Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 am

Peggy wrote:
I'm pretty certain it's a criminal offence to put somebody in fear of physical violence, Hairy - it's in the stalking and harassment legislation.

Jock - as others have said, don't lose it. These people (I use the word loosely) aren't worth it. But I'm with those who suggest you should be talking to the police.

I know that but I'm asking Jock if he has actual documented evidence that he's been threatened... rather than insinuated "we know where you live" type 'threats'.

If he's had real threats of violence, the police should be involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:50 am

A few thoughts:

- I've known Tony C for long enough, and I think I know him well enough, to back him up; there's no way he would get involved in something like this.

- Jock, you should report this to the Police. get it all on the record so that it can be investigated if any of these threats should come to pass. It's one thing standing up to these fuckwits online, but the threats to your family need to be dealt with.

- Lawnmowerman is right - Jones and Brent may not want to get involved in 'internet squabbles' but they really need to, at least, distance themselves from what, at this stage, looks like possibly criminal behaviour (or at the very least morally indefensible, threatening behaviour) from Newell, Jameson and goodness knows who else. This goes way beyond any internet squabble.

- Ian Newell famously referred to all the users of this site as 'freaks, weirdoes and mentally ill.' Now I have no desire to use any such offensive terminology, but I think we can all now see where the real problem lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 am

Jock are you aware that the police have already been contacted several times by several others from several other sites regarding the same names but regarding other 'activities'?

I also agree with Lawnmowerman, the club will sooner or later be dragged into this as the club owner is involved, it could be very embarrassing for those involved.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:08 pm

hairy j wrote:
I don't mean blackmail, I mean there must be something "in it" for those involved. Removing critics seems more political to me.

I've had a sense of this myself where someone made a point of telling me where I worked - even though I freely gave that information forward. It didn't scare me but then again, it wasn't really that personal to me.

I have a secret weapon. If any of those pasoti hoodlums tried anything, I'd unleash sensiblegreeny upon them, get him to post there and bore them all to suicide Wink

Made I larf lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 pm

hairy j wrote:
Peggy wrote:
I'm pretty certain it's a criminal offence to put somebody in fear of physical violence, Hairy - it's in the stalking and harassment legislation.

Jock - as others have said, don't lose it. These people (I use the word loosely) aren't worth it. But I'm with those who suggest you should be talking to the police.

I know that but I'm asking Jock if he has actual documented evidence that he's been threatened... rather than insinuated "we know where you live" type 'threats'.

If he's had real threats of violence, the police should be involved.

I had threats of violence by PM, to which I respoded with threats of violence back, which probably wasn't the smartest move on my part. Greenman said that a gang of pretty nasty people were coming to my home to teach me a lesson for pissing people off. He then asked me "How is your mother ******" and "your sister *******" and named them. Information that could have been found by looking at my Facebook profile I suppose. He went on to say a PI had been hired to find me and the gang were coming to Bradford on Avon to get me. Bradford on Avon being the town I used to live in.

I told him that I had a baby son who was almost always at home with me and if anybody came anywhere near my family that I would hold him responsible, amongst some more strongly worded things, and he replied that it was too late to stop them now even if he wanted to. He said that he didn't want anything further to do with it all because they were serious and couldn't now be stopped.

Whether this is enough to contact the police over I don't know, but I haven't as yet because I don't want my partner knowing about it and being worried, which she definitely will be. I don't want her looking over her shoulder all the time and not feeling safe in here own home, because some person or people don't like me questioning their views on a bloody football forum, or the fact that I stand up to bullies.

One of my neighbours is a Policeman and I am going to have a word with him later, he was on his way out for the day when I went over earlier, so I'll see what he has to say.

Once again no response from Lee Jameson who was logged on for quite a while earlier on, as was Chris Webb who 8 days ago promised to get back to over this after saying he was shocked. The reason I contacted Chris is because all of the characters in all of this seem to be good friends of his. That might be a touch unfair, but if he thought so last week he should have said that rather than tell me he would speak to the people involved and get back to me.

Newell named Lee Jameson and Tony Cholwell as the people involved in this, he wasn't misquoted and I have proof of this as well as the word of an ATD mod who he also made the allegations to, and Tony has vehemently denied being involved. I have no reason not to believe Tony, which begs the question why would Newell point the finger at Tony Cholwell? All I want from Lee is a confirmation or denial that he was the person who hired a PI and showed Newell my mothers details on the GT's coach to Morecambe, information not available from my Facebook page, and some answers to why he hired one, if it was him, and what information they have been given. I cannot see any reason for Lee not to try and clear his name if it wasn't him, and if it wasn't Lee Jameson, why would Newell blame him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Now I'm off out for a couple of hours, over to my mothers, so you know where to find me if you need me!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Whether the police investigate or not, I would report this to them and the information you have Jock. IJN has stated to two people that Lee was the person who wanted you investigated and that Tony was the investigator. IJN has also confirmed on Cerbs' site that he had seen findings on the GT trip to Morecambe.

