Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. Empty
PostSubject: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jak ball needs to learn to check his sources before reporting stories,

when will that paper actually hire some decent journalists who aren't fresh out of uni and cheap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Clickbait.
Tis happening with the Cornish Guardian too.
Not like it in my newspaper round days Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:35 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Clickbait.

It does nothing but strengthen my belief that local papers like Brent's Herald and the cornish guardian too name two should cut the number of editions they publish a week to a number they can actually provide half decent news worthy stories on. Instead of scanning the net for clickbait and desperately trying to find anything to fill pages in print and online.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Clickbait.

Move to the city and you can enjoy the St Austell Voice Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:59 pm

I give you the Tavvi Times! Headlines like Man spills milk and who can forget the "Poison weed scare to ponies on moor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Clickbait.

Move to the city and you can enjoy the St Austell Voice Very Happy Very Happy
That's just as bad Charlie! Although not really the online rubbish like the EH or CG.
I get sight of the Voice in the Texaco garage at The Peoples Republic of St Blazey Gate.
The sport section is quite good during the football season. Even comments on the big Premier teams like Lostwithiel FC (Duchy Premier of course!).
Presentation evening for LFC on Friday evening. My Wembley suit is getting another airing afro
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:12 am

BBC1 wrote:
Presentation evening for LFC on Friday evening. My Wembley suit is getting another airing afro

I must say I thought that your Wembley suit looked rather spliffing when I caught a glimpse of it across the fanzone. Bespoke or off the peg?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Iam surprised that the arse wiping hearald aint down to just two editions aweek by now shocking rag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

I must say I thought that your Wembley suit looked rather spliffing when I caught a glimpse of it across the fanzone. Bespoke or off the peg?
off the peg (from the internet)
Opposuits.
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:35 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
I give you the Tavvi Times! Headlines like Man spills milk and who can forget the "Poison weed scare to ponies on moor?

'Man dies of natural causes' was one of the better ones in the Plympton and Plymstock Shopper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.   Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article. Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof of how crap brents schookids paper is in one article.
Page 1 of 1