mouldyoldgoat
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
swampy

Tom Daley  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Really? I always thought it was the East German women who ruled the swimming pool in those days and it was a proven drug cheat(as all the East Germans were at the time) that denied her a well deserved gold. Did Russia really have a higher ranked swimmer in Davies' event at that time? I don't know the answer just asking the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 am

my mistake the usa boycott i meant not the ussr one that was in 1984,

ironically the USA boycotted the games due to the war in afghanistan which of course the usa helped fund, train and equip a little know group called the taliban and were assisted by a little scally wag called ossama (gooner and proud) in fighting the soviet union. They even sent Rambo over to win the war.

Only to find themselves fighting the taliban and ossama 21 years later with russia condeming it. Funny old world isnt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:05 pm

The original war was about the same time as the American war on drugs started. Pre. The Russia v Afghanistan war there was lots of top quality Lebonese hash in Europe, rumour had it that the CIA used to smuggle it into Europe and used the proceeds in a slush fund to fight the terrorists (Russians,Libyans,afghans,Iranians ect.) when the Russian conflict started in Afghanistan they seized the supply route for the hash and diverted it to America and used the proceeds to fight their war in the middle East. Get caught in either Russia or parts of America with a small amount of the same hash and they will bang you up for it, sell thousands of tons of it to fight wars with is cool, just don't get caught, funny old world ain't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Tom Daley has a lot to answer for. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 am

We were watching Splash round at my parents tonight after a family meal, we were watching the girl who presents on Sky in her tight bikini when my 13 year old nephew said, Look at he camels toe on that, it's massive! She then dived off the ten metre board and the commentator said, that's a tough dive with a toe like that. We nearly pissed ourselves. It turned out she had broken her big toe in training, he hadn't noticed after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Daley
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5