swampy
mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The fact is two accoutns have the same IP address. chris webb has alot of explaininig to do and no amount of covering up by pasoti friends will whitewash this.

Al chris has to do is answer these questions once and for all on here and there and put this issue to bed. If he doesnt he adds fuel to the fire that will eventually bring him down.

Actually that's not true. The only fact is that two accounts posted from the same IP address. Very different things.

Still caught with his hands in the cookie jar regardless to how you want to word it Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:04 pm

How long before Rapson suggest that Webb was followed half way around the country by an ATD mod who was yards behind him and posting as Greenman? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The fact is two accoutns have the same IP address. chris webb has alot of explaininig to do and no amount of covering up by pasoti friends will whitewash this.

Al chris has to do is answer these questions once and for all on here and there and put this issue to bed. If he doesnt he adds fuel to the fire that will eventually bring him down.

Actually that's not true. The only fact is that two accounts posted from the same IP address. Very different things.

Agree with Leigh's post in a way.

The fact is both Greenman and Chris as President posted from the same IP/hotspot/proxy whatever the feck it is from the same location away from Plymouth in a short time frame.

We don't know if this is the date that the threats were sent to Jock.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:08 pm

GOB wrote:
How long before Rapson suggest that Webb was followed half way around the country by an ATD mod who was yards behind him and posting as Greenman? lol!

Give it a rest mate. I think I have been fair in my comments on here. I want this shit stopped once and for all, it's fuckkng pathetic that two football forums can get this wound upwhat I won't do is sit back and allow a witch hunt to happen without seeing the proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Give it a rest mate. I think I have been fair in my comments on here. I want this shit stopped once and for all, it's fuckkng pathetic that two football forums can get this wound upwhat I won't do is sit back and allow a witch hunt to happen without seeing the proof.

You're being fair but you're letting the side down with that christmas avatar still being there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

The fact is both Greenman and Chris as President posted from the same IP/hotspot/proxy whatever the feck it is from the same location away from Plymouth in a short time frame.

I assume that jock reported the threats to mods at the time? If he did check the initial comments regarding them against the dates and then the ip addresses. That should resolve it.

Things don't need to be as difficult as they are being made. You guys have the proof of who it is, just needs to be looked for.

The very fact that a few of you have been rescinding the initial comments about it being webby I assume there is reasonable doubt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 pm

hairy j wrote:
Poor old Newell doesn't like being told off does he? In his usual style, he turns the tables on this foul mouthed mod by stating he banned the mod from his Facebook for using foul language.

He doesn't like it up him does he?

Thats not what I heard! What do you think goes on when he meets up with Southampton gul at these cheap hotels? They're not talking football, you can do that online.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

You're being fair but you're letting the side down with that christmas avatar still being there Laughing

Fair one, duly noted and will be changed shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

I assume that jock reported the threats to mods at the time? If he did check the initial comments regarding them against the dates and then the ip addresses. That should resolve it.

Things don't need to be as difficult as they are being made. You guys have the proof of who it is, just needs to be looked for.

The very fact that a few of you have been rescinding the initial comments about it being webby I assume there is reasonable doubt?

We haven't rescinded anything.

We always said from day one that there was no proof that Chris sent the threats to Jock and reiterated (can't spell) that in our initial statement on the day.

We believe and have evidence to suggest that Greenman was a shared account.

Chris was in contact via email with us that day aswell and he was assured then that we were not suggesting he sent threats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm

leigh one thing most posters on both argyle sites can agree on, is that nool the most important argyle fan ever, is a deluded tosser jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
leigh one thing most posters on both argyle sites can agree on, is that nool the most important argyle fan ever, is a deluded tosser jocolor

He doesn't like being told off does he Laughing

Good on Greenthing for standing up to him, let's hope they ban him soon like hairy got banned/suspended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

He doesn't like being told off does he Laughing

Good on Greenthing for standing up to him, let's hope they ban him soon like hairy got banned/suspended.
yea man no one can ban the most important argyle fan ever, do you know he as signed up for the next ten thousand matches, coz he's a proper fan not like you lot pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Says the bloke that was never involved in any of it but enjoys stirring the pot and likes to flirt his opinions from site to site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

From memory I p.m.'ed Frank about it and I believe we might have spoke on the phone that day, but I'm getting old so that may not have been the same day.

I remember that it was a Saturday and obviously it was after the comments posted in this thread. I posted about the threats but I wouldn't know which thread it was on. At the time I didn't know that there was a private investigator actually looking for me, I thought it was bullshit. A little while down the line Newell told I think Frank about the private investigator during another conversation. So Newell knew about it from Lee, as did Webb, maybe Jameson or Hooper could fill in the gaps and say who else they told or showed my mother's details to? I won't hold my breath though because they're both cowards.

Leigh you have seen what greenman posted, what his purpose was on here, how he comments on my post and vice versa, except the taking the piss out of me looking after my son and me retaliating. Back then I had w beef with Newell and gave him stick but I was usually humorous with my posts, like the hotel analogy to Brent, but after the threats I got more angry and offensive, although I did have a go at wozzer and Jameson over deepthroat as I still maintain it was cowardly.

Having seen the old posts now Leigh, you can obviously see where we're coming from on this? Whoever it was, and I still think it was a shared account, had a thing about Andy Symons which was duplicated on Newells spoof site ADT, as was the abuse my character got on ADT. Someone involved in ADT is responsible for this. ADT wwas Newells baby, with Darren James, Dane Bunney and Daz that I know for sure about. It might be time to ask Newell who else was involved in ADT? He won't name Webb obviously, but his involvement is a given, so was postey involved? Was Ponty?

The culprit or culprits come from that list, and one thing is certain, Newell knows who it was. Fat bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:48 pm

One thing is for certain, whenever there's shit underhand games, lies and deceit on the internet forums it always leads back to one man.

