mouldyoldgoat
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:53 am

Got snubbed in the new years honours list (quite right too he came 3rd) so what award will the club give him to cheer him up like with the postboxes? A pasty named after him is my guess
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:16 pm

The Tom Daley pasty could be a proper orange colour in his honour.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Director of football.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Mate of the Brent Entourage?
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 pm

He's going to be uber busy with his fantastic new ITV Primetime Saturday night reality show, Splash, which will involve celebrities such as Joey Essex? learning to dive into an Olympic sized pool and the public will get to vote the celebs out!

ITV hope the show will attract upwards of 24 viewers between the Saturday show and the Sunday vote results show, as well as another 5 watching Splashback, the show that goes behind the scenes at Splash!

The show starts on Saturday 5th January and will hopefully end on Sunday 6th January.

I wonder if tweedledum or tweedledee will be man enough to tweet young Tom and tell him what a complete cnut he is and tear down his postbox?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:31 pm

First team Manager?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Diving Coach, might help get some penalties?
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Greenjock wrote:
He's going to be uber busy with his fantastic new ITV Primetime Saturday night reality show, Splash, which will involve celebrities such as Joey Essex? learning to dive into an Olympic sized pool and the public will get to vote the celebs out!

ITV hope the show will attract upwards of 24 viewers between the Saturday show and the Sunday vote results show, as well as another 5 watching Splashback, the show that goes behind the scenes at Splash!

The show starts on Saturday 5th January and will hopefully end on Sunday 6th January.

I wonder if tweedledum or tweedledee will be man enough to tweet young Tom and tell him what a complete cnut he is and tear down his postbox?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Im going to get a wrapped stamped turd in that postbox, ill make it my mission in life to do so lol
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:52 pm

I always thought he was a bit of a plonker who loved himself a bit but he is young and I suppose most young men would like the fame he has attracted, but now he just comes across as a complete wanker.

While he's teaching some fucktard who Dane Bunney wanks over how to jump in a swimming pool there are young divers all over the world getting in some serious practice and not a postbox in sight.

Permanent tan, fuckin have to wear goggles white teeth and prancing around in Speedos even out shopping in December = total cnut.

He's also twatter buddies with tweedle dum and tweedle dee.

Do yourself a favour Tom, feck off to Romania or Ethiopia and train for what you're good at. Tell ITV and hello magazine you don't do interviews with imbeciles and ex world number 427 tennis players!

Jesus surely he has mates who could tell him what a fairy he looks like? Could tell him that no Joey Essex and Jordan are not alright when you get to know them at all.

I would scrub the little tosser until he looked at least vaguely British again, not like Liberace at a pool party.

I now hope he becomes responsible for Kat Deeley breaking her scrawny neck attempting a triple somersault with tuck, because she has only eaten a lettuce leaf since she left school. Hits the water and doesn't even cause a ripple.

In fact lets have a local episode. Nool in his Speedos, or so he tells everyone because you wouldn't know what's under that lot, Fletcher announcing he doesn't feel under any pressure as the sharks are released into the pool, and Webby doing the commentary with sparksy, "I fink fletchers fecked Gordon"

Ahh someone get rid of these vacuous cu nts now! Please! feckin hardmen like Ponty posting about x factor and strictly cnuts dancing?

Lee Jameson I can understand being glued to the box but football fans?

I'm off to watch the darts and give the missus a slap for cooking my steak wrong. Do I want a red wine sauce? Oops you seem to have red wine sauce coming out of your ears and nose love.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Got it Thomas Daley will now be

Thomas (whatever his middle name(s) if any are) Daley GAM

GAM being Green Army Member

Aviva Aviva im off to get my face in the paper for no reason other than self PR to promote this now.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Hate to be unpopular but I was quite pleased to see a Janner do pretty well in the Olympics.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:51 pm

GOB wrote:
Hate to be unpopular but I was quite pleased to see a Janner do pretty well in the Olympics.

