Greenskin
tcm
mouldyoldgoat
VillageGreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Dorchester Away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 pm

It's not a vendetta Damon. Ian Newell has wronged me several times and others many more times, yet is spoken about as some kind of saint because he runs pantomime auctions where one rich guy pays off the debts of another rich guy.

Newell is the chief and your groupie is Sean Rapson who Newell and Webb on several occasions told me unquestionably was the person who made threats to me and my family under then name greenman on here.

Andy had the same treatment and I was told by Mr Newell that Sean must have heard the GT'S discussing me and decided to get me on their behalf as he was starstruck by the GT'S and was like your groupie.

Newell also said the GT'S have an issue with Andy and again you must have been discussing this when Sean overheard it and decided to take matters into his own hands.

I hope that explains my comments a little better Damon, and also why I don't cream myself when I hear nikkk has bought another shirt to reduce James Brents debt.

I have admiration for people who dedicate their time freely to help the club or raise money for charity, but like I said it's not quite like that and it seems the GT'S do slightly more than raise money.

Unless of course Mr Newell is making all of this up, but then I would ask why would he?

Sorry Damon it's not a pop at you, but the shit I have had from Newell makes it difficult for me to praise a group he acts like he's the top man in. He even gave his son my email address recently so his waste of space pisshead son could threaten me.

Of course Newell will say he didn't give Mike Newell my email address, he probably just took a stab in the dark and got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:49 pm

They know I will fight to defend them - they are just of the view that if people dont like what we do then they dont have to join in. I agree with that but sometimes 'Internet truths* are created and they can be damaging. So when I see people posting about things that i know not to be true I will put the truth forward.

The truth is Ian Newell is not the Chief of the GTs. I have said before that the three people who have worked their nuts off for the cause are Gary, Mark and Bill - and Trin they are certainly not dimwits, dont have a devious bone in their bodies and are the least self promoting people you could ever meet (and are just big boned, really!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm not sure if the internet truths bit relates to me, but Newell told me those things in person when I went to the tiverton pre season friendly to have a word with him, as he likes to talk about meeting up, real people real fans etc.

Chris Webb was also there and confirmed everything Newell said. A few days later Newell repeated it all during a telephone call with me.

How Sean can bear to be near him after that is beyond me, but like Newell said Sean is starstruck by you all and would do anything for you.

Sean certainly comes across as though he would too. Only this last week he was basically calling PASB candidates liars when they said they found out the results on forums as the club hadn't contacted them, but had posted the details on the baggo.

He then apologised and said he was misinformed. Who by I can only guess.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
They know I will fight to defend them - they are just of the view that if people dont like what we do then they dont have to join in. I agree with that but sometimes 'Internet truths* are created and they can be damaging. So when I see people posting about things that i know not to be true I will put the truth forward.

The truth is Ian Newell is not the Chief of the GTs. I have said before that the three people who have worked their nuts off for the cause are Gary, Mark and Bill - and Trin they are certainly not dimwits, dont have a devious bone in their bodies and are the least self promoting people you could ever meet (and are just big boned, really!))

Maybe they should put their 'weight' behind the Trust then ? The banker and his self promoting stooges don't deserve them.

There will be a football club long after Brent has left the asset stripped club and his jamboys have been fully exposed for the devious control freaks they clearly are.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Chris Errington has tweeted-

Quote :
Interesting to see Dorchester are allocating around 2,250 tickets in a 5,000 capacity stadium to Argyle. Could be like a home game.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Jock you are blurring the lines. Ian Newell is not the chief.of the GTs. You are doing a massive diservice to the three guys who actually are the Chiefs of the GTs. You seem to basing all your cynicism of the GTs on what Ian Newell is supposed to have said, but you yourself are decrying him for being a liar.

Once again the GTs have and will work with Ian Newell. Pasoti have booked a music night at the GT suite. Nikkks money and other monies raised by auctions goes into the staff fund via the GTs. But please Jock try to believe that The GTs are independent of Chris Webb, Ian Newell or James Brent. We dont send Groupies on missions (other than to get more pasties when we run out). We dont as a group have an issue with Andy and i certainly dont personally, nor have i heard anyone else say anything about him.

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Maybe they should put their 'weight' behind the Trust then ? The banker and his self promoting stooges don't deserve them.

There will be a football club long after Brent has left the asset stripped club and his jamboys have been fully exposed for the devious control freaks they clearly are.

But we do work withthe Trust. Tim Chown was in and on stage at the Fanfest on Saturday, we promoted the Trusts campaign for donations to the Food Bank and have always had a good relationship with them. I say them, but I am a member of the Trust. I have been anti PASB as i have always believed that the trust is the vehicle the club should speak with.

Think of the GTs as a non political fund raising arm of all elements of the supporters.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Chris Errington has tweeted-

Quote :
Interesting to see Dorchester are allocating around 2,250 tickets in a 5,000 capacity stadium to Argyle. Could be like a home game.

Now there's a surprise. We are big fish at last. How bloody village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Just one point I think is important to add - the proceeds of a number of GT initiatives are now going to assist the Football in the Community department. The Ladies, Disability and Schools teams are now under one roof and FitC is working closely with the GTs on a number of fundraising efforts. I think its important that the GTs make people aware of individual events where the proceeds are not going to the accelerated staff fund as some people may support one cause but not the other.

