VillageGreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Listened to Fletchers post match comments after the Wycombe draw, according to him "it's not easy to just go out and get a win". Being inexperienced is one thing, but to have absolutely no trace of inspiration and come out with this apathetic crap is just getting to much. I despair, I really, really do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Thought I might bump this one! lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:02 pm

WORST EVER 'MANAGER' IN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL . SACK THE CLUELESS tw@t NOW!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Come on Brent OPEN YER FECKIN WALLET and sack the useless tw@t or it'll be conference football.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:37 pm

I've been wavering for a while but this was the straw that broke the camel's back, time for a change please. Exit door is opened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 pm

1 win in 7 ....come on,do the decent thing and resign, or Brent grow a pair and sack him, and while your at it restructure the club.
Get rid/re-locate of that pathetic family stand,Sack Chris Webb for gross misconduct, Revoke Newells "priveledges" disband Forza Nerd, Burn their giant flags, dismantle the Nerd fest tent, put an exclusion order on Rick O Shay, Police put a bust on the Cherry Tree Cabal...just a few steps to dismantle the dirty,rotten,stinking,disgusting,odious regime and start the road to recovery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
1 win in 7 ....come on,do the decent thing and resign, or Brent grow a pair and sack him, and while your at it restructure the club.
Get rid/re-locate of that pathetic family stand,Sack Chris Webb for gross misconduct, Revoke Newells "priveledges" disband Forza Nerd, Burn their giant flags, dismantle the Nerd fest tent, put an exclusion order on Rick O Shay, Police put a bust on the Cherry Tree Cabal...just a few steps to dismantle the dirty,rotten,stinking,disgusting,odious regime and start the road to recovery
Amen to that punchie cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Fletcher's position as manager
Stay 29% [ 14 ]
Go 58% [ 28 ]
Undecided 13% [ 6 ]

How can 6 still be undecided the limp dicked freaks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Renegade wrote:
Fletcher's position as manager
Stay 29% [ 14 ]
Go 58% [ 28 ]
Undecided 13% [ 6 ]

How can 6 still be undecided the limp dicked freaks
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:58 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Not impressed then, Punchy ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Ah at least this place helps cheer me up lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Get Cotterill in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Knee jerk. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Iggy wrote:
Knee jerk. lol! lol! lol!

jocolor jocolor

Power to the Avivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:28 pm

GreenSam wrote:
I've been wavering for a while but this was the straw that broke the camel's back, time for a change please. Exit door is opened.

'wavering'? You were telling me what a fine job he was doing not long ago! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Bogsider wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

That is what puts a smile on my face..right from the start people like me were shouting from the rooftops that Fletcher was Shite.
It seems that hundreds of Teenage supporters have been influenced by the cancerous tentacles of Webb and Newell, and were screaming when anyone dared to question the status quo.

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS LONGEST.......Fletcher out
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

One bonus today I saved another £20+ quid because it was so obvious we were going to struggle today, shame the tw@ts in the directors box can't see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Durrell Berry ‏@djberry_2
Not good enough but it's life #rollontuesday

TheParisCowanHall ‏@Paris_Hall
reason all the girls turn of their lights 2decent men is bcz they wanna be on the show for ages.. Gettin that tv time in !! #starvin4fame

Good attitude here isnt it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Renegade wrote:
Durrell Berry ‏@djberry_2
Not good enough but it's life #rollontuesday

TheParisCowanHall ‏@Paris_Hall
reason all the girls turn of their lights 2decent men is bcz they wanna be on the show for ages.. Gettin that tv time in !! #starvin4fame

Good attitude here isnt it

Bout says it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:14 pm

At least that clown PCH isn't likely to get in any trouble with twitter like Barton or Cole, if only because nobody can understand what the feck he is on about clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm

PCH is a cock, stick that on yer twitter feed #shutthefookup
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Bogsider wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Don't think I was. I said what a fine job I thought he did last season and I stand by that. I said that I think he has a good long term vision and I stand by that too. This season has been terrible though and I think the time has come where it's irrelevant what he did last season, or what he plans to do if the present is this dire. I've had big doubts about his short-term capabilities for most of this season.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

That is what puts a smile on my face..right from the start people like me were shouting from the rooftops that Fletcher was Shite.
It seems that hundreds of Teenage supporters have been influenced by the cancerous tentacles of Webb and Newell, and were screaming when anyone dared to question the status quo.

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS LONGEST.......Fletcher out
Ahh yes that's right I've been infected by cancerous tentacles (quite a lovely bit of imagery there) and I "screamed" when anyone dared to question Fletcher as a manager.

Not correct actually but if it helps with the simplifacation of a debate then you go ahead. The actual truth is that I'm a free thinker, last season I thought he was doing a good job and this season I don't.

I've never shouted down opposing arguments either. It seems that you're the only one doing that, with your stupidifacation of any Pro-Fletcher argument as being infected with tentacles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

GreenSam wrote:
The actual truth is that I'm a free thinker

I'm sorry to have to disappoint, but you may have missed the bus cat , the 1960s only exist in history, and even that is about to be changed.
Forza ! Forza ! Forza !
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:37 pm

at least we have a club to support jocolor

(thought id better say it) lol!

surely greensam can come up with some statistical analysis that fletcher is doing ok & we will survive on goals scored............. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out !   Fletcher Out ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out !
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next