I would like to think that these accusations are untrue as I like both posters. I find Tony's decision to stop posting on here strange as most ATD-ers find it hard to believe that he has been involved with this.

I would also contact the club regarding this and give them the same information as you give the police. Make sure the club are made aware of the physical threats against you and your family. Obviously the identities haven't been confirmed, but why would IJN suggest two of his friends?

I'm pretty sure the President suggested the wrong identity of Greenman a few months ago- was this a diversion tactic and has he known about this? Why provide a wrong identity (and who was the source of that false information)?

If I'm incorrect about anything in this post I apologise to those concerned. But this does show that there are some very strange people in the Argyle internet world and if they are in trusted positions representing fans (with the club, regional fan groups, the Trust or PASB) they should stand down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:27 pm

To be fair to Newell he did say that he was stepping away from the internet when he learnt about the PI. This was back in May in an email to the ATD mods. He didn't name names.

Fast forward two months and he tells Dane the identity of all those involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 pm

GOB wrote:
Jock are you aware that the police have already been contacted several times by several others from several other sites regarding the same names but regarding other 'activities'?

I also agree with Lawnmowerman, the club will sooner or later be dragged into this as the club owner is involved, it could be very embarrassing for those involved.

I've heard that Devon & Cornwall's finest are "interested" in the names that have been given to them.

Facebook is where this all comes from, i'm sure of it. A lot of information can be gained from there without realising it. I think that is where the w@nkers get their info from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 pm

And if anyone didn't think Lee Jameson and Ian Newell were friendly, their Twatter conversations today suggest they are:

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/ijn3

How strange scratch But then they were both part of the Deepthroat account so it's not surprising that they are in on the hiring a private investigator thing.

I would now say that Jameson was probably one of the other idiots who made the disgusting comments on the ADT site along with Newell, Dane Bunney and Daz. That leaves 4 other cowards who want to remain anonymous. I could have a pretty good guess who one of the other 4 were, as I wouldn't think he would want to be left out of something his good buddies Jameson and Newell were involved in.

You would think that after Newell named Jameson as the person who hired the PI, and named the PI as Tony Cholwell, that Jameson and Tony Cholwell wouldn't want much to do with the odious Newell, but Greens on Screen has a nice crowd shot of Newell and Tony Cholwell together on the terraces yesterday, and Newell and Jameson are all pally on Twatter today.

All very strange, but then it all makes sense in a way if Newell was telling the truth.

Glad Jameson has gotten over it all now as he was so distraught about it before.

Absolutely no shame the lot of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And if anyone didn't think Lee Jameson and Ian Newell were friendly, their Twatter conversations today suggest they are:

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/ijn3

How strange scratch But then they were both part of the Deepthroat account so it's not surprising that they are in on the hiring a private investigator thing.

I would now say that Jameson was probably one of the other idiots who made the disgusting comments on the ADT site along with Newell, Dane Bunney and Daz. That leaves 4 other cowards who want to remain anonymous. I could have a pretty good guess who one of the other 4 were, as I wouldn't think he would want to be left out of something his good buddies Jameson and Newell were involved in.

You would think that after Newell named Jameson as the person who hired the PI, and named the PI as Tony Cholwell, that Jameson and Tony Cholwell wouldn't want much to do with the odious Newell, but Greens on Screen has a nice crowd shot of Newell and Tony Cholwell together on the terraces yesterday, and Newell and Jameson are all pally on Twatter today.

All very strange, but then it all makes sense in a way if Newell was telling the truth.

Glad Jameson has gotten over it all now as he was so distraught about it before.

Absolutely no shame the lot of them.

Hence why I stepped back from all the games.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Any word from New Leebore?

(do you see what I did there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Nope, not a thing. Says it all really.

Coward who can't bear to reply to me.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:39 am

go to the police.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:18 am

This whole tawdry affair just reinforces my views about why I've always used pseudonyms on forum messageboards.

What some people are comfortable with, in using their own names etc. really doesn't work for others, if they dare to air a view that courts controversy, or dares to rile the wrong person.

Jock, while on the surface using a pseudonym, has been quite open about his name, whereabouts, family life etc. which in a world of sane normal people would be absolutely fine.

But internetland has far far too many 'touched' people, and when you have power-crazed control freaks waging war because you've dared to speak out against them, who really needs that in their life?

I know exactly what I'd do in this situation, and it wouldn't be going to the police.

If people want to drag families in to it, two can play that game. I'd draw up a dossier of all the worst bits, all the threats, all the intimidation, put them in a nice neat folder, and present them to the wife of the main protagonist.