The whole 'fund raising' and 'charity' thing has been my big bug bear ever since this GT thing was set up. And yet still, there are people, including posters on Pasoti and here, that seem to think the GT efforts are 'charitable'. Maybe a rider on all their publications should be prominent to make it clear they are not charitable... and then those that want to support a rich man's bills, or pay for 'ladies' to play football, can do.
As for the future, I just wonder just where this will all lead... why lump schools, ladies and disabled teams all into one ? ... we all know normal schooling and women activities are not seen the same as disabled facility.
And again, why call it 'fundraising'... a well known 'charitable' terminology You've just said it ain't a charity, do Tesco call their shopping a good cause ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 pm

I can tell you where it's intended to lead Penz, a Conference club funded by its fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 pm

GOB wrote:
I can tell you where it's intended to lead Penz, a Conference club funded by its fans.
I reckon they're banking on L2/bottom L1 if they're lucky, funded by fans. And while that's going on, with the club itself worth diddly, once the property things have been concluded, I reckon some sort of 'preferred' consortium of unwalleted people will be crafted...... A sort of Fans' trust takeover, without the Trust bit. Very Happy I really do believe that is what is envisaged. James Blunt won't want to be around for too long, just long enough for decency's sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Penzance wrote:
GOB wrote:
I reckon they're banking on L2/bottom L1 if they're lucky, funded by fans. And while that's going on, with the club itself worth diddly, once the property things have been concluded, I reckon some sort of 'preferred' consortium of unwalleted people will be crafted...... A sort of Fans' trust takeover, without the Trust bit. Very Happy I really do believe that is what is envisaged. James Blunt won't want to be around for too long, just long enough for decency's sake.

That's exactly what is intended Penz and why Newell would be prepared to accept a Conference level club for a share in the business lounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Looks like it will be scrafs and silly hats n t shirts as its on tele.

sell out sell out is what they will cry at the club shops when that merchandise goes on sale launched by the president.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Penz I think its semantics. I do think its charitable to help people who need help. I have never said the GTs are a Charity. We are raising funds to help people who need help. Why cant raising funds be called fundraising. I dont believe that there is one person who comes to a GT event that doesnt know exactly who and what the GTs are. Again i understand and respect the reasons why some may not wish to put money in but I really dont think there is anyone in any doubt about what the accelerated staff fund is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Damon does it not concern you that the fundraising maybe exactly what is planned for the future existence of PAFC?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 pm

GOB fundraising for the Youth teams has been in place for years - its what the old, raped trust was all about. When the staff have been repaid all they are owed then I will be happy to return to helping out the FitC boys and girls. I will do all I can to help my football club and the good people who kept us going by working for no pay. Do I think its right that I have to? No, my opinion onlyand not one shared by others in the GTs. But we are where we are and i will do my tiny bit to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
GOB fundraising for the Youth teams has been in place for years - its what the old, raped trust was all about. When the staff have been repaid all they are owed then I will be happy to return to helping out the FitC boys and girls. I will do all I can to help my football club and the good people who kept us going by working for no pay. Do I think its right that I have to? No, my opinion onlyand not one shared by others in the GTs. But we are where we are and i will do my tiny bit to help.

I have no problem at all with the previous values of the fundraisers Damon, but you have to question if other fund raising activities will conveniently be required once the staff have been paid?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

At that time GOB each and every person will have to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 am

Never have been greenman, never will be greenman.

How many times do I have to repeat myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:43 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

We all know that Sean. What we don't know is why two people held in such high regard would try and pin it on you?

And why after these two people who stitched you up, are you so friendly with them?

Something stinks about it in the same way something stinks about how Lee Jameson and Hooper the snooper are so friendly with the same two people after being dropped in it by them too?

Can you not see how strange it looks Sean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am

I can't believe anyone would genuinely call the GTs 'self promoting'.

Remember that all the money they raise for accelerated payments is a loan to the club, not given to the club. It will come back to the GTs and they can use it for the projects that they choose. The work Damon has described is an example of what they might do more of in the future.

It's all spelt out here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The fundraising isn't compulsory. It's up to the supporters whether they go to GT events. Without the GTs, those events simply wouldn't happen.

As for Conference football, on the evidence of that last two games we'll end up nearer the top than the bottom of this division this season. We've played some very nice football, created more chances than usual, and unearthed a great new central attacking midfielder in Gurrieri. The concern is the way we leak goals from set pieces.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 am

Did Lee Jameson get nominated or elected to PASB by PASALB.......just asking as a PASALB member I have no idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Sorry to butt in here but why can,t Madjoe play, I,ve only received a put down from Symons not an answer, sorry to be bore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sorry to butt in here but why can,t Madjoe play, I,ve only received a put down from Symons not an answer, sorry to be bore.

I missed the original question - but it's quite possible the club loaning him to us don't want him cup-tied.

tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

We all know that Sean. What we don't know is why two people held in such high regard would try and pin it on you?

And why after these two people who stitched you up, are you so friendly with them?

Something stinks about it in the same way something stinks about how Lee Jameson and Hooper the snooper are so friendly with the same two people after being dropped in it by them too?

Can you not see how strange it looks Sean?

And once again silence. You do yourself no favours Sean. Stick to your groupie duties with your two friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next