Tringreen
Freathy
pepsipete
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:54 pm

I see predictably Crawley are taking the pee, as usual after one win in ages most of the Avivas were up in arms about sticking with Fletcher etc. When was the last time we won 2 in a row?? ...Exactly, look forward to another 6 defeats before we taste a win again.
Trust in Brent jocolor
Fletcher out now!!!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm

we are going to win again?
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:04 pm

pepsipete wrote:
we are going to win again?

Lightning never strikes twice

get this thick idiot out now before its too late, never mind all this mentor bullshit, Sack Fletcher and do it now, bring in Neil Warnock
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Give fletch time to learn how to be a manager. He's a trainee manager serving an apprentiship don't you know. It takes time. And give brent time to look for a mentor. All the time he needs. We have so much time. And then give the mentor time to settle in. There's no rush at all. We're not running out of games, we're just imagining it. We have all the time in the world.

jocolor
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 pm

I personally think we have left it too late for a change, we should have got a new manager in early January. However if we are to stand any chance we need to sign another striker, like yesterday.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Makes me laugh sometimes..as if we are supposed to be some kind of "guinea pig" for Fletchers managerial start to his career..duty bound to give him a career in management
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Freathy wrote:
Give fletch time to learn how to be a manager. He's a trainee manager serving an apprentiship don't you know. It takes time. And give brent time to look for a mentor. All the time he needs. We have so much time. And then give the mentor time to settle in. There's no rush at all. We're not running out of games, we're just imagining it. We have all the time in the world.

jocolor

Meanwhile, we non investing board members will have a jolly time with the grateful Avivas in the Devonport. Might clear off at HT for the prawn sarnies and not come back.Some rather coarse types in there. Do we really have to invite the dynamic Uriah Heap Duo ? Send them down to mentor the tongue tied Fletch. They're such humble, willing chaps and know so much about football. The great unwashed worship them.......... FFS !

Could it really get any worse ?
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I wonder when "sicknote" chadwick is going to be back?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

jocolor

Meanwhile, we non investing board members will have a jolly time with the grateful Avivas in the Devonport. Might clear off at HT for the prawn sarnies and not come back.Some rather coarse types in there. Do we really have to invite the dynamic Uriah Heap Duo ? Send them down to mentor the tongue tied Fletch. They're such humble, willing chaps and know so much about football. The great unwashed worship them.......... FFS !

Sadly not even imminent relegation out of the football league is enough to shake the Avivas out of their brent, webb and fletcher worshipping stupor.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

jocolor

Sadly not even imminent relegation out of the football league is enough to shake the Avivas out of their brent, webb and fletcher worshipping stupor.

Hand me some more hym sheets...
that will sort it jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Even after today's debacle brent and the Avivas will still be on about a 'mentor' for fletcher. He really is in the safest job in football. Totally unsackable.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:46 pm

................unbelievable, thankfully for the grace of god Northampton and Dagenham are losing as well.
Sounds like the team are not even trying ......disgraceful, stick that in your pipe and smoke it Webb AKA Comical Ali
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:03 pm

[quote="punchdrunk"]................unbelievable, thankfully for the grace of god Northampton and Dagenham are losing as well.
Sounds like the team are not even trying ......disgraceful, stick that in your pipe and smoke it Webb AKA Comical Ali[/quote]

I would have thought that trying was keep on going until the final whistle and never giving up. What a great point.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Enjoy Life wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
................unbelievable, thankfully for the grace of god Northampton and Dagenham are losing as well.
Sounds like the team are not even trying ......disgraceful, stick that in your pipe and smoke it Webb AKA Comical Ali

I would have thought that trying was keep on going until the final whistle and never giving up. What a great point.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Not so long ago we were eight points adrift, we are improving.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

we are improving but still think fletch is struggling bring someone in and make him number2
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Great point, and great results around us, did not see that coming with 10 minutes to go!
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Soukouna left mid??!!

Awful tactics, very lucky again.

Out of the bottom 2 though Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Neither did I we were woeful with no clue until Lennox came on, ran at them, put it on a plate for Hemmings and from the subsequent corner there was some belief that we could actually score and we did. Don't let that disguise another poor performance though. Maybe I'm not giving Crawley enough credit but I'm afraid I can't come to terms that we the underdogs at home against the mighty Crawley Town FFS.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

After time for it to sink in, I think this was a great result! For a team way at the bottom to hold one of the favourites for promotion ain't half bad. Luck? Maybe. But you can only say lucky so many times. They kept going. They kept fighting. They scored. I'd settle for that. Let's not allow all the crap off the pitch - especially that between here & pasoti - to blind us to the fighting going on on the pitch. If we can pull off staying up this season, then we can build for 2012 -13.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Maybe I'm not giving Crawley enough credit but I'm afraid I can't come to terms that we the underdogs at home against the mighty Crawley Town FFS.

Argyle should never be underdogs to no mark shit like crawley f***ing town. But we trusted in stapes and as a result find ourselves propping up the entire footbal league with humiliation after humiliation is being heaped upon us.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Freathy wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:
Maybe I'm not giving Crawley enough credit but I'm afraid I can't come to terms that we the underdogs at home against the mighty Crawley Town FFS.

Argyle should never be underdogs to no mark shit like crawley f***ing town. But we trusted in stapes and as a result find ourselves propping up the entire footbal league with humiliation after humiliation is being heaped upon us.

You're right in your first sentence. You're right in your second sentence. But we are where we are and the signs are that we may be crawling out of that position.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 pm

[quote="Freathy"][quote="Charlie Wood"] Maybe I'm not giving Crawley enough credit but I'm afraid I can't come to terms that we the underdogs at home against the mighty Crawley Town FFS.[/quote]

Argyle should never be underdogs to no mark shit like crawley f***ing town. But we trusted in stapes and as a result find ourselves propping up the entire footbal league with humiliation after humiliation is being heaped upon us.[/quote]

The football league is a meritocracy - funny enough the more points you get the higher up you go. By the way we're not propping up the football league, we're not even in the relegation zone.

No humiliation here, all I can see are decent people fighting hard for the best results. What do you see? People trying to be losers?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Enjoy Life wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

The football league is a meritocracy - funny enough the more points you get the higher up you go. By the way we're not propping up the football league, we're not even in the relegation zone.

No humiliation here, all I can see are decent people fighting hard for the best results. What do you see? People trying to be losers?

1) We have been in the relegation zone all season and will be again when we next lose i.e. next week.

2) So you don't think being bottom of a dog shit division like L2 and being completely outclassed by and being seen as underdogs to crawley town isn't humilaition?

Aviva till the end jocolor
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Non attenders commenting on the game . IDIOTS !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher out
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next