Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 am

The company below will come and do the polygraph. They will also be total neutral and unbiased.

http://www.nationalpolygraphs.co.uk/index.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am

Yea Man wrote:
So Webby was not Greenman?

Below is the evidence we have which linked Webb to Greenman, i've covered the last two digits of the IP in line with data protection.

Greenman's posts have all been archived so that is why the subject of the greenman post is numbers rather than words.

Webb was also posting on ATD as "The Spooner". It was before my time as a mod but from reading the posts in the mod room there was a suspicion that Spooner was a multi so his IP was banned, that very day Webb contacted the mods asking why his home IP had been banned. Despite being asked multiple times for his IP to be provided to the mods so that the issue could be investigated, he never did.

I'm posting this off my own back so if any other mod wants to delete this feel free but with ATD once again being portrayed as the bad ones I thought it'd be nice to share this atlast.

Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 Greenman

I'm a bit dim when it comes to all the proxy server business so bear with me.

1. The IP addresses above are 100% of proxy servers, correct? There is no room for error or alternative possibilities here?

2. Chris Webb has stated publicly that he has never used a proxy server and wouldn't have a clue how to use one. The above proves beyond any doubt that he has and does, correct?

3. The proxy IP addresses above are not the only IPs associated with Greenman and Mr President accounts, correct?

4. Chris Webb has refused to supply his bona-fide IP address to the ATD Mods despite months of asking before he was banned, correct?

5. Webb has said that Windsor Boy wasn't him but a mate of his ( a bit like Damon said Cockney Green wasn't him but a mate of his) This is possible isn't it?

6. It is also possible that Greenman was a mate of Webb's rather than Webb himself correct?

So the questions for Chris Webb at the moment are:-

1. Have you ever used a proxy server to hide your IP from ATD?
2. Why have you refused to supply your bona-fide IP address to ATD Mods for so long?
3. If you've never posted as Greenman on ATD do you know who has?
4. Why did you make up stories about who Greenman was to Greenjock when you met him?
5. Is it possible that Webb gave his Mr President password to A.N. Other who then posted as Webb and Greenman? eg Newell

More to follow -
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:10 am

Someone hold the carpet up !

The Grumpy Loyal
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 am

GreenThing wrote:
The Grumpy Loyal wrote:
If I wanted to play the mature role, as you put it, I'd have reported your abusive "rhymes with hunt" PM you sent me to the Moderators. That would actually have been worthy of giving you a ban.

Green thing :
The problem with that kind of statement is that it is just hearsay. You claim to have had abusive PM's, but there is no proof of that. you can't accuse people of wrongdoing if you refuse to supply the evidence. This is not an invitation to post the contents of a pm here, but if you are receiving abusive pm's then report them using the report button. I think the saying goes - put up or shut up.

As for getting an IP address from ATD, I'm not really interested in that. I'm here to moderate pasoti, and anything which happens over there is none of my concern, as long as it's not an attack on me, pasoti's moderators or pasoti itself.

Grumpy :
I guess I'll have to 'put up' then. Abusive PM reported.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 am

Tringreen wrote:
Someone hold the carpet up !

The Grumpy Loyal
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 am

GreenThing wrote:
The Grumpy Loyal wrote:
If I wanted to play the mature role, as you put it, I'd have reported your abusive "rhymes with hunt" PM you sent me to the Moderators. That would actually have been worthy of giving you a ban.

Green thing :
The problem with that kind of statement is that it is just hearsay. You claim to have had abusive PM's, but there is no proof of that. you can't accuse people of wrongdoing if you refuse to supply the evidence. This is not an invitation to post the contents of a pm here, but if you are receiving abusive pm's then report them using the report button. I think the saying goes - put up or shut up.

As for getting an IP address from ATD, I'm not really interested in that. I'm here to moderate pasoti, and anything which happens over there is none of my concern, as long as it's not an attack on me, pasoti's moderators or pasoti itself.

