PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:57 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
So the much vaunted Plan B seems to involve face masks,
Social Distancing, vaccine passports etc.
Pretty much identical to what they are doing in Wales.
That'll be the same Wales that has the highest case rates in the UK.
FFS, you couldn't make this shit up.

Stop highlighting pointless case rates & give us the true
number of Covid deaths without any underlying health conditions.
I'm willing to bet many now sadly at death's door are those who couldn't get treatment of any sort in Lockdown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I've been saying this for weeks they are very careful not to break down into people who are dying who have caught Covid and especially not unvaccinated people plus there is no comparison to the numbers who would be dying anyway. As for your Welsh cases when everybody wants some hysteria they are just lumped in with ours.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:05 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Welcome to the world of the Johnson....

"Telling you from France that you need masks, distancing and vaccine passports if you are to get case numbers down. Or you could just shut the hospitals and tell people to take a lemsip. What we’re all doing in Europe is learning to live with it. The UK is learning to ignore it."

Isn't that what you want? scratch

Its hard to imagine you can even tie your shoelaces fella.

Catastrophic Governance along with the all so obvious desire to decimate the NHS ready for privitisation is making us the feckin laughing stock of the world....and rightfully so

The protection afforded to Johnson on ATD is beneath contempt.

Lol so still no answer from you? So you want a return to masks indoors, social distancing ect. Even though in June you said and I quote, "nappy is coming off my face on the 22nd no matter what".
I have never defended Johnson and unlike you I've never voted Tory in my life I just take a lot of pleasure in pointing out how nothing that you say or predict is ever going to come true. I am advocating a real change in political direction for this country with a republican style charter at its core. You advocate getting rid of Johnson and replacing him with someone from the same background, school, university and social class with the same ideology and yet you call me thick? Gobble, gobble baaaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:34 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Catastrophic Governance along with the all so obvious desire to decimate the NHS ready for privitisation....

I knew it was only a matter of time before claims of Tory privitisation claims reappeared - I'd make life easier for myself if I logged Mr. H's recurring grievances regarding such claims....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 3:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Case numbers really dropping sharply now
People who have already been double vaccinated should freely be able to go about their business now

Time to open up everything Johnson the back benchers restless this last 30 minutes when the numbers were released

How many a day are dying needlessly of other diseases whilst deaths are now down to 20 a day

Amazing what difference a few months makes lmfao. Make yer feckin mind up Harve.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 3:59 pm

He has got more than one mind to deal with Ears so give him a bit of time!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Well , it is up to us folk to make a judgement on whether to wear a mask , social distance , use sanitiser , meet outdoors - in this weather !! - and avoid crowded places etc-etc..

Going on today's trip to the local co op , not much the first three above happening.

If it all goes tits up , you know who the government will blame.

WHO saying covid to drag on into 2022 because the rich nations have not played ball with vaccines.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Out of control

52,009 new cases...Scientists and Senior Medics are calling Johnson wilfully negligent for not pulling the trigger

That populist twat is only interested in himself and his standing. feck everyone else

Just shown him on Sky clearly suffering from after effects of booze and marching powder. State of him for christ sake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:00 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Out of control

52,009 new cases...Scientists and Senior Medics are calling Johnson wilfully negligent for not pulling the trigger

That populist twat is only interested in himself and his standing. feck everyone else

Just shown him on Sky clearly suffering from after effects of booze and marching powder. State of him for christ sake

stop cutting and pasting other peoples posts from your twitter/facebook feeds to here and answer ears.

Last edited by Angry on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 6:43 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Time to let it go Johnson
Data not dates remember. Your words

1 death yesterday recorded within the time range, 4 today.....total week average down to 104

500 deaths yesterday from Cancer. Its over let us loose fella before even the reamers turn on you

May 4th Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:00 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Cummings turning the knife on Johnsons Government...
Johnson has sent out Jenny Harries and the evil Patel to try and deflect from the outpouring from Cummings but I suspect our Dominic has hard copies of documents as he claims

Leaving that aside before Wednesday Johnson has a bigger problem as regards integrity. He fully endorsed Cummings tall tale as regards Barnard Castle and the Rose Garden farce

Now Johnson is caught between a rock and a hard place. If he claims Cummings is lying now than Barnard Castle blows up in his face...Cummings truthful then.....but lying now. Cant have it both ways  Mr Johnson

FWIW I have little doubt Cummings will present hard evidence and bury teflon once and for all

May 23rd pmsl now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 7:02 pm

I'll save the rest for later, I'll give myself a hernia if I laugh any more at Harve and his desperate flip flopping, Boris must sleep like a log with people like Harve on his case.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 3:50 am

Sarah Murphy is referring to his deliberately baiting comments in the HOC over face masks

"Rees Mogg doesn’t want to be wise or respectful.
He’s a contemptuous verbal thug.
He speaks to provoke and uses posh politeness as cover for his thuggery.
He delights in the outrage he causes. Who me? Oh so innocent catholic ‘convivial’ me?
Yes you, you deeply inadequate ghoul."
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 6:31 am

laugh laugh

Sublime but oh so true. Penny dropping yet Graiser Mouldy Ears.......................

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 8:45 am

So nappy staying on your face or never coming back then Harve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 9:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
So nappy staying on your face or never coming back then Harve?

once he finds a post from someone else that he can pass off as his response to your question he will im sure answer that
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:00 pm

He is below contempt, far far below!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

laugh laugh

Sublime but oh so true. Penny dropping yet Graiser Mouldy Ears.......................

110 deaths yesterday, most really old and many of them unvaccinated.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Lots of people like Harve have ditched the nappy, I blame Johnson,

Although most adults agree measures such as social distancing and mask-wearing to slow the spread of Covid are important, fewer adults in Britain are still doing it, latest figures reveal.
The percentage of adults who say they always or often maintain social distancing has fallen - from 63% in mid-July to 39% in mid-October.
And 82% say they wear a face covering now, down from 97% in mid-June.
More than half of working adults are travelling to work, the survey found.
This is the highest rate for a year.
Across the four "hands, face, space" measures - hand washing, face coverings, social distancing and ventilation - young people saw them as less important than older age groups.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Jesus Wept....Unsanitized death toll 165,956

Johnson 3pm today...."Nothing in the numbers though indicate another Lockdown" (Johnsons smirking was obscene)

So in that case obviously Tuesday next the axe will fall as pubs clubs shops close once again. Pity we've played those extra couple games otherwise Championship status would have been automatic
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 5:32 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jesus Wept....Unsanitized death toll 165,956

Johnson 3pm today...."Nothing in the numbers though indicate another Lockdown"  (Johnsons smirking was obscene)

So in that case obviously Tuesday next the axe will fall as pubs clubs shops close once again. Pity we've played those extra couple games otherwise Championship status would have been automatic

So how much of the death toll do you think you have added by ignoring travelling restrictions, (Nottingham and Bristol) and ditching the nappy in June?
Serious question.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 5:52 am

Go and find Deborah Meaden's (Dragons Den) twitter feed (you dont need an account)

Many of the comments are brutal but so very accurate

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 8:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Go and find Deborah Meaden's (Dragons Den) twitter feed (you dont need an account)

Many of the comments are brutal but so very accurate

Go and find all your posts on the pandemic its' fooking hilarious, never seen so much flip flopping in my life. Anyway nappy staying off your face if we do go plan B?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:38 am

Well he is a limp dem Ears, flip flopping is what they do.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:49 am

I thought the limp Dems had basically folded when their leader lost her seat calling for a third referendum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next