swampy
mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:56 pm

i can see it from the pasoti mods eyes on this one.

Im all for if peace can be achieve then its something both sides need to give and take to achieve it fairly, however if they lifted the bans on those who are banned as part of the terms and conditions agreed, so the oppotunity was there to rejoin would those who take it let the pass lie or see it as an oppotunity to stir up old issues?

thats my question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Im all for if peace can be achieve then its something both sides need to give and take to achieve it fairly, however if they lifted the bans on those who are banned as part of the terms and conditions agreed, so the oppotunity was there to rejoin would those who take it let the pass lie or see it as an oppotunity to stir up old issues?

thats my question.

The thing is AOM that it would seperate those who had genuine grievances, but who fell foul of the IJN clique, who were willing let's say to be "critical friends" from those who are on the more paramilitary arm of ATD who it may be accused thrive on the division.

Rickler has already nailed his colours to the mast I feel.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm

The old issues are still the current issues - that is the problem.

You have a Pasoti admin base which is half riddled with nasty and corrupt people.

Nothing changes until those people go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Mark let me jump in here if I may.

Postey has very kindly offered to admit to being Greenman, along with several others, but says my claims of being threatened are so-called threats. The threats were that I was in for a beating, a gang from Pasoti with baseball bats were coming to Bradford on Avon, my previous home, as a pi had been hired to find me. He then asked me how my sister, shona was, and my mother Linda.

I ask you and Newell if that is threatening? And postey seeing as he doesn't think it was.

Ian Newell then posts on that lickass cerbera's site that it was Lee Jameson who hired the private investigator who was Tony Hooper, 2 of the original PASB btw, and that on the GT'S coach to Morecambe last season Lee Jameson showed Newell my mother's address and I think he also said telephone number. I believe Ian Newell was sat next to Chris Webb on that coach.

I went to the tiverton friendly to confront Newell and Webb and they both confirmed it was Hooper who was hired and he gave Jameson the details which were passed around on the coach.

Newell and Webb both also promised me that Greenman was 18 yr old.club employee Sean rapson. Absolutely guaranteed me this was correct information, in fact I have a text from Chris where he wavers and says it's 99% Sean rapson.

Because of the threats etc I asked a mate in Plymouth to get me Newells address for when I went to tiverton and I told Newell that I had his address and quoted it to him, postcode and all. I said if there was anymore shit towards me it would be him I blamed as he is always in the epicentre of the crap that goes on online. I also said he could act as hard as he liked and if he thought that having mates in Plymouth was his reply, I had some nasty friends too and that's where his address came from.

The next day Chris Webb texts me that Andy Symons was being a shit stirrer on here because he kept saying Webb and Newell were lying and there was no way Sean was involved. Leigh rapson and Lee Jameson also assured me he wasn't.

Two days later Newell emails me asking to call him and he sent his number. I tried to call got no answer and he emailed again saying he was in the shower so I called again.

Newell said earlier that day he was in the lounge at home park and Chris Webb confirmed again in front of others that Sean rapson had been Greenman, no doubt about it. Newell explained Sean was like a groupie around the GT'S and must have overheard them slagging me and Andy Symons off and decided to take his own revenge.

He also told me stories about other Argyle fans and how Tony Hooper was definitely the pi hired by Jameson.

Fast forward a few months and Thai green was saying about how upset he was at a game because Argyle were so shit under Fletcher and he shouted words to that effect to James Brent and that Connor Webb shot him a snarling face look or similar, so Newell sends Phil, battling cancer, a white feather meaning he's a coward.

So I emailed Newell, sent him a white feather and told him what a cowardly wanker and Newell replied he needed telling, so I kept emailing him telling him what a wanker he was and Newell threatened me with the police, I laughed and said fill your boots, as he has so much I could tell the police about.

A little while later I get an email from Mike Newell, saying how I've been harrassing his daddy and he was going to get me. I laughed and told him to feck off as his dad's a cnut. I get more emails from Mike threatening to find me and hurt me to which I replied I'm not hiding and it's not nice finding out your dad's a cnut but shit happens. A few similar emails later and he stops but in the morning there's an email from Ian Newell telling mike to stop and copying me in.

Now I have a few questions. Firstly postey says I'm basically bullshitting about the threats and pretty much that I deserve them anyway. He also refuses to name the others involved but says it no other Pasoti mods nor Webb or Newell. So firstly to you Mark, and Postey and Newell, do you consider what Greenman messaged me threatening?

Then, do you know or think it was Hooper involved or are Webb and Newell lying again?

Do you believe Newell and I spoke on the phone? Do you believe I have the tx from Webb saying it was Sean rapson 99%?