Grumpy :
I guess I'll have to 'put up' then. Abusive PM reported.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I've got carpets beds and furniture
and my name is Larry Speare

Wey Hey me boodies. pig

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:19 am

I don't fully understand the technicalities, so apologies if I have got this wrong.

To be fair, it is perfectly possible for someone to have many ip addresses even when they always post from the same computer & place each time. I am one of those. Mr Searle, lawnmowerman & Tring on this page also fall into that category. There are many people on here with many different ip addresses.

Similarly an ip address doesn't give a clear indication of geographic location.

It is even possible for someone's post to be routed via a proxy without actively seeking that out.

The evidence though is compelling that Mr Webb is being flexible with the truth. When Greenman's ip address was banned, the mods at that time discovered that Chris's own home ip was no longer working. He has since refused to supply his ip address despite many requests to do so. The coincidence of three posts from the same location with consecutive numbering - two from The President & one from Greenman - is too much.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 am

Again, the idea of sharing the Greenman IP with Pasoti is ludicrous.

Once Pasoti had finished their investigations, would they publish the results if it implicated one of them? Would they feck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 am

knecht wrote:
I don't fully understand the technicalities, so apologies if I have got this wrong.

To be fair, it is perfectly possible for someone to have many ip addresses even when they always post from the same computer & place each time. I am one of those. Mr Searle, lawnmowerman & Tring on this page also fall into that category. There are many people on here with many different ip addresses.
Similarly an ip address doesn't give a clear indication of geographic location.

It is even possible for someone's post to be routed via a proxy without actively seeking that out.

The evidence though is compelling that Mr Webb is being flexible with the truth. When Greenman's ip address was banned, the mods at that time discovered that Chris's own home ip was no longer working. He has since refused to supply his ip address despite many requests to do so. The coincidence of three posts from the same location with consecutive numbering - two from The President & one from Greenman - is too much.

I guess that is a function of our ISP rather than knowingly changing our IP addresses - that certainly must be the case for me.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 am

Old grumpybloke would never have got away with questioning Napoleon on his farm, in the days when his word was law.

What will they do ? Delete the offensive PM and deny it ever existed ? A week's ban for Napoleon but allow him to use one of his other accounts ? Ban Grumpy for being a one trick pony ?

Tick tock Tick tock......................

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 am

The abuse report won't come to anything anyway. If a normal poster had sent the PM there is every likelihood they would receive some type of ban. As Noolly sent it, nothing will happen. The pasoti agreement might as well be written on bog paper such is the shit that comes off it.

Onto the IP thing-

1. The IP addresses above are 100% of proxy servers, correct? There is no room for error or alternative possibilities here? If you type in the nb-proxy3 etc code into google it will provide a fixed IP address provided by a proxy server based in Worcestershire.

2. Chris Webb has stated publicly that he has never used a proxy server and wouldn't have a clue how to use one. The above proves beyond any doubt that he has and does, correct? Yes the above shows that 'The President' account has been used by someone using proxy servers- if the password for this account is shared, then its possible its not Chris (but he'd know who he'd given his password to and who posted as Greenman).

3. The proxy IP addresses above are not the only IPs associated with Greenman and Mr President accounts, correct? Yes

4. Chris Webb has refused to supply his bona-fide IP address to the ATD Mods despite months of asking before he was banned, correct? Yes. He said he didn't trust us with it- there's not much else we could do with it apart from ban it from viewing ATD

5. Webb has said that Windsor Boy wasn't him but a mate of his ( a bit like Damon said Cockney Green wasn't him but a mate of his) This is possible isn't it? I think Webb said Windsor boy was originally a mate, but his mate provided him with the password and he posted a couple of times in support of Wozzer- the same story has been used for Deep Throat as well. Webb's quotes-

Quote :
Deep throat - yes I used that account to attack Guilfoyle

Quote :
Dogger......that was someone that I know very well. A good friend in fact.

