sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SOMETHING great is happening soon in Plymouth, we just can't tell you what it is yet...

But come back at midnight and we'll reveal al

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Someone seems keen for tudor to go to prison!!! cant be HHP as thats pretty much dead. could be news about a concert of sorts
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:56 pm

And this one ffs!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:58 pm

The only news we expecting is about GT new Teepee but that photo suggest something different.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Rock legend Rod Stewart is set to return to the West Country, playing Plymouth Argyle Football Club's Home Park Stadium next summer.

The iconic singer-songwriter, who last played the venue in 2009 and is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, will take to the stage on June 7, 2016, as part of his UK Hits tour.

The news comes fresh from his triumphant Hyde Park Radio 2 show where he played to more than 50,000 people, and on the eve of releasing a brand new studio album, Another Country.

Plymouth Argyle chief executive Martyn Starnes said: "On behalf of Britain's Ocean City, the football club is delighted to welcome Rod Stewart back to Home Park and to the West Country. Rod's previous triumphant concert at the stadium is still remembered by those who packed the ground to hear him then, and we are sure that demand for tickets this time will reflect the expectation of what is sure to be another sensational Plymouth night."

The fully seated outdoor tour is being presented by Cuffe and Taylor whose director Peter Taylor said: "We are thrilled to be working with Rod Stewart and his team yet again. In 2014 we worked on three dates and I am delighted we are the sole promoter of the Rod Stewart Stadium Tour for 2016.

"The venues stretch right across the UK giving tens of thousands of people the opportunity to see one of the best live acts in the world. It is great that all but two of the venues are new to Rod Stewart and we are confident there will be a lot of excitement as summer approaches."

In a career spanning more than five decades, he has amassed sales of more than 200 million albums and singles worldwide. He has also garnered two inductions into the coveted Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, won a Grammy and been made a CBE

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Behave Les! Rod is a true legend i'll be at HP to see Sir Rod:geek:geekgeekgeekjocolor
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

"Wake up Maggie Les, I think I got something to say to you"
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:18 pm

I preferred the Kenny Everett version, get that lycra on Suffered and shake that ass party animal
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

"Wake up Maggie Les, I think I got something to say to you"

Razz
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:20 pm

My two sisters and my niece want's a ticket each, my sister's are 74 and 75

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I preferred the Kenny Everett version, get that lycra on Suffered and shake that ass party animal

I've still got the leopard skin lycra pants i wore the last time, plenty of time between now and june to slim into em!lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Good ole Kenny Everett who inspired my username on here Angry of Mayfair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Rock legend Rod Stewart is set to return to the West Country, playing Plymouth Argyle Football Club's Home Park Stadium next summer.

The iconic singer-songwriter, who last played the venue in 2009 and is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, will take to the stage on June 7, 2016, as part of his UK Hits tour.

The news comes fresh from his triumphant Hyde Park Radio 2 show where he played to more than 50,000 people, and on the eve of releasing a brand new studio album, Another Country.

Plymouth Argyle chief executive Martyn Starnes said: "On behalf of Britain's Ocean City, the football club is delighted to welcome Rod Stewart back to Home Park and to the West Country. Rod's previous triumphant concert at the stadium is still remembered by those who packed the ground to hear him then, and we are sure that demand for tickets this time will reflect the expectation of what is sure to be another sensational Plymouth night."

The fully seated outdoor tour is being presented by Cuffe and Taylor whose director Peter Taylor said: "We are thrilled to be working with Rod Stewart and his team yet again. In 2014 we worked on three dates and I am delighted we are the sole promoter of the Rod Stewart Stadium Tour for 2016.

"The venues stretch right across the UK giving tens of thousands of people the opportunity to see one of the best live acts in the world. It is great that all but two of the venues are new to Rod Stewart and we are confident there will be a lot of excitement as summer approaches."

In a career spanning more than five decades, he has amassed sales of more than 200 million albums and singles worldwide. He has also garnered two inductions into the coveted Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, won a Grammy and been made a CBE

When that duck faced twat peter jones (stick that in your folder) leaves the club u want every britains "no where near" ocean city sign shoved up his arse. terrible piece of crap marketing
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Oh dear.....if Rod Stewart comes next summer it will delay the start of our new Grandstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Only at Home Park could a Rod Stewart performance be 'attracting a younger than usual crowd'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:13 pm

i dont recall tickets being that highly sorted the last time rod stewart did a gig...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:16 pm

zyph wrote:
Oh dear.....if Rod Stewart comes next summer it will delay the start of our new Grandstand.

James Brent likes this.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:40 am

Jeez call it a day Rod i suppose you cant really with your life style ..but honestly..No one really wants a Oap in lycria strutting his stuff
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:54 am

I had no idea he was even still 'working'.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 am

Seat prices £55 £75 £95  plus special VIP packages are available
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:20 am

I think an elderly Rod (how does he keep his hair circa 1973 style) strutting his stuff could only be 'big news' in Plymuff.
Still each to their own, shame we don't have a shiny new stand to impress Rod with. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:09 am

Freathy wrote:
I had no idea he was even still 'working'.
as i said freathy..ex missus to keep 9 kids to keep all over the world plus the up keep of all houses world worldwide...dont come cheap
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Angry wrote:
i dont recall tickets being that highly sorted the last time rod stewart did a gig...

Pretty sure Rod, Elton and George all packed 'em in. Not sure about Westlife but Meatloaf bombed out completely and whatever was made previously was then pretty much lost. As I recall Argyle took a fee up-front for the successful gigs and a percentage for Mr Loaf... Very bad business!

I would expect Rod to do very well again but as part of a tour rather than a one-off gig demand might be a little lower than last time.

I know a few people who went to the first gig and they all said he was brilliant so this is probably a very sound, safe bit of entrepreneurialism because many of them will go again.

£50 x 20,000 = a cool million

Hard to lose money on figures like that.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Angry wrote:

Pretty sure Rod, Elton and George all packed 'em in. Not sure about Westlife but Meatloaf bombed out completely and whatever was made previously was then pretty much lost. As I recall Argyle took a fee up-front for the successful gigs and a percentage for Mr Loaf... Very bad business!

I would expect Rod to do very well again but as part of a tour rather than a one-off gig demand might be a little lower than last time.

I know a few people who went to the first gig and they all said he was brilliant so this is probably a very sound, safe bit of entrepreneurialism because many of them will go again.

£50 x 20,000 = a cool million

Hard to lose money on figures like that.

i'm pretty sure having worked at that the gig it wasnt sold out.

oh btw how much you reckon the club will see of that estimated £1M?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP   Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News Rod Stewart coming to HP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next