Czarcasm
Elias
Freathy
VillageGreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:40 pm

GreenSam wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
I've been wavering for a while but this was the straw that broke the camel's back, time for a change please. Exit door is opened.

'wavering'? You were telling me what a fine job he was doing not long ago! lol!

That is what puts a smile on my face..right from the start people like me were shouting from the rooftops that Fletcher was Shite.
It seems that hundreds of Teenage supporters have been influenced by the cancerous tentacles of Webb and Newell, and were screaming when anyone dared to question the status quo.

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS LONGEST.......Fletcher out
Ahh yes that's right I've been infected by cancerous tentacles (quite a lovely bit of imagery there) and I "screamed" when anyone dared to question Fletcher as a manager.

Not correct actually but if it helps with the simplifacation of a debate then you go ahead. The actual truth is that I'm a free thinker, last season I thought he was doing a good job and this season I don't.

I've never shouted down opposing arguments either. It seems that you're the only one doing that, with your stupidifacation of any Pro-Fletcher argument as being infected with tentacles.

You'll get used to Punchdrunk, Sam. He seems genuinely pleased that Argyle appear to be headed for a relegation battle. He has the analytical ability of a 3 year old, the tolerance and understanding of a BNP Councillor, and the intelligence of celery. I like to think of him as ATD's contribution to Care In The Community. As with all one-trick ponies (there are a few of those in this Parish) they're best left undisturbed. I can envisage them in their twilight years, rocking gently in the Day Room at Shady Pines Rest Home, muttering to themselves "Aviva....Village....Poodles." A sort of Argyle Tourettes that appears to be incurable in some cases.

Stick with it, though, Sam. You will find some real debate in amongst the headbanging.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks Andy, there's no way I'd have signed up for this if the guy was a barometer of the whole site!

And as far statistical analysis goes...well the very basic statistic is that we're 19th and not 23rd. But that's still really shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:47 pm

And does anyone else think that 'Cancerous Tentacles' sounds like a really good name for a Thrash Metal band?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
I've been wavering for a while but this was the straw that broke the camel's back, time for a change please. Exit door is opened.

'wavering'? You were telling me what a fine job he was doing not long ago! lol!

That is what puts a smile on my face..right from the start people like me were shouting from the rooftops that Fletcher was Shite.
It seems that hundreds of Teenage supporters have been influenced by the cancerous tentacles of Webb and Newell, and were screaming when anyone dared to question the status quo.

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS LONGEST.......Fletcher out
Ahh yes that's right I've been infected by cancerous tentacles (quite a lovely bit of imagery there) and I "screamed" when anyone dared to question Fletcher as a manager.

Not correct actually but if it helps with the simplifacation of a debate then you go ahead. The actual truth is that I'm a free thinker, last season I thought he was doing a good job and this season I don't.
Green sam inbetween slagging of a much loved poster like punchie, perhaps you could ask your pals, the green taverners how much of the debt has been paid off.
I've never shouted down opposing arguments either. It seems that you're the only one doing that, with your stupidifacation of any Pro-Fletcher argument as being infected with tentacles.

You'll get used to Punchdrunk, Sam. He seems genuinely pleased that Argyle appear to be headed for a relegation battle. He has the analytical ability of a 3 year old, the tolerance and understanding of a BNP Councillor, and the intelligence of celery. I like to think of him as ATD's contribution to Care In The Community. As with all one-trick ponies (there are a few of those in this Parish) they're best left undisturbed. I can envisage them in their twilight years, rocking gently in the Day Room at Shady Pines Rest Home, muttering to themselves "Aviva....Village....Poodles." A sort of Argyle Tourettes that appears to be incurable in some cases.

Stick with it, though, Sam. You will find some real debate in amongst the headbanging.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:00 pm

SufferedSince68...grow up. I wasn't "slagging him off" I was defending myself against something he said in response to my post. I'm not gonna get involved with any more "he started it" playground shite so either respond acting your age or don't respond.

As for asking "my pals the green taverners" how much of the debt has been paid off, wasn't it revealed to be £100k? I could always ask (which I wouldn't be doing for you even if I did) but if they want to keep their accounts private then there's not a lot I can do...

In any case, the one group of people who I absolutely, unconditionally and uniquivocally trust to do the best thing for Argyle in terms of both good will and efficiency is the GTs. Not Brent and the board (before I next get called a puppet), not the GasB (likewise) and not Fletcher and his staff (likewise). The GTs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:07 pm

So Who the fvck are you to tell anyone to grow up, you happy clappy spanke,r up until a couple of weeks ago you were a paid up member of the fletcher fan club, your not a free thinker just another nool webb groupie ,and why the fvck should the green taverners, keep the amount of debt paid off a secret from regular fans, or is that just for you and the superfans to know?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
So Who the fvck are you to tell anyone to grow up, you happy clappy spanke,r up until a couple of weeks ago you were a paid up member of the fletcher fan club, your not a free thinker just another nool webb groupie ,and why the fvck should the green taverners, keep the amount of debt paid off a secret from regular fans, or is that just for you and the superfans to know?
Can't be bothered debating with a reply like that sorry. The reason I told you to grow up was cause you lept in like a kid in the playground "don't pick on punchy a much loved member of this site" whereas it was him who started the namecalling first. See, I'm even getting sucked in now ffs. "He started it".