Aviva lover :O

certainly doesnt deserve a postbox and all the crap that he is being presented for coming third though
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:58 pm

GOB wrote:

Yeah Fair play to Greg searle, oh hang on we're supposed to ignore him.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm

No of course he doesn't, I just don't get this attitude of beating up one of our own when he's been so successful for his home town.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:05 pm

GOB wrote:
No of course he doesn't, I just don't get this attitude of beating up one of our own when he's been so successful for his home town.

but what has he done for plymouth though i ask? i dont see him promoting the place in interviews nor popping down home park/brickfields/pavillions or even the speedway travk to support the local teams on his own back. or even go to the hoe to have a lark about
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm with GOB, young local lad does well and some shoot him down [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:15 pm

GOB wrote:

Me too GOB but he's just another media whore. He won bronze but I just think the Chinese guys who beat him aren't currently starring in a Saturday night tv show called Mao's houseparty or Brind date.

They'll be practicing to try and become doubre orympic champions.

I also doubt that they would be pictured next to a complete waste of space old thing that doesn't do the job it's supposed to, or the postbox come to that!

He's got all the time in the world to have his own talk show and PlayStation game, once he's knuckled down and got on with it. feckin splash?

The next reality show with all these cocksucking tanned idiots should be "5 nobodies in a falling plane with only 2 parachutes" The viewer gets to speak to them all on the way to crashing into a mountain, and the ones who seem genuine in their promises if never appearing on tv again, never releasing a song again, never pressing the bloody button on the lottery show again, get s parachute. The others get given a gun with one bullet to shoot themselves or die hitting the rocks.

There could be a bonus round where anyone who brings me the head of that prancing queen called Louis who is currently getting paid w small fortune for acting like Lee Jameson after a night on the sherry at James Brents New Years Eve party gets a parachute a gun and Dane Bunneys home address.

Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
I'm with GOB, young local lad does well and some shoot him down [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh and he is a complete sell out too so i have no respect for him either.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah I get that but would any of us turn down a dump truck full of money if it was offered?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Jesus surely he has mates who could tell him what a fairy he looks like?
Erm, I'm not sure he'd be that bothered. I'm fairly certain, from reports, that he's comfortable with who he is and fair play to him for it, if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Yeah I get that but would any of us turn down a dump truck full of money if it was offered?

I get that to an extent but everybody should have some pride and tell these cnuts that there is no way on this earth they are going to make such a complete ass of themselves no matter how much is on offer.

Does he have no dignity? He's like Dale Wintons minime ffs.

In ten ten years when his diving career is over then have a career in tv by all means if you must sell out completely and play Tarzan in a channel 5 mini series, but can any of you honestly justify this Splash?

John logie Baird would burn his research notes if he knew the shit millions of tosspots pay to watch. Knobber Newell will have to skyplus it for away games.

I don't care if he's gay, straight or into animals, he's making himself look like a spanner. I now hope he packs diving in and becomes the face of GMTV and replaces Jeremy Kyle interviewing glue sniffing lesbians from swilly.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm

What a shower of wankers. He is just a kid who has done more in achievement than all on here put together in terms of a sport. Most on here wouldn't even dive off the board he does let alone win something for doing it. Sad old feckers with a gripe against a lad who has at least succeeded in something previously. Give the kid a break and remember he is just that, a kid.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm

i would because if you sell your soul to promote pepsi everything you say means nothing and everything you do will be second nature.
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
What a shower of wankers. He is just a kid who has done more in achievement than all on here put together in terms of a sport. Most on here wouldn't even dive off the board he does let alone win something for doing it. Sad old feckers with a gripe against a lad who has at least succeeded in something previously. Give the kid a break and remember he is just that, a kid.

get feck you condesending dickwad
Back to top Go down

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Truth is alway painful isn't it Pussycat of Mayfair. Didn't your mummy ever tell you that jealousy is a coat best worn in private because worn publicly it makes you ugly and sound needy of an audience when you speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tom Daley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Daley    Tom Daley  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Daley
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next