Its unbelievable, if they want to help the fella just make a donation to HFH simple. But no they have to create a "look at Pasoti, aint we great" thread, the guy probably doesn't even like football let alone Argyle.
"One of our own" and "Janner in need" some of the meladramatic thread titles over on the farm created by the spin doctor Nool himself, i think most folk dont give a damn where a Soldier comes from if he needs help, blatant self promotion and points scoring from Nool and Pasoti.
Shame on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Tim Chown wrote:
Thai green wrote:

I'm lost for words.
This is staggering really what sort of person would send a white feather to someone seriously ill like this! and he's welcome in the directors box! dear god. good luck Thai green with your treatment mate, best wishes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tim Chown wrote:
Thai green wrote:

I'm lost for words.
This is staggering really what sort of person would send a white feather to someone seriously ill like this! and he's welcome in the directors box! dear god. good luck Thai green with your treatment mate, best wishes!

Thats disgraceful.
The sooner these imbeciles are removed from positions of influence and banned from HP forever the better.
Pasoti should be shut down
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 am

Tim Chown wrote:
Thai green wrote:

I'm lost for words.

Tim,

Surely now is the time for the trust/PASB to step in. James Brent needs to told as firmly as possible that its not ok to have club officials (paid or not) bringing the club into distripute like they have been and attacking fans.

Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:57 am

Totally agree. A list should be made of all points that have been unsatisfactorily answered or where answers are still needed about the behaviour of Nool, The Pres and P Jones and where fellow fans feel they have brought the club into disrepute. They can't keep trivialising serious threads on Pasoti with the handful of those accused of wrongdoing and a few mates going off topic about pasties and then the thread dumped on opinions. The whole thing stinks. Newell a proven liar on numerous occasions, Webb a proven liar, Jones suggesting a long standing fan buys a Man Utd scarf, Hooper, Jameson, De Lar, Ponty, Mr Angry Soper all guilty of duplicious behaviour and the rest all close or near to Brent and the boardroom. If the Trust or a Journo is not prepared to tackle this then who is for goodness sake?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:18 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Tim,
Surely now is the time for the trust/PASB to step in. James Brent needs to told as firmly as possible that its not ok to have club officials (paid or not) bringing the club into distripute like they have been and attacking fans.
swampy wrote:
Totally agree. A list should be made of all points that have been unsatisfactorily answered or where answers are still needed about the behaviour of Nool, The Pres and P Jones and where fellow fans feel they have brought the club into disrepute. They can't keep trivialising serious threads on Pasoti with the handful of those accused of wrongdoing and a few mates going off topic about pasties and then the thread dumped on opinions. The whole thing stinks. Newell a proven liar on numerous occasions, Webb a proven liar, Jones suggesting a long standing fan buys a Man Utd scarf, Hooper, Jameson, De Lar, Ponty, Mr Angry Soper all guilty of duplicious behaviour and the rest all close or near to Brent and the boardroom. If the Trust or a Journo is not prepared to tackle this then who is for goodness sake?

I do have to say, I agree with you.

And I also have to say.. Personally, As some of you are aware, I am not Andy Symons' greatest fan. However... The letter he wrote to Brent on behalf of ATD, when Newell was threatening Cowdery about Brent meeting with the posters of this site, was brilliant.

PAFC needs him to do the same again as Chairman in the name of the AFT!

Last edited by Rickler on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:24 am

Rickler wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Tim,
swampy wrote:

And I also have to say.. Personally, I am not Andy Symons' greatest fan, however... The letter he wrote to Brent on behalf of ATD when Newell was threatening Cowdery was brilliant.

He should do the same again as Chairman in the name of the AFT!

Will he though ? Brent has made it clear that he will only deal [sort of] with the pasb, so what has the trust to lose by asking questions ?............... Brent will only tell them to feck off again anyway Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Tim,
swampy wrote:

And I also have to say.. Personally, I am not Andy Symons' greatest fan, however... The letter he wrote to Brent on behalf of ATD when Newell was threatening Cowdery was brilliant.

Will he though ? Brent has made it clear that he will only deal [sort of] with the pasb, so what has the trust to lose by asking questions ?............... Brent will only tell them to feck off again anyway Rolling Eyes

Andy has taken a huge amount of stick from the superfans for daring to speak out. The position of Trust leader has been a poisoned chalice since sell out Webb sold out. For Andy to stick his head above the parapet after everything that has gone is a good indication (I hope) that he is not going to take any crap from any of the scumbags involved with our club. Its going to be interesting.......
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 am

Has Andy spoken out at all since becoming Trust Chairman?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 am

Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Tim,
swampy wrote:

If Brent does tell the trust to feck off again they then need to shout from the rooftops, go to the papers , BBC or anyone that will listen. What's the worst the club can do.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Tim,
swampy wrote:

If Brent does tell the trust to feck off again they then need to shout from the rooftops, go to the papers , BBC or anyone that will listen. What's the worst the club can do.

Woefully off topic, but you'd be the person to ask Lawny...

...we've had a dry spell of late so I'm thinking of trimming the lawn this afternoon. Is it a bit early in the year for that?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:51 am

Czarcasm wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Tim,
swampy wrote:

Woefully off topic, but you'd be the person to ask Lawny...

...we've had a dry spell of late so I'm thinking of trimming the lawn this afternoon. Is it a bit early in the year for that?

Is that a euphemism? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:57 am

I'd personally have more respect for, and belief in the Trust, if it pulls its members out of brent's supporters' board soon, when it's already clear he's not really going to tell them anything and be the transparent, community led club he claimed from the outset.
He really only wants the Pasoti led compliance offered by his jamboys and hundreds of tent dwelling, nodding Avivas rattling buckets.

The trust has been sidelined and only has just over a thousand members. To grow, it needs to make a stand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:19 am

I'm a very long way from being a PASB fan but if the Trust pulls away from it at this moment in time, it will play straight into Brent's hands and his ass wipes will be blaming the Trust for the failure of the PASB.

The trust, via the PASB, should ask the tough questions and when there isn't a satisfactory reply the Trust should inform the fans of a lack of will from Brent to assist the PASB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next