Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm sick of popcorn!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 am

Yep same old faces giving it large, 2face, Newell, upstart Ollie and chief stirrer/lackey Leigh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:17 am

dirty tricks seem to have been the order of play thorughout admin.

is it the same at portsmouth i wonder ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 am

Womble wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Womble wrote:
What you describe is quite healthy I think Mock. A good mix who disagree with each other. And Andy S is the most hilarious poster I have ever read, he should post much more than he does, if just to give Droly a sparring partner!

I always thought the bad apples were IJN and Daz, with them gone the site and the running of it is much improved.
To be honest womble if their was no Nool on pasoti using the forum to boost his super duper best argyle fan ever self image, apart from the odd spat here and there, we could talk mainly about the club not the fans.

Exactly, and he's fecked off for now (yes, I know he'll be back again!), so with the exception of the odd thread I do feel that the focus can be on the club the fans and proper funny good natured banter. Until he comes back and makes a tit of himself again that is, but his last outburst was comedy gold.

I think people on this site need to get over the IJN obsession, i truly believe he is yesterdays news.

A few years ago when most were 'enjoying the ride' as commanded by Newell and the developing Politburo, a fair few lifelong fans were spuriously banned by said control freaks, as the emerging superfans were so busy trying to cosy up to Stapes and co. and warning voices had to be silenced. See how powerful the internet can be.

'I'll never hear a bad word said about that man and his lovely family, so you're out ' pig

Fast forward to the parlous state the club is now in and those self same , self promoting types have the keys to the executive toilets and continue to try to marginalise all dissenting voices, most recently through the devious use of multi accounts. Their quivering lipped banker is allowing them free rein to dominate HP and provide a compliant fanbase. In return, they can strut about as if they own the place. Trouble is, they're too thick to back the right horse[Fletcher] and are more interested in their own image and standing at the club.

One more thing Womble............. are you happy with the way Pasoti is run ? Do you know how and why mods are elected ? Do you know how and why they are sacked ? Do you know who actually owns the forum email and is the owner ? Do you care ?
If Newell isn't an owner, why has he not been disciplined/ banned for his rule breaking ?

If you don't mind, some of us will continue to highlight wrong doing on Pasoti and at the club for as long as it takes.
Give these types enough rope and they'll do the job for us. Manipulative bullies grow stronger if left unchallenged.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:19 am

The President speaks-

Quote :
Blimey. I thought the start of this thread was full of rubbish but the hijack has certainly taken it to a new level!

Apologies for not getting one sooner. A multitude of reasons. Firstly I rarely have a look online anymore. Sadly a deeply personal incident related to one of the other argyle related forums has put me off the Internet for life. On top of that we are busying trying to make sure your post stays in the public hands (I do have a full time job).

Before I respond to the accusations I will make the point that I have seen at least 2 of the people on this thread in person recently. Both said hello. I just can't get my head around that sort of behaviour. Write something false down on the keyboard yet smile away in real life. Maybe it's because I've taken a break but it just seems strange to me.

I had a good look at this thread last night and thought I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. If I don't reply then people will continue to make false accusations. If I do reply then some people will twist that because they have an agenda that isn't about Argyle. It's about attacking Ian Newell or fabricating rubbish about 'super fans' ......ironically all from behind the safety of a pysdeneum - exactly what they accuse others of doing.

Anyhow.....everything I know....

Deep throat - yes I used that account to attack Guilfoyle. We were at war. He told me in confidence that he was trying to hawk around Nelson for 15k. I had to act to protect the fans of this club. I asked Ian if there was anyway I could put something on pasoti that wouldn't trace back. After me pestering him he gave me the password to this account. He made it clear that it was designed for transfer rumours etc. it was a needs must situation. Look at how Nelson has played this season. I stand by that call and I'm sure 99% of Argyle fans would agree.

Dogger - I've seen this name here and there so rather than after this post have 'well what about this, that of the other'......that was someone that I know very well. A good friend in fact. Not a member of the argyle online community. I think he joined pasoti during admin and would get into threads to support me but if you look at his posting history most of the threads were attacking me!! (Mates banter). When the club was saved he asked for th account to be removed. No big deal. I never saw anything from him that was anywhere near what is on other argyle sites.

Windsor Boy - perhaps the biggest of all the rubbish that has been spouted. I was hoping for a nice quid life as president. The truth is in real life I've got that. I've never spoken to one single argyle fan at a match who has mentioned the Internet. If you go online though it is all consuming and like a little bubble. Following admin i really started to get some stick via certain quarters. I can only assume it was down to petty jealously but it was hurtful all the same.

