Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Great News. An hour away from me.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Should win this game in a comfortable manner. Mad dash for tickets i expect,as they won't give us too many......

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Not a bad draw. Travelling time to Dorchester isn't too outrageous. And I suppose it's a potential live TV game on ITV - I think Dorchester are about 4th in Blue Square South so it may be viewed (by TV executives as well as a sizeable rump of opinion on ATD) as a potential shock. Add in the atmosphere that'll undoubtedly be created by a decent amount of support from the Green Army, and hey presto, Sunday lunchtime on ITV it is.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Not a bad draw. Travelling time to Dorchester isn't too outrageous. And I suppose it's a potential live TV game on ITV - I think Dorchester are about 4th in Blue Square South so it may be viewed (by TV executives as well as a sizeable rump of opinion on ATD) as a potential shock. Add in the atmosphere that'll undoubtedly be created by a decent amount of support from the Green Army, and hey presto, Sunday lunchtime on ITV it is.

Last time i looked at trainline in the Summer (for the Pre-Season friendly Vs Yeovil Town),it was four hours each way from Plymouth. Just had another look and it is now 2 hrs 57 mins each way.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 pm

ITV football = FA cup = shit coverage as usual by them!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:09 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Last time i looked in the Summer (for the Pre-Season friendly Vs Yeovil Town),it was four hours each way from Plymouth.

How did you get there? Pushbike?

Hour and a half, tops.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:09 pm

anyone know how many away fans they can hold?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:12 pm

We beat Dorchester 5-2 at HP in the FA cup second round in 1958.And didn't that pre season disaster against Yeovil take place at Dorchester?

Should get through but after that debacle against Stourbridge last year,it wouldn't be wise to count any chickens.
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:18 pm

That reminds me. Is there a kind enfranchised season ticket holder who is willing to allow me use of their right to a ticket?

Will pay postage plus a couple of beer vouchers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I'd much rather get through to the 3rd round of the FA Cup than win the JPT, so I hope Fletch the Wretched takes this seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I think there stadium holds 5000..
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty

Have Dorchester ever been in the second round before lol!
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Whats the way allocation..not that im interested
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Whats the way allocation..not that im interested

go on punchy, treat yourself. I'll give you a lift if its the transport that's worrying you lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Ground holds 5k (15% of which = 750?), their record att is just over 4k.

Just googling as it's fairly easy to get there from where I am, plus I have family in nearby Weymouth I might be able to stay at too.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 pm

I smell an ATD cabal fansfest. How village cheers
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:53 pm

I might take this one in. There's a direct train for me. Must arrange a freak meet and say hi to all our friends from across the road Very Happy

Hooper the Snooper will almost certainly be there with his chufty hat and badge.
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:08 pm

We're playing a bloody hotel!! How low have we fallen!!!
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm already preparing t-shirts and silly hats/scarfs to be sold marking this great occasion.

Dam fv1886 how dare they be so young
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 pm

knecht wrote:
We're playing a bloody hotel!! How low have we fallen!!!

It will be cream teas at half time then lol!
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Was this today? If not which Sunday in the future does this take place on?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I might take this one in. There's a direct train for me. Must arrange a freak meet and say hi to all our friends from across the road Very Happy

Hooper the Snooper will almost certainly be there with his chufty hat and badge.

"Tonight the Snooper Hoopers torch is gonna find you
Shining like the sun
(Snoop-p-per, Hoop-p-per)
Smiling having fun
(Snoop-p-per, Hoop-p-per)
Feeling like a number 1"
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I'm already preparing t-shirts and silly hats/scarfs to be sold marking this great occasion.

Half Argyle half Dorchester scarf? You just know it will happen.
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Freathy wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Half Argyle half Dorchester scarf? You just know it will happen.

Come on Freathy...you know you want to.......come and join us for an ATD away day fansfest.

Knecht must know some good folk singers who'll play a Dorchester real ale pub and TCM Mike can bring the home made scrumpy.
Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:40 pm

And the scarf thing was such a good idea I've started knitting one already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorchester Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorchester Away   Dorchester Away Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorchester Away
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next