Quote :
That night I asked my mate for the Windsor boy password and repeated some of the things that Wozzer had told us

6. It is also possible that Greenman was a mate of Webb's rather than Webb himself correct? Yes its possible but as stated above, Webb would know who it is as he would have been password sharing his President account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks for the above Chemical - I think the Mods/Membership of ATD should consider unbanning Chris Webb from ATD and in the spirit of truth and reconciliation invite him onto the boards to face questions about his involvement in multi-accounts, undermining the trust, inflammatory remarks about fans, etc etc.

I think Hairy suggested this previously and I think it's a good move.

If he accepts then he must be prepared for some awkward questions to which we should expect honest answers - if he refuses then the obvious implications will understandably be drawn.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
The abuse report won't come to anything anyway. If a normal poster had sent the PM there is every likelihood they would receive some type of ban. As Noolly sent it, nothing will happen. The pasoti agreement might as well be written on bog paper such is the shit that comes off it.

Onto the IP thing-

1. The IP addresses above are 100% of proxy servers, correct? There is no room for error or alternative possibilities here? If you type in the nb-proxy3 etc code into google it will provide a fixed IP address provided by a proxy server based in Worcestershire.

2. Chris Webb has stated publicly that he has never used a proxy server and wouldn't have a clue how to use one. The above proves beyond any doubt that he has and does, correct? Yes the above shows that 'The President' account has been used by someone using proxy servers- if the password for this account is shared, then its possible its not Chris (but he'd know who he'd given his password to and who posted as Greenman).

3. The proxy IP addresses above are not the only IPs associated with Greenman and Mr President accounts, correct? Yes

4. Chris Webb has refused to supply his bona-fide IP address to the ATD Mods despite months of asking before he was banned, correct? Yes. He said he didn't trust us with it- there's not much else we could do with it apart from ban it from viewing ATD

5. Webb has said that Windsor Boy wasn't him but a mate of his ( a bit like Damon said Cockney Green wasn't him but a mate of his) This is possible isn't it? I think Webb said Windsor boy was originally a mate, but his mate provided him with the password and he posted a couple of times in support of Wozzer- the same story has been used for Deep Throat as well. Webb's quotes-

Quote :
Deep throat - yes I used that account to attack Guilfoyle

Quote :
Dogger......that was someone that I know very well. A good friend in fact.

Quote :
That night I asked my mate for the Windsor boy password and repeated some of the things that Wozzer had told us

6. It is also possible that Greenman was a mate of Webb's rather than Webb himself correct? Yes its possible but as stated above, Webb would know who it is as he would have been password sharing his President account.

When is the next President's Progress anyway?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:16 pm

The line is nothing to do with Worcester.

It is a by hotspot address which acts as a proxy.

See caps
Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 1360843989814

Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 1360844109946

The registered owner of the line is bt wholesale, the line is managed by bt net framework team based in Suffolk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

See caps

The registered owner of the line is bt wholesale, the line is managed by bt net framework team based in Suffolk.

Mrrapson - you seem to know about these proxy servers - can you explain why the Greenman and Mr President accounts on ATD would be using near identical IP addresses on the same day. Same hotspot maybe?

Cheers

Mike

ps I'm 100% not Jason Turner FYI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

See caps

Mrrapson - you seem to know about these proxy servers - can you explain why the Greenman and Mr President accounts on ATD would be using near identical IP addresses on the same day. Same hotspot maybe?

Cheers

Mike

Why would you be Jason Turner?

Does Cerbera honestly believe that if an ATD mod gave him the info, then he passed it onto Postey, that Postey would run checks and if it incriminated anybody he knew Postey would then admit it? Really Cerbs? Have you been abducted by aliens and had your brain removed and replaced with a blob of chewing gum?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

See caps

Cheers

Mike

Why would you be Jason Turner?

Does Cerbera honestly believe that if an ATD mod gave him the info, then he passed it onto Postey, that Postey would run checks and if it incriminated anybody he knew Postey would then admit it? Really Cerbs? Have you been abducted by aliens and had your brain removed and replaced with a blob of chewing gum?