Ian N has protected me on the Windsor boy thing and that's very good of him. Again due to me being slaughtered my mate came on and basically gave a bit back. I've read some sick idiot claiming that account made fun of a dying man? Sick. There was a debate about alcohol and my mate simply said 'I can't drink either due to medication' - and people wonder why the general argyle fanbase want nothing to online forums.

There is however a twist to the Windsor boy account that I am not proud of. This should though hopefully clear up yet more myths about how bad a guy Ian Newell is.

After a game we (Ian and I) were sat in the tent having a quiet chat and Wozzer came in very distressed. I'll also point out that this had been going on for weeks (he'd also poured his heart out on an away coach) about being undermined and back stabbed. He was very angry and demanded to know if he could post on pasoti and protect his identity. He was persistent and Ian gave him the deep throaty details. A mistake yes. Sinister? No. Just trying to misguidedly help a mate.

That night I asked my mate for the Windsor boy password and repeated some of the things that Wozzer had told us. I regret it for two reasons. One; because I shouldn't have done it but more importantly i wish I just said it in my own name. I know Wozzer subsequently put out a statement saying he got it all wrong - I believe he did that because he's a decent bloke trying to protect the trust. I have no doubt whatsoever that he was being marganalised.

I shouldn't have used the account because the records on here, at the trust AGM, at meetings I've had with trust board members to help them (held one last week but of course I'm an anti trust ogre) show that I've been critical of the lack of leadership and direction from the trust. I still support the trust and the model but it has gone backwards. I should have protected Wozzer, the trust and the fans in my own name. I am genuinely sorry for using that account because its nothing I haven't said already.

So there you have it. I am sorry if anyone now hates me or wants me to be banished. All I'll say is that isn't 1% of the hurt that an online argyle site caused to me. I'll keep that private because I don't want to inflame things further.

I seek no sympathy from anywhere but it is bloody hurtful at times guys. I look back and think that I gave up my life for the Club, continue to help wherever I can, have never had a cross word with any argyle fan in person and constantly badger the Club to look after the fans yet its ok for me to be vilified, sworn at, abused and harassed by some quarters. And I'm the one having to answer questions?

Anyhow back into exile for me or I may end up posting one of my nauseatingly positive posts about the Club I love.

Every match day you can catch me in the fansfest or sitting at the back of block 4. My email details are everywhere. Come say hello. It's refreshing.

Chris

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 am

"I gave up my life for the club"

Yawn.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 am

Nothing on his use of the Greenman account?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 am

And again Ian Newell doesn't come out well in that post, in spite of Webb doing everything he can to try to state otherwise.

Quote :
I asked Ian if there was anyway I could put something on pasoti that wouldn't trace back. After me pestering him he gave me the password to this account. He made it clear that it was designed for transfer rumours etc. it was a needs must situation.

Dogger - I've seen this name here and there so rather than after this post have 'well what about this, that of the other'......that was someone that I know very well. A good friend in fact. Not a member of the argyle online community. I think he joined pasoti during admin and would get into threads to support me but if you look at his posting history most of the threads were attacking me!! (Mates banter).

Ian N has protected me on the Windsor boy thing and that's very good of him. Again due to me being slaughtered my mate came on and basically gave a bit back.

There is however a twist to the Windsor boy account that I am not proud of. This should though hopefully clear up yet more myths about how bad a guy Ian Newell is.

After a game we (Ian and I) were sat in the tent having a quiet chat and Wozzer came in very distressed. I'll also point out that this had been going on for weeks (he'd also poured his heart out on an away coach) about being undermined and back stabbed. He was very angry and demanded to know if he could post on pasoti and protect his identity. He was persistent and Ian gave him the deep throaty details. A mistake yes. Sinister? No. Just trying to misguidedly help a mate.
jocolor

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:36 am

Is that seriously the best Webb has to offer?

Then resign.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 am

So how often has The President said he didn't Deep Throat or wasn't Windsor Boy or hadn't ever ever ever used multis. Thats the rub. It would have been a storm in a thimble if it had come out sooner.

As it is the obfuscation and slight of hand has allowed the problem to fester on. And even now of course it was done all in the best possible taste as banter amongst REAL mates to protect REAL mates from freaks and weirdoes both online and in real life.

And this all the time protected by mods and each other. I'll protect your back and you protect mind. The thread being taken off line then being brought swiftly back almost appears orchestrated so that The President can have his say in a blaze of glory having not known from any of his REAL mates that it was all going off for the past week or two down on the terrraces.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am

A Mate of mine has a wart on his knob, what should I, I mean he do about it?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am

Quote :
people wonder why the general argyle fanbase want nothing to online forums

Of course the bigger worry is why the general argyle fanbase want nothing to do with plymouth argyle. Thats REAL people not bothering to turn up on a Saturday and REAL people not renewing their season tickets next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
The President speaks-

Quote :
Blimey. I thought the start of this thread was full of rubbish but the hijack has certainly taken it to a new level!

