Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Flat_Track_Bully
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll Empty
PostSubject: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really? Investigate! It's just a nasty message. Surely it would be best to just delete it and forget about it. Why are the police wasting their time with this nonsense?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 am

He's been arrested now. Do the police really have nothing better to do. If you get your house broken into they often take hours to turn up, but they spring into action when someone sends a nasty tweet!

The offensive tweet in full was:

"You let your dad down i hope you know that."

Wow, thats got to be worth at least 4 years in prison!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 am

It's a horrible thing to say but whats the crime?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 am

This twitter malarky is getting out of hand.

Yes, the guy is clearly pretty sick. But why can't people just ignore them?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
This twitter malarky is getting out of hand.

Yes, the guy is clearly pretty sick. But why can't people just ignore them?

Got yer sensible head on now Cock ?

Go on........................................ ignore me Wink
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 am

I'm a very responsible moderator now.

I do feel that this is merely just obviously a step before I take control of this particular manor. Afterall...one cannot be taught how to rule, it's in his lineage.

In some ways, this role reminds me of the position I bestowed upon Tomkins at the grounds. One recognises the potential of the younger local serfs, and if there are any with a hint of a glint in his eye you snaffle them up early, before they get ideas above their station, and certainly before Friar Thomas gets his grubby mitts on them. With chaps like Tomkins in charge, it is little surprise we've not heard from Jean-Pierre across the channel in quite some time. A finer footsoldier to run the militia I've not yet come across.

Anyway, Tomkins was a bright eyed young fellow indeed, with fine calf muscles and an elegant gait. I first eyed him when he was man-handling an boar at 16, with such tenacity and spirit he dragged the rearing beast back to a pen, much to the delight of the village! I immediately called for him to be sent to my chambers, and a finer piece of tender Anglo-Saxon beef I haven't seen. He was quite nimble at first, but after conquering the swine he was far too tired to escape the porking. It was hog roast and spittle for all that night.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 am

Good work, my Lord !
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
He's been arrested now. Do the police really have nothing better to do. If you get your house broken into they often take hours to turn up, but they spring into action when someone sends a nasty tweet!

The offensive tweet in full was:

"You let your dad down i hope you know that."

Wow, thats got to be worth at least 4 years in prison!

That wasn't all there was to it. He also threatened to kill Tom Daley and somebody else.

"i’m going to find you and i’m going to drown you in the pool you cocky tw@t your a nobody people like you make me sick"

"i dont give a shit bruv i'm gonna drown him and i'm gonna shoot you he failed why you suporting him you cnut"

"come on then you cnut i'll stick a knife down your fuckin throat now comeback and stop hiding from me"

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Not a praaaaper fan then.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Perhaps he has been misquoted, it is very common on t'internet, ask Frank.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am

seadog wrote:
Perhaps he has been misquoted, it is very common on t'internet, ask Frank.

Very Happy

like this : "i dont give a shit bruv i'm gonna drown him and i'm gonna shoot you he failed why you suporting him you cnut"
should read "i dont do night shifts, im going to down some pimms and fruit juice, and sail through the night"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll   Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll Empty

Back to top Go down

Police investigate Tom Daley Twitter troll
Page 1 of 1