No shouting. No drama. Just hand-delivered with a polite smile, and walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:26 pm

I expect his wife loves it all Czarcasm, you know makes him seem like a Mafia boss when really he's just a coward.

Real people, real fans? What that go around hiring Private Investigators?

Lee Jameson, I'm still awaiting your explanation, but then once a cowardly backstabber always a cowardly backstabber eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 am

Although I have never been subjected to the hideous treatment you have received GJ I have had my identity revealed on PASOTI and I believe it came from Newell.
I challenged him on there that Facebook searches of "critical" posters was prevalent and he certainly didnt deny it. My login details for the farm were also altered as soon I started posting on ATD and when I requested a new password through admin he replied with Guess Who??

That was it for me.

What has happened to you is shameful bullying of the highest order and needs to be addressed by the authorities.

I would take it to the law GJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 am

Another opportunity to remind everyone.....

Should your password suddenly stop working and you cannot log onto a forum, there is a chance that your password has been changed to provide 'others' with access to your Private Messages. It's very easy to do.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 am

And do what I do, anything important or in confidance, copy it to your computer or memory stick and delete.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

I always include a message for the great one if I pm on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
Although I have never been subjected to the hideous treatment you have received GJ I have had my identity revealed on PASOTI and I believe it came from Newell.
I challenged him on there that Facebook searches of "critical" posters was prevalent and he certainly didnt deny it. My login details for the farm were also altered as soon I started posting on ATD and when I requested a new password through admin he replied with Guess Who??

That was it for me.

What has happened to you is shameful bullying of the highest order and needs to be addressed by the authorities.

That confirms it for me that Facebook is how peoples identities and personal information is revealed. A simple search of a posters email address could easily find their facebook profile and then access to everything if that poster does not have the relevant security settings and privacy settings.

The "man" has been found out yet again, he needs serious mental help. He has severe mental issues and would suit a spell locked up in the looney bin, who else would play such ridiculously stupid games online.

But hey, he's "mis-quoted"!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Uh oh... look out Jock

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/posting.php?mode=quote&f=30&p=1186646
IJN wrote:
Steve,

I've had a word with Tony Cholwell, and he'll take the pictures, he has a good camera.

A....good.....camera........

DUH DUH

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PI allegations and response - Page 9 Image0022
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
Uh oh... look out Jock

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/posting.php?mode=quote&f=30&p=1186646
IJN wrote:
Steve,

I've had a word with Tony Cholwell, and he'll take the pictures, he has a good camera.

A....good.....camera........

DUH DUH

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PI allegations and response - Page 9 Image0022

lol! lol! lol!

Does show that Newell and Hooper are at least still friendly despite Newell accusing Tony Hooper of being the PI hired by Jameson.

All very strange, but nothing involving Newell should shock anyone anymore other than his calorie intake.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

That was it for me.

That confirms it for me that Facebook is how peoples identities and personal information is revealed. A simple search of a posters email address could easily find their facebook profile and then access to everything if that poster does not have the relevant security settings and privacy settings.

The "man" has been found out yet again, he needs serious mental help. He has severe mental issues and would suit a spell locked up in the looney bin, who else would play such ridiculously stupid games online.

But hey, he's "mis-quoted"!!

Facebook isn't the only place they can search, there's several search engines to my knowledge (and probably more) which can scan e-mail addies, real names, usernames etc where a lot more than facebook can be uncovered. I don't think the 'man' is behind these searches either, at least not the actual searching, he's clueless when it comes to t'internet. There's certainly current pasoti mods who are more qualified. Of course the 'man will use the information once gathered, there were allegations of him calling the boss(es) of one or more Exewebbers to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

Facebook isn't the only place they can search, there's several search engines to my knowledge (and probably more) which can scan e-mail addies, real names, usernames etc where a lot more than facebook can be uncovered. I don't think the 'man' is behind these searches either, at least not the actual searching, he's clueless when it comes to t'internet. There's certainly current pasoti mods who are more qualified. Of course the 'man will use the information once gathered, there were allegations of him calling the boss(es) of one or more Exewebbers to cause trouble.

This is the bit that I just don't get. Well, it's one of a number of things that I don't get, but bare with me.

It's just a group of internet messageboards for fans of two insignificant League 2 clubs!

Why on earth would any sane man choose to behave like this? And I've been on the receiving end too; those that remember the Newell Files may have seen the screenshot that pasoti's resident care-in-the-community case took of a facebook status update relating to my then-work situation. I still can't work out why he did that, other than as something to use against me at some unspecified point in the future.

Obsessive? Certainly. Delusional? Certainly. Psychotic? It certainly seems that way. In need of cognitive therapy? Anything's worth a try.

Oh, and I give it 48 hours before I get a text message or phone call from our mate, dishing out more, hugely ironic, abuse because he doesn't like what I've said in this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next