Apologies for not getting one sooner. A multitude of reasons. Firstly I rarely have a look online anymore. Sadly a deeply personal incident related to one of the other argyle related forums has put me off the Internet for life. On top of that we are busying trying to make sure your post stays in the public hands (I do have a full time job).

Before I respond to the accusations I will make the point that I have seen at least 2 of the people on this thread in person recently. Both said hello. I just can't get my head around that sort of behaviour. Write something false down on the keyboard yet smile away in real life. Maybe it's because I've taken a break but it just seems strange to me.

I had a good look at this thread last night and thought I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. If I don't reply then people will continue to make false accusations. If I do reply then some people will twist that because they have an agenda that isn't about Argyle. It's about attacking Ian Newell or fabricating rubbish about 'super fans' ......ironically all from behind the safety of a pysdeneum - exactly what they accuse others of doing.

Anyhow.....everything I know....

Deep throat - yes I used that account to attack Guilfoyle. We were at war. He told me in confidence that he was trying to hawk around Nelson for 15k. I had to act to protect the fans of this club. I asked Ian if there was anyway I could put something on pasoti that wouldn't trace back. After me pestering him he gave me the password to this account. He made it clear that it was designed for transfer rumours etc. it was a needs must situation. Look at how Nelson has played this season. I stand by that call and I'm sure 99% of Argyle fans would agree.

Dogger - I've seen this name here and there so rather than after this post have 'well what about this, that of the other'......that was someone that I know very well. A good friend in fact. Not a member of the argyle online community. I think he joined pasoti during admin and would get into threads to support me but if you look at his posting history most of the threads were attacking me!! (Mates banter). When the club was saved he asked for th account to be removed. No big deal. I never saw anything from him that was anywhere near what is on other argyle sites.

Windsor Boy - perhaps the biggest of all the rubbish that has been spouted. I was hoping for a nice quid life as president. The truth is in real life I've got that. I've never spoken to one single argyle fan at a match who has mentioned the Internet. If you go online though it is all consuming and like a little bubble. Following admin i really started to get some stick via certain quarters. I can only assume it was down to petty jealously but it was hurtful all the same.

Ian N has protected me on the Windsor boy thing and that's very good of him. Again due to me being slaughtered my mate came on and basically gave a bit back. I've read some sick idiot claiming that account made fun of a dying man? Sick. There was a debate about alcohol and my mate simply said 'I can't drink either due to medication' - and people wonder why the general argyle fanbase want nothing to online forums.

That night I asked my mate for the Windsor boy password and repeated some of the things that Wozzer had told us. I regret it for two reasons. One; because I shouldn't have done it but more importantly i wish I just said it in my own name. I know Wozzer subsequently put out a statement saying he got it all wrong - I believe he did that because he's a decent bloke trying to protect the trust. I have no doubt whatsoever that he was being marganalised.

I shouldn't have used the account because the records on here, at the trust AGM, at meetings I've had with trust board members to help them (held one last week but of course I'm an anti trust ogre) show that I've been critical of the lack of leadership and direction from the trust. I still support the trust and the model but it has gone backwards. I should have protected Wozzer, the trust and the fans in my own name. I am genuinely sorry for using that account because its nothing I haven't said already.

So there you have it. I am sorry if anyone now hates me or wants me to be banished. All I'll say is that isn't 1% of the hurt that an online argyle site caused to me. I'll keep that private because I don't want to inflame things further.

I seek no sympathy from anywhere but it is bloody hurtful at times guys. I look back and think that I gave up my life for the Club, continue to help wherever I can, have never had a cross word with any argyle fan in person and constantly badger the Club to look after the fans yet its ok for me to be vilified, sworn at, abused and harassed by some quarters. And I'm the one having to answer questions?

Anyhow back into exile for me or I may end up posting one of my nauseatingly positive posts about the Club I love.

Every match day you can catch me in the fansfest or sitting at the back of block 4. My email details are everywhere. Come say hello. It's refreshing.

Chris

What a complete and utter wanker that guy is! I couldn't stand the tw@t before and this has just strengthened my opinion. No mention of Greenman, making threats to me and generally abusing others, and after lying low for weeks he turns it around to him being the victim?

This cnut has stuck the knife into fellow supporters on several occasions, those listed above with his version of the truth as well as to Peggy and probably the Argyle ladies team coach as well, and yet he's the poor hard done by victim?