The lack of intellect I'll happily deal with the lack of manners I won't.

For the record, I'd be pro a debt barometer that shows how much has been paid and how much is yet to be paid. And that's as far as I'll go conversing with you. I'm not ducking, if anyone with any manners want to challenge that post then please do. Not getting into playground stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm

You stick to being an intellectual happy clappy pasoti groupie, and i'll stick to being bad mannered x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm sure that if you only take Fletcher's record from after the January transfer window last season, take out games where Walton played, and matches where Wotton was injured, where we were home to teams going for promotion, where we kicked off towards the Devonport End in the first half, where there hadn't been International matches in midweek, where we didn't get a questionable red card, where teams scored two goals before we had scored, where the wind was blowing in a Sou'westerly direction, where we lost the toss, where Andy Symons won the 50/50 draw, where there were replacement buses instead of trains between Newton Abbot and Exeter due to engineering works, where there was a Trust or PASB meeting before the match, where Feeney and Chadwick started up front together, where there was a fair in Central Park that day and when we have played in Green, his record is good enough for lower mid-table in Division 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'm sure that if you only take Fletcher's record from after the January transfer window last season, take out games where Walton played, and matches where Wotton was injured, where we were home to teams going for promotion, where we kicked off towards the Devonport End in the first half, where there hadn't been International matches in midweek, where we didn't get a questionable red card, where teams scored two goals before we had scored, where the wind was blowing in a Sou'westerly direction, where we lost the toss, where Andy Symons won the 50/50 draw, where there were replacement buses instead of trains between Newton Abbot and Exeter due to engineering works, where there was a Trust or PASB meeting before the match, where Feeney and Chadwick started up front together, where there was a fair in Central Park that day and when we have played in Green, his record is good enough for lower mid-table in Division 4.

When you put it like that, it seems so obvious. Fletch IN!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Greenjock wrote:

and if my uncle had tits he would be my auntie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Can't be bothered debating with a reply like that sorry. The reason I told you to grow up was cause you lept in like a kid in the playground "don't pick on punchy a much loved member of this site" whereas it was him who started the namecalling first. See, I'm even getting sucked in now ffs. "He started it".

For the record, I'd be pro a debt barometer that shows how much has been paid and how much is yet to be paid. And that's as far as I'll go conversing with you. I'm not ducking, if anyone with any manners want to challenge that post then please do. Not getting into playground stuff.

Never mind "name-calling" as you melodramatically put it, in my world it is "replying to a post".
Back on topic.... intellectual Sam is that you keep changing your tune on Fletcher like the weather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Aw come on now chaps we have won 2 whole games this season already what more do you want>
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 pm

I think I've said before that Fletcher has the full support of the board, so I don't think anything will change any time soon, particularly if we manage to pick up the odd win here and there to keep us away from the bottom two (that would be progress you know!)

What may change things is fan reaction. Many more performances like todays and Brent could start to feel uncomfortable at Home Park, something he isn't used to, particularly if comments from the supporters are aimed at him rather than the team.

Even the tub thumping of the Supreme Leader may not be enough to smooth the waters.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 pm

The sooner all the educated wankers get intimidated out of the the way the better. That seems to be the mindset. I think I have just found an IJN alias!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The sooner all the educated wankers get intimidated out of the the way the better. That seems ti be the mindset. I think I have just found an IJN alias!

Saracen 10 by any chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The sooner all the educated wankers get intimidated out of the the way the better. That seems to be the mindset. I think I have just found an IJN alias!

Punchdrunk ? affraid
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Never mind "name-calling" as you melodramatically put it, in my world it is "replying to a post".
Back on topic.... intellectual Sam is that you keep changing your tune on Fletcher like the weather
I consider my tune on Fletcher to be more akin to climate change myself. It wavers slowly over time leaning more in a certain direction, no sudden knee jerk changes, until inevitably it has gone so far the other way that the accepted paradigm has to be changed.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Says alot that Sam now agrees with the majority on here that its time for a change i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
1 win in 7 ....come on,do the decent thing and resign, or Brent grow a pair and sack him, and while your at it restructure the club.
Get rid/re-locate of that pathetic family stand,Sack Chris Webb for gross misconduct, Revoke Newells "priveledges" disband Forza Nerd, Burn their giant flags, dismantle the Nerd fest tent, put an exclusion order on Rick O Shay, Police put a bust on the Cherry Tree Cabal...just a few steps to dismantle the dirty,rotten,stinking,disgusting,odious regime and start the road to recovery