Do you believe I have several threatening emails from Mike Newell? Those last 3 questions I can answer with solid proof if you don't and I'll forward them to you if you want, just like I have the original message from Newell telling me who invited Wrathall to home park and calling him a cnut.

Do you think it's fair that Postey is taking all of the blame, especially as he says it wasn't him who sent the messages, and finally do you think that Webb and Newell were involved in the Greenman account? Do you think Webb should be president? Do you think Hooper should be on the PASB if he was the PI? And if not Webb and Newell have lied again.

I know I'm a cnut, but Ian Newell, I haven't mentioned ADT in this, is always, always at the forefront of this type of thing and yet he sits in the director's box alongside slimeball Peter Jones who deserves the sack for his comments to John Petrie.

And can you now see why I hate Ian Newell and his buddies? Self promoting assholes that use Pasoti to spread their shit and are still posting while people on here are banned so rant about Pasoti out of anger?

Newells posted earlier denying all the allegations, so why not explain all this Newell? Let people decide themselves? Sign up on here again Newell, give your side of the story, and you Hooper, or feck off and leave the Argyle forums alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Oh well Mark's gone now and there's 20 minutes of my life I won't get back.

I hope Newell respondeds on Pasoti then, to clear his name again but apparently he never reads ATD lol.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

thats my question.

The thing is AOM that it would seperate those who had genuine grievances, but who fell foul of the IJN clique, who were willing let's say to be "critical friends" from those who are on the more paramilitary arm of ATD who it may be accused thrive on the division.

Rickler has already nailed his colours to the mast I feel.

I like your general thinking in this Pokesdown but Rickler is 100% correct that the 'control group' in the Pasoti modroom will not change, will not allow elections and will continue with the same underhand behaviours that have led us to where we are now.
It is one rule for them and another for those who don't agree with them. That is not healthy and will never work, as has been proven by recent confessions and the continued denials.
A football forum for grown ups normally accepts all points of view within the law and common decency. Pasoti did not, plain and simple. It is better now but just the other day a poster was warned in public view not to keep going on about the chip paper issue, whilst Newell has broken every rule of the forum and has supposedly only ever received a minor warrning by PM for inflammatory postings.
Unless they become open and democratic they will not change. All they are trying to achieve now is the supposed moral high ground and to get the heat off their backs.
It won't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 pm

We've had dozens upon dozens of these kind of "make up" style comments from pasoti mods, normally from Ponty and sometimes from Newell, but each time they have broken their word very shortly afterwards by posting personal insults at those they have claimed to be wanting to build bridges with.

However, as per all of the past request from pasoti mods, I am sure the users of ATD will once again listen to what they have to say and I am sure that MP will in turn listen to the above comments from Rickler, Tring and Jock, because I think their comments above would be voiced by the vast majority.

It's just a shame that pasoti has had to be blown wide open and suffer a severe wounding to achieve this dialogue and, for pasoti moderators to want to change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:52 pm

i say 3 mods from here with two selected indivduals go meet 3 mods from pasoti. with ian newell and chris webb seperate with the trust chairing the meeting in a pub and thrash it out.

thats the only way i think peace and can be attempted but its an extreme measure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Or even an equal amount of mods from ATD and an equal amount of mods from pasoti run the show until all users decide who the mods should be?

Maybe this can happen after all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:12 pm

GOB wrote:
Or even an equal amount of mods from ATD and an equal amount of mods from pasoti run the show until all users decide who the mods should be?

So is the merger back on? Laughing
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 pm

GOB wrote:

To stop any problems it has to be equal on all sides
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

GOB wrote:

I don't think it will happen!

Too much water has passed under the bridge.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 pm

I think that any self respecting Argyle fan would hope to belong to a united fan base, it can only bring good for the fans and the club.

Equality would be something that both sides of the fence would want, I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 pm

GOB wrote:

i guess you could send all the mods if you want bu this isnt the the treaty of versailles so i think 5 from here 5 from there or 3 n 3 with trust moderating.

iits an extreme measure gbut why not if there is beer innit.
Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Jock - I simply can't answer most of what you say. Rickler will not believe me anyway! Chris Webb and Ian say that things happened differently - I wasn't there. I've met IJN a few times (3-4) and Chris I met for the first time today. I dont think we've ever met. I know Tony Hooper well but i've never discussed your issues with him. I'm not avoiding the question I just don't know.

Rickler - I rest my case - this site isn't going to move on until you relax, the same way PASOTI needs IJN to do the same. But perhaps you're really not bothered. As to what you're banned for - ask Peggy she was around at the time I understand - I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
GOB wrote:

i guess you could send all the mods if you want bu this isnt the the treaty of versailles so i think 5 from here 5 from there or 3 n 3 with trust moderating.

iits an extreme measure gbut why not if there is beer innit.