"My fwiend had the account, Wozzer was being marginalised, blah blah blah"

Chris Webb left the Trust board role for the Club President role, Lee Jameson left his role, PL2 Faced left, and Ian Newell has given up his Trust membership, so how come these people think they should be able to undermine it now they have left?

There are some cnuts associated with Plymouth Argyle but Chris Webb is the biggest cnut of all. People like Hairy can give it all this "He doesn't get involved, he's really such a nice guy" bollocks, but this bloke is involved in all the shit that goes on. He deliberately blamed an 18 yr old club employee for being Greenman and making the threats when it was him doing it all along.

Cue about 20 fuckwits replying on Pasoti telling Chris they totally understand why he did this, and telling him what a fantastic job he's doing Sleep

No wonder the club is where it is right now. It is where it deserves to be with assholes like Webb involved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:46 am

Bore off Webb.

You were banned from here after a link was made between you and the Greenman account.

You were also banned because there was evidence of you posting under another multi account on here.

Don't bring personal shit in to it to try and get the sympathy vote.

People get banned from internet forums all of the time, shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 am

Quote :
I had a good look at this thread last night.

Deep throat - yes I used that account

There is however a twist to the Windsor boy account that I am not proud of.

A mistake yes.

That night I asked my mate for the Windsor boy password and repeated some of the things that Wozzer had told us. I regret it.

I shouldn't have used the account.

I should have protected Wozzer, the trust and the fans in my own name. I am genuinely sorry for using that account because its nothing I haven't said already.

I seek no sympathy.
Shortened to remove waffle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 am

And he's been so so busy that he's only just found out about the accusations? Chris Webb reads Pasoti and ATD as much as Newell and PL2 Faced.

If anyone posts on here something he disagrees with he used to text me within 5 minutes. And you're telling me 2 faced and Newell haven't mentioned anything to him?

What a cnut you are, but due to personal issues it's ok?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 am

I also surprised none of the grinning popinjays he attends matches with and spends long coach ourneys with haven't mention it to him.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:56 am

Quote :
Cue about 20 fuckwits replying on Pasoti telling Chris they totally understand why he did this, and telling him what a fantastic job he's doing

First one is in telling him it took 'guts' to post his response. Guts I ask you.

Second one is in from a mod asking that we all move on. Andre Previn would have been proud of how this has been conducted.

Last edited by Dougie on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 am

Better late than never? Controlled response and leaves those who doubt much about that little cabal in exactly the same position. No time for any of the groups or names that keep croping up, and as for the postscript I think it was 'give up life for a princes crown' more like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 am

It took real guts for him to make threats to another supporter, who also loved the club and for far longer than Webb I might add, real guts to blame it on an 18 yr old club employee when confronted about it, real guts to suggest a lifelong fan shouldn't give up her time voluntarily to write an article for the club programme any longer because she objected to being shunted out of her usual seat for w bunch of snot nosed kids with flags and a drum and real guts to attack people under a pseudonym because a mate felt marginalised within the Trust which him and his buddies dropped like a hot potato when other rewards were on the table.

I actually think he's more cowardly now that he's tried to justify it and once again go for the sympathy vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 am

And I wonder if the away coach that wozzer sobbed on Webb's shoulder was the same coach that my mother's personal details were being passed around on amongst Webb and his mates?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:38 am

Just a pity that the postings under the various pseudo accounts (like Windsor Boy) have been deleted (at least for public view). Unless my memory is playing nasty tricks, the attacks on the trust started way before the occasion when the dishonourable president came to the defence of his real mate Wozzer via DeepThroat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 am

Dingle wrote:
Just a pity that the postings under the various pseudo accounts (like Windsor Boy) have been deleted (at least for public view). Unless my memory is playing nasty tricks, the attacks on the trust started way before the occasion when the dishonourable president came to the defence of his real mate Wozzer via DeepThroat.

No your memory is fine dingle. The timeframe of Webb's confession, as well as Newell's pathetic explanation of events, is all wrong.

This president is reminiscent of another president, Richard Nixon. Here's hoping their tenure ends the same way.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Quote :
I had a good look at this thread last night.

Deep throat - yes I used that account

There is however a twist to the Windsor boy account that I am not proud of.

A mistake yes.

That night I asked my mate for the Windsor boy password and repeated some of the things that Wozzer had told us. I regret it.

I shouldn't have used the account.

I should have protected Wozzer, the trust and the fans in my own name. I am genuinely sorry for using that account because its nothing I haven't said already.

I seek no sympathy.
Shortened to remove waffle.

even shorter version. 'move along, nothing to see'
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 am

I have just read El Presidente's post It certainly an impressive load of old pony, I think he had to say something to defend himself as the silence has been deafening, but he has imho shot himself in the foot because his involvement in the multi account business is not going away any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next