A post that is so close to the mark, the club 'seemed' to be saved only to be turned into a limp wristed affair! You just know nothing will change, our club needs the old edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
1 win in 7 ....come on,do the decent thing and resign, or Brent grow a pair and sack him, and while your at it restructure the club.
Get rid/re-locate of that pathetic family stand,Sack Chris Webb for gross misconduct, Revoke Newells "priveledges" disband Forza Nerd, Burn their giant flags, dismantle the Nerd fest tent, put an exclusion order on Rick O Shay, Police put a bust on the Cherry Tree Cabal...just a few steps to dismantle the dirty,rotten,stinking,disgusting,odious regime and start the road to recovery

A post that is so close to the mark, the club 'seemed' to be saved only to be turned into a limp wristed affair! You just know nothing will change, our club needs the old edge.

Never going to happen Jaytex. The old Argyle is dead and the club has been turned into a closed shop where anyone not singing from the same hymn sheet is not wanted. Families are wanted now, people who will attend fanfests and slap each other on the back for the next 20 years congratulating each other for helping to "save" the club. Meanwhile on the pitch we're being rolled over at home by teams like Aldershot and Wimbledon.

A big happy family of middle aged men and their families who are glad to still have a club to support, who will buy into the long term plan bullshit. Build slowly, no knee-jerk reaction to being shit week after week. Not being able to compete with clubs around us while James Brent builds his empire on land that used to belong to the club.

Maybe if we are lucky we could reach the play-offs in 5 or 6 years time and be glad of a trip to Wembley, but this is now our level. We are not going to be playing in the Championship anytime soon that's for sure.

Family areas, fanfests, stupid fuckin flags and murals that the bunch of friends can admire and say they helped start off is where it is now.

The likes of us are no longer welcome. We don't "get it", this great euphoria from still having a club to support and pissing ourselves laughing at a piss poor Baron Knights tribute act that wasn't funny first time around when their hairstyles were in fashion.

A nice family little club with no ambition, no great overheads and nothing of any value that any other potential owner might be interested in buying. I wouldn't be surprised if the reins aren't handed over to people like Chris Webb and Ian Newell in say 5 years time and a statue of James Brent gets erected in front of the poxy postboxes.

I used to love Plymouth Argyle. I'm feckin embarrassed by it these days, and I certainly don't feel like part of the "Argyle community".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am

family areas are fine with me providing they are in the right location, i wouldn't have a problem with FV1886 if it wasn't rammed down your throat and forcefully taking over the devonport end when they only been around for less than a year and is more than likely to fade and die out before too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 am

Greenjock wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Never going to happen Jaytex. The old Argyle is dead and the club has been turned into a closed shop where anyone not singing from the same hymn sheet is not wanted. Families are wanted now, people who will attend fanfests and slap each other on the back for the next 20 years congratulating each other for helping to "save" the club. Meanwhile on the pitch we're being rolled over at home by teams like Aldershot and Wimbledon.

A big happy family of middle aged men and their families who are glad to still have a club to support, who will buy into the long term plan bullshit. Build slowly, no knee-jerk reaction to being shit week after week. Not being able to compete with clubs around us while James Brent builds his empire on land that used to belong to the club.

Maybe if we are lucky we could reach the play-offs in 5 or 6 years time and be glad of a trip to Wembley, but this is now our level. We are not going to be playing in the Championship anytime soon that's for sure.

Family areas, fanfests, stupid fuckin flags and murals that the bunch of friends can admire and say they helped start off is where it is now.

The likes of us are no longer welcome. We don't "get it", this great euphoria from still having a club to support and pissing ourselves laughing at a piss poor Baron Knights tribute act that wasn't funny first time around when their hairstyles were in fashion.

A nice family little club with no ambition, no great overheads and nothing of any value that any other potential owner might be interested in buying. I wouldn't be surprised if the reins aren't handed over to people like Chris Webb and Ian Newell in say 5 years time and a statue of James Brent gets erected in front of the poxy postboxes.

I used to love Plymouth Argyle. I'm feckin embarrassed by it these days, and I certainly don't feel like part of the "Argyle community".

Same hymn sheet mate. All I can say at this moment is, can I boil the head your avatar, that is a shocker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:13 am

Just for you Jaytex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 am

Greenjock wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

That just about sums it all up. I've felt this way since the early days of the Pasoti Politburo which spawned the joke of a club we now see before us.

Brent knew exactly what he was doing when he dangled the silly hats and titles before the eyes of Nool n Webb. What a farce and an embarrassment our club has become.

Truly Aviva Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out !
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4