Difference between the sites is that many of the PASOTI mods don't live in Plymouth and so arranging get togethers is not easy. I'm up for it but the Trust are not good arbiters. How about someone like Wozzer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Personally, I hope ATD continues to remain the only truly independent and democratic Argyle forum. Pasoti is to all intents and purposes an extension of the club - Jones, Webb, Newell, PL2 and many more all post with multi accounts to criticise the malcontents - I don't see that changing any time soon.

Better that ATD members continue to scrutinise and expose IMHO, without fear or favour.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:18 pm

ATD will continue to exist and pasoti will be a better site for ATD's existence. - There is a reason why pasoti's banning of users has dropped, you can thank ATD for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm

GOB wrote:
ATD will continue to exist and pasoti will be a better site for ATD's existence. - There is a reason why pasoti's banning of users has dropped, you can thank ATD for that.

I agree with that 100% Gob
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 am

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Jock - I simply can't answer most of what you say. Rickler will not believe me anyway!

Rickler - I rest my case - this site isn't going to move on until you relax, the same way PASOTI needs IJN to do the same. But perhaps you're really not bothered. As to what you're banned for - ask Peggy she was around at the time I understand - I wasn't.

Well that's just the biggest cop out ever... "I won't believe you". Ha ha... Go on... pour your little heart out, I'll give you a listen. You can start with answering the question you keep avoiding... How is Ian Newell not banned? Surely you can answer a question from an idiot?

I mean.. Only the night before last, a comment made by Newell concerning Frank Bullitt had to be removed. Newell made that comment knowing full well that it was a flagrant foul of the Pasoti rules. This must have happened after he has already been reprimanded, so what is his punishment for the Frank Bullitt offence?

Let's face it... You don't have the balls to ban him!

And I don't need to do anything and this site doesn't need to move on... Its not me or ATD that is up to all the sheninagans. It's your cohorts in the Pasoti mod room. And as for resting your case... You haven't even made one yet. I like the way you and Newell try to involve me all the time. This is your little problem - nothing to do with me at all in anyway - so cut out the smoke and mirrors and leave me out of it.

You talk as if the Pasoti problem is over, you still haven't got the multis in your own mod room to own up in public yet!

Get your own house in order before trying to lecture us.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:21 am

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Jock - I simply can't answer most of what you say. Rickler will not believe me anyway! Chris Webb and Ian say that things happened differently - I wasn't there. I've met IJN a few times (3-4) and Chris I met for the first time today. I dont think we've ever met. I know Tony Hooper well but i've never discussed your issues with him. I'm not avoiding the question I just don't know.

I wish I hadn't posted all that now then lol!

What I can say is everything I posted is true. I have texts and emails to prove some of it, doesn't stop Newell denying it though, and I've shared those emails with plenty of people on here to show I'm not lying and I'm useless with computers and wouldn't know where to begin to try and fake them or doctor them in any way.

Ian Newell is a compulsive liar and my theory is he dragged Chris Webb into some things which Chris now regrets. Newell doesn't seem to regret anything. Like he said about sending the white feather "the bloke needed telling"

He does loads of good work raising money for various causes, and revels in the adulation he receives for it. In fact I know he actually asks people to make it known when he has done some good deeds. Most charitable people like it kept quiet.

Postey has shown that he's prepared to carry out similar activities to Newell and apparently didn't send the threats to me but has seen them and I'm basically lying about them. Maybe he can show them publicly to prove I'm lying? I very much doubt he will though.

So one current and one former mod there, and daz is another. He was involved in the ADT spoof Newell set up. Add the incredible stuff Newell had saved on his Flickr account and you can start to realise why Pasoti mods reputations aren't great on ATD.

Then there's Tony Hoopers involvement and not forgetting Lee Jameson's and these people are all part of a definite clique who might have done more than most "during the war" but feck me do they ever stop letting people know about it? And when will their efforts have been rewarded enough to call it quits? At what point does the crap they are involved in outweigh the good?

Lets just take the PI business. Lee Jameson pays Tony Hooper to find out where I live in order to send a solicitors letter asking me to stop having a go at him over his deepthroat involvement? Really? Did he try asking me nicely to stop?

So Tony Hooper, according to Webb and Newell, tries to locate me but can only find my mother's details, my 63 yr old disabled widow mothers details, and gives them to Lee who gleefully shares these details on a coach going to Morecambe? How mental is that? Especially as my mother was named in the message by Greenman when he was threatening me, and Postey's a lying piece of shit, they were threats and the PI was mentioned. It doesn't bloody add up that it was just to send me a letter. Unless of course Jameson's involved in the Greenman account.