And he's Brent's best mate so what feckin hope do we have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Yea Man wrote:
One thing is for certain, whenever there's shit underhand games, lies and deceit on the internet forums it always leads back to one man.

And he's Brent's best mate so what feckin hope do we have.

The sad and stupid thing about it is that this pair of idiots have ruined any chance of such a campaign to save the club ever again, thanks to newell and webb, nobody will ever trust anybody again. W@NKERS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Greenman needs to step forward. If not we need to look into his IP address. I see no reason at all why the mods here cant pass his IP address over to PASOTI. The time for childish fueding has stopped; IJN (who you all have a grudge against) is not a mod there.

Time for everyone to either grow up and sort it out, or leave it alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:02 pm

I do not accept that Ian Newell is not a mod on pasoti or has an element of control.

Apart from that I agree with your comments on pasoti Womble.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Womble wrote:
Greenman needs to step forward. If not we need to look into his IP address. I see no reason at all why the mods here cant pass his IP address over to PASOTI. The time for childish fueding has stopped; IJN (who you all have a grudge against) is not a mod there.

Womble, with respect, I don't think you are aware of the history the last time a well-meaning ATD Mod tried to do the right thing by sharing an IP address with Pasoti Mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Womble wrote:

Womble, with respect, I don't think you are aware of the history the last time a well-meaning ATD Mod tried to do the right thing by sharing an IP address with Pasoti Mods.

Sort of am, but dont really give a flying one. Read IJN's proposal on pasoti, it makes perfect sense.

What do you really want? To unmask Greenman or to have something to whinge about forever and ever? Heres a chance to get something done, as far as I am concerned take it or stop feckin whining. I know the popular theory is "all PASOTI mods are bad", but seriously lads, we're all supposed to be grown ups. Sort it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

I don't understand what people think could be achieved by sharing the IP with Pasoti. What are they going to prove or disprove? Are they going to check to see if Webb posted from the same contentious IP on Pasoti? What if he didn't? Does that mean that we were wrong?

Why are Pasoti suddenly considered the experts when it comes to IP addresses? They failed to pick up all the shared accounts and multi's that have infested the place for years. Yet suddenly they can now solve the Greenman riddle?

Webb was banned from ATD 3 months ago. This has only been brought up again because he finally admitted to using the DeepThroat account and he is trying to deflect attention away from that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Let me get this right Womble, you expect ATD mods to provide information to a group of discredited pasoti mods that is widely believed to have a controlling element of the discredited Newell mixed in the pot and, then to trust those pasoti mods that they will provide an honest reply?

You're having a laugh, surely? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I don't understand what people think could be achieved by sharing the IP with Pasoti. What are they going to prove or disprove? Are they going to check to see if Webb posted from the same contentious IP on Pasoti? What if he didn't? Does that mean that we were wrong?

Why are Pasoti suddenly considered the experts when it comes to IP addresses? They failed to pick up all the shared accounts and multi's that have infested the place for years. Yet suddenly they can now solve the Greenman riddle?

Webb was banned from ATD 3 months ago. This has only been brought up again because he finally admitted to using the DeepThroat account and he is trying to deflect attention away from that.

But whats going to be lost from trying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 pm

The thing is I don't care who it was anymore. I'm pretty sure I know who it was and I just think they're wankers, and have several wankers for mates. The threats I got didn't bother me really, but they show what a laughing stock Plymouth Argyle is. The people involved are involved in Argyle, and Pasoti, and I'm sure the vast majority of posters reading about it know who it was. Maybe can't pinpoint it to one person but they know which table at the fanfest it emanates from.

It's put me off supporting Argyle anymore, I'm 100% certain James Brent knows about it and is comfortable with whoever it was, as does Peter Jones. If Argyle can afford to lose fans like they have lately then that's fine. It's a shame because Argyle was a huge part of my life for thirty years but shit happens.

Someone who deserves an apology at the very least is young Sean. What the feck did he to deserve being used like he was? And that guy has had to carry on working near these cnuts! He is the one who has most to be pissed off about and yet he's been about the most dignified of all. A youngster showing up supposedly grown men! I take my hat off to you Sean and I promise I won't send you anymore duff horse tips lol.

The whole business has also exposed Lee Jameson again, and Tony Hooper and they should hang their heads in shame. And good luck with the PASB under people like him!

It's also exposed the superfans culture and how it's going to be for anyone disagreeing with this elite group. It's shown the depths done Pasoti mods and ex mods will stoop to protect what they want and who they're friends with.

It's also shown me what Cerbs is like, I used to get on well with him and defended him over the mod election fallout, and he feckin knows what his new friends are really like.

Now it's just a case of will there be a patsy found to take the fall? Or will the actual culprit or culprits step forward? I doubt that very much. Too many people with too many perks to lose. What it dies show as well is that there are only about 6 possible suspects and it maybe 3 or 4 of that list involved, but they're not man or men enough to stop the other suspects being blamed.

REAL MATES? If that's what real mates are like you can keep em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Womble wrote:

We can't pass his ip address to pasoti. That would be unethical. We did it about a year ago with the best of intentions. We immediately recognised and apologised for that mistake.

My understanding as a definite non-techie is that IP addresses aren't a cast-iron proof of anything much. As I have said elsewhere, may people on here have posted from multiple ip addresses - including me. I NEVER post from anywhere except in front of my own computer in my office. Some people's ip address shows up as coming from a proxy - including mine on at least two occasions - when they probably have not set one up themselves. Of course there have been many instances where people have hidden their real ip addresses in various ways. And there have been occasions where people have refused to co-operate with the mods in not supplying their ip address. The assumption has been that they have had something to hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next