Czarcasm
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 7:45 pm

only 6 foot, not the bruising hold up player we need
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 9:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Do we play with wingers? if yes great if no what is the point in signing a winger? we need strikers and imo another defender not a player for a position we don't play. I'm  not knocking the guy i'm sure he would do fine here but its not a good sign to me if we are resorting to make shift strikers cause we cant/wont pay for one.

Plus i see the club is pushing season tickets harder to get over 9000!! so i guess they need more paint for the artwork going up cause its sure not going on players as we have seen so far.

Are you back on pasoti Angers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 11:44 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Do we play with wingers? if yes great if no what is the point in signing a winger? we need strikers and imo another defender not a player for a position we don't play. I'm  not knocking the guy i'm sure he would do fine here but its not a good sign to me if we are resorting to make shift strikers cause we cant/wont pay for one.

Plus i see the club is pushing season tickets harder to get over 9000!! so i guess they need more paint for the artwork going up cause its sure not going on players as we have seen so far.

not since the Admin days 2011 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:05 am

Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

'tis just that someone with the Angry username on there is expressing the same opinion as someone else did on this site about the need for a physical presence up front. Quite a coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:14 am

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

'tis just that someone with the Angry username on there is expressing the same opinion as someone else did on this site about the need for a physical presence up front. Quite a coincidence.

really? i can assure you its not me i only post on here
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 9:34 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Played against us in the Carabao for Swansea and scored a hattrick and whilst on loan at Lincoln.  Reasonable scoring record. Cuold be useful.

80 appearances with 11 goals, not a goal machine by any means.

5 in 20 for Lincoln, he might well do a job for us at this level.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 11:28 am

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

That'll be Angrys mate Jethro
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Played against us in the Carabao for Swansea and scored a hattrick and whilst on loan at Lincoln.  Reasonable scoring record. Cuold be useful.

I've said before he may well do well for us I am just not sure he is what we were expecting and needing ie a twenty plus goal striker.A Reuben Reid type striker is all we need now IMO, the back four are still a bit dodgy but with goals up front we should exceed last year, without we will be mid table.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:09 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Right winger from Swansea and Derby, 21yrs old one under 20 England cap one goal, not many appearances looks like a development player to me. Fooked if I know could be decent but not what I was expecting.
same here REALLY 

Ah well there's a surpise, despite having never seen him play you've decided he's shit.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

I've said before he may well do well for us I am just not sure he is what we were expecting and needing ie a twenty plus goal striker.A Reuben Reid type striker is all we need now IMO, the back four are still a bit dodgy but with goals up front we should exceed last year, without we will be mid table.

Not sure why Ryan Hardie scored a goal almost every other game last season. New chap looks an upgrade on Jordon Garrick to me who himself didn't do too badly.

Part of the problem last seasonwas the formation, it looks like for the coming season they'll be playing one up top, rather than two running the channels.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:18 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Right winger from Swansea and Derby, 21yrs old one under 20 England cap one goal, not many appearances looks like a development player to me. Fooked if I know could be decent but not what I was expecting.
same here REALLY 

Ah well there's a surpise, despite having never seen him play you've decided he's shit.

Rolling Eyes

Not at all, it was Schuey that said we needed a striker and I think most on here would agree with that, no one has said this lad is no good I think he will turn out to be very good but sadly he isn't ours and like I said we need a striker who is much better than Ennis or Jeppers not a winger.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 12:21 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

Not sure why Ryan Hardie scored a goal almost every other game last season. New chap looks an upgrade on Jordon Garrick to me who himself didn't do too badly.

Part of the problem last seasonwas the formation, it looks like for the coming season they'll be playing one up top, rather than two running the channels.

I disagree, I have never said Hardie wasn't good enough he clearly is but Ennis and Jeppers aren't, and if Hardie gets injured like at the end of last season then the other two just don't have the goals in them. We need another quality striker or else trust to prayers and luck.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
same here REALLY 

Rolling Eyes
where does it say I said he was shit more disappointed that we should be getting more experienced type L1 quality which has been tried and tested in L1 and not a gamble weather he is good or in your words shit plus if there gunna go down that route anyway why not use one of our own youngsters that’s what the academy for I believe so parky si reckon with there 5 year plan plus could of saved a wage and put it where it was need on the park like a couple of strikers and a centre back considering the injury proneness of our centre back ..as I said more disappointment/ underwhelming after the fans being promised a bigger budget and you ashume better quality of player that’s all
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
same here REALLY 

Rolling Eyes
where does it say I said he was shit more disappointed that we should be getting more experienced type L1 quality which has been tried and tested in L1 and not a gamble weather he is good or in your words shit plus if there gunna go down that route anyway why not use one of our own youngsters that’s what the academy for I believe so parky si reckon with there 5 year plan plus could of saved a wage and put it where it was need on the park like a couple of strikers and a centre back considering the injury proneness of our centre back ..as I said more disappointment/ underwhelming after the fans being promised a bigger budget and you ashume better quality of player that’s all

Last edited by RegGreen on Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 1:07 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 1:25 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
same here REALLY 

Rolling Eyes

He was signed for Swansea by Steve Cooper. I suspect the lad has something to him
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 4:58 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

if that sad twat wants to pretend that I'm pretending to be him on the farm thats up to him.

Needs to get a life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 8:12 pm

Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

if that sad twat wants to pretend that I'm pretending to be him on the farm thats up to him.

Needs to get a life.

autistic fool take your meds and chill out no one thinks highly off you enough to give a shit that your pretending to be me or not on another forum i dont care who it is i think its funny as no one would believe its me not even pasoti mods in anycase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer news in the coming weeks   Transfer news in the coming weeks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer news in the coming weeks
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7