So either Webb and Newell are lying, and Newell posted this on Cerbs site which plenty of people saw, or Tony Hooper, part of a fans representative board was snooping on one of those fans for cash so how can he remain on that board? Unless of course the club president is lying again?

I don't know if you know Sean, but he knows the truth of what happened over being blamed by these two, so by all means next time you see him Mark have a quiet word.

So that's part of my gripe with these bunch of creeps, and they occupy the directors box and PASB? Or are Pasoti mods?

I have the threatening emails from Mike Newell and I've shown loads of people these emails in full. I know what I sent to start the trail off and it was out of anger because Newell insulted aa man showing more courage than he ever will a cowards white feather. I've never hidden my original emails, I send all of them to people to show what Newell and his son are like.

Others have similar stories about Webb, Newell and various Pasoti mods, so any reconciliation will require explanations in full, and resignations I would say. Without that it will continue to fester.

I've given up on Argyle after 30 yrs. Not because we're shit, I've seen all that before, but because of who is seen to have influence at the club, who sits next to the owner, who knows exactly what has gone on.

Peter Jones having a pop at John Petrie? Telling him to toddle off and buy a United shirt? Anonymously of course. What if everyone did toddle off?

If this feuding is to stop it will need some people to grow a pair and admit their role in the trouble, I have offered to give up posting already, and things like sniping when someone like Andy Symons wants to do something about it all, not have the superfans acting like spoilt brats because they don't like him.

Maybe you could ask some of these questions to get the ball rolling? You posting on here I'm sure will help, although you're already on Newell's radar and not on his xmas card list.

I actually hope things do change, but I'm dubious that the main perpetrators are man enough to do their bit because of the admissions they will need to make.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:52 am

Still no answer of how and by whom, Pasoti mods are selected/ removed ?

Still no acceptance of wrong doing by the chief players....................... with most to lose.

Sitting around a table will not change a thing. The Pasoti culture of double standards has to change and it won't happen through 'evolution' because all that will happen at best, is a new batch of self promoting control freaks.

The root cause of all the bitterness is the unhealthy control a small clique has had over Pasoti and without honesty, openness and transparency, nothing will change.

Why will Pasoti not embrace democracy and fair play ? Answer already given by Newell........... 'Because we like it the way it is.'

It goes on........... and I suggest anyone who believes they are being illegally harassed, goes to the police with what they have as evidence.

Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 am

Sorry Tring, I forgot to answer the selection process question properly although I did hint at an answer. Up to 12 months ago Mods were selected - asked if they'd like to join the mod team. Three of the last 4 "selected" as far as I'm aware (I was one of them) had never met any mod before being asked if I fancied it. To be honest I'd had so many run-ins with the mods about my stirring up things about England Internationals and with IJN and Postey about the Brief Synopsis thread that I was very surprised when I was asked.

As I said before the Mod room's been stable for some-time although we have 1 or 2 who have either left or we don't see much anymore. As I posted on various threads on both sites, we are looking at how we get mods in the future but it is a lively discussion and will only change through evloution rather than revolution. We get huge praise for our modding (admittedly not from here or Exeweb!!) and it would be silly to abandon that in one go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:26 am

Hello Mark

Thanks for coming on to ATD and answering some of our questions. Can you ask the Pasoti mods to have a look at this thread?

https://www.argyletd.com/t4136-shared-accounts

I will delete the accounts myself in a few days, but I think that it would be a small step in the right direction if the guys did it themselves. If they are not sure how to delete the accounts they can PM me or one of the other mods and we will do it.

Many thanks
Frank
Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 am

Rickler - IJN is not banned at the moment because the votes we have taken have gone in his favour. That is no reason to assume that ones in the past have gone in his favour or ones in the future will too.

I can see that a post from IJN was removed but as I was not on at the time I have no idea of its content but I can see that it was removed by a mod who would not necessarily be keen to hide it. I can also see one from my son was removed - I can't see the content of that either. It's simply not a case of not having the balls to ban him, votes are taken, as with all bans - I know you won't believe me but I'll still say it.

I didnt say that this site only had to move on - I said both sites need to move on. Perhaps there are some 'characters' on both sites for whom that will be impossible.

As for how to mod, I wouldn't dream of lecturing anyone on this site on how to run it - perhaps you could take the same attitude?

Jock - I don't see IJN very often or if I do we don't tend to speak to each other. He doesn't like the way I won't support the new regime without question. the last time I spoke to him was away at Accrington last season so having a quiet word will prove virtually impossible. Thinking about it I've only knowingly met one other mod - when Ponty and I interviewed Ridsdale.

Frank - I've just seen your post - I will look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next