Leave Cerbs out of the loop , he's only a wannabe.

In the interest of truth, I personally would like this situation and others, proven one way or the other, beyond reasonable doubt. Yea Man's publishing of the President/Greenman's history looks fairly conclusive to me but then I am an IT dunce.

This could all be ended by a liedetectorfest of course. Maybe the GT's could arrange for it to happen ? I would personally be more than happy to contribute to the costs, sit in the hot seat and imagine how much money could be raised for charity !
It won't happen for one particular reason.............................. the liars will be found out.

Maybe Napoleon could do what he's good at and find a sponsor, so he can clear his name in the hot seat pig Rolling Eyes

Imagine that ! A triumphant Nool walking away from the chair and Tringy eating his Villa Park Semi Final hat in the corner. lol!

You'd think he'd jump at the chance wouldn't you ? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:04 pm

How about asking pasoti to send over to the ATD mods all of their users IP's so we can compare, esp. Deep Throat, Windsor Boy etc etc?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
The company below will come and do the polygraph. They will also be total neutral and unbiased.

http://www.nationalpolygraphs.co.uk/index.htm

newells arse won't fit in the chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Newell suggesting it's one of our own on a wind up is laughable Laughing

Newell also suggesting we pass the IP's onto Pasoti is laughable, why should we? We're a seperate forum and are nothing to do with Pasoti. And to be honest I wouldn't trust postcode to provide us with the correct information and to keep it private.

I don't think he would give us a false name in an attempt to stitch someone up but I d believe if the IP pointed to one of the supergroup then he would not tell us.

As for Newell making the comment "judging by some of the mods over there (yeah man for example)" or words to that effect, feck you fat boy.

Atleast I don't keep a flickr dossier of thousands of images like a sad, fecked up self obsessed mentally ill freak like you do. Very Happy

The evidence we have on Greenman being linked to Webb is above, I probably shpouldn't have posted it but I have.

I have spoken to a couple of friends who are a bit techy and have told me the fact the posts came from the same proxy/hotspot on the same day within a few hours of eachother and follow sequential numbers is enough to SUGGEST that the posts were made by the same person/device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 pm

So after twenty one pages what do we know, webb lies like a good un, nool lies and is very unattractive, little cerbs is still very bitter, to be honest i knew all along! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm

There seems to be an obessesion over there that Webby was sending threats when we've said from day one we have no proof to say he has Laughing

Wozzer is right over there that we don't trust them and they don't trust us too much has gone on.

According to Newell they're all decent people, but going on his character judgement (Todd, Stapes to name two) then that's as helpful as a chocolate teapot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Poor old Newell doesn't like being told off does he? In his usual style, he turns the tables on this foul mouthed mod by stating he banned the mod from his Facebook for using foul language.

He doesn't like it up him does he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:46 pm

The fact is two accoutns have the same IP address. chris webb has alot of explaininig to do and no amount of covering up by pasoti friends will whitewash this.

Al chris has to do is answer these questions once and for all on here and there and put this issue to bed. If he doesnt he adds fuel to the fire that will eventually bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The fact is two accoutns have the same IP address. chris webb has alot of explaininig to do and no amount of covering up by pasoti friends will whitewash this.

Al chris has to do is answer these questions once and for all on here and there and put this issue to bed. If he doesnt he adds fuel to the fire that will eventually bring him down.

Actually that's not true. The only fact is that two accounts posted from the same IP address. Very different things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
So after twenty one pages what do we know, webb lies like a good un, nool lies and is very unattractive, little cerbs is still very bitter, to be honest i knew all along! cheers

That's a fair point, newell has lost his back up and was already completely discredited anyway, as is webb. Pasoti mods remain corrupt and Cerbs bitterness is mocked on both sides of the fence as an insignificant.

The only shithead getting let off the hook is Brent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Actually that's not true. The only fact is that two accounts posted from the same IP address. Very different things.

Yup that's true, Webb has a lot of explaining to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next