mouldyoldgoat
Dog Bone Malone
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I do hope so I will be joining the other rioters if another lockdown is announced.

Boris and co truly need to stop digging holes for themselves saying things will go back to normal on this date and no more lockdowns ever when no one knows what the hell is happening with this variant and it spreading when you cant ever fully rule them out atm as he discovered with the 2nd and 3rd lockdowns.
Despite the majority of people using common sense there are some people usaly the ***** harve quotes on here who are hell bent on being rebels and not wearing a mask, washing hands, keeping a distance in close quarters or getting vaccinated when they don't have legit reasons too so sadly viruses will still spread for that reason something Boris cant control although will still be blamed for.

another lockdown would destroy the economy and it wont be adhered too anyway as there is no stomach for more uncertainty people want to get on with things which agree with and If these vaccines work against this variant and others that will come and they lessen the numbers being admitted to hospital a total lockdown shouldn't be needed.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:42 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
We're suffering by far the worst PM and government probably ever because the opposition is shite. What a great place to be the UK is these days.

I can think of many worse places to be

There are PLENTY of far better places too.  Every EU country for a start.

Like France which has had an 8pm curfew for weeks (lifted today I think) endless beaurocracy and 40% basic tax rate?

Still, help might be at hand as people who are sympathetic to their plight are desperately trying to find the "Green Pimpernel who is said to be hiding out near Plympton. Apparently this cunning devil can sneak into France at will and remain there for long periods before returning when things start to get hot (in the UK that is) before surreptitiously returning to France when things start to cool down which is, as we know, usually in October.  Wink  

Not on Hugh. We have enough with harve lying through his teeth every day without you doing the same.

Have I been clumsy Mr M? Believe me it was all very Tongue-in-cheek on my part. The reality is there's much more chance of ol' Suffy will get one of his footballing prediction correct this season than me ever agreeing with ATD's carpet chewer.  Wink Wink

The sense of humour of a cabbage.

Surprised you didn't provide a link, which usually replaces your lack of intelligent thought.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:01 am

Covid now 24th in the 'common causes of death' list for the UK. 24th FFS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:51 am

We were having an end of lockdown party this weekend, we still are. I'm over it now that everybody who could be vulnerable has had the chance to have two jabs we have to get back to normal before everybody goes bust.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 11:38 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I do hope so I will be joining the other rioters if another lockdown is announced.

Then you'd be in the minority Mr E. I can't remember the exact number but yesterdays Politics Live had Jo Coburn saying that over 70% supported it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 12:50 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Then you'd be in the minority Mr E. I can't remember the exact number but yesterdays Politics Live had Jo Coburn saying that over 70% supported it.

70% support another lockdown? Wow. I would be in support if they locked down local outbreaks rather than waiting until we have a national one. They did it at Christmas and they are doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 4:57 pm

[quote="PlymptonPilgrim"]
Hugh Midde wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
We're suffering by far the worst PM and government probably ever because the opposition is shite. What a great place to be the UK is these days.

I can think of many worse places to be

There are PLENTY of far better places too.  Every EU country for a start.

Like France which has had an 8pm curfew for weeks (lifted today I think) endless beaurocracy and 40% basic tax rate?

Still, help might be at hand as people who are sympathetic to their plight are desperately trying to find the "Green Pimpernel who is said to be hiding out near Plympton. Apparently this cunning devil can sneak into France at will and remain there for long periods before returning when things start to get hot (in the UK that is) before surreptitiously returning to France when things start to cool down which is, as we know, usually in October.  Wink  

The sense of humour of a cabbage.

Horses for courses
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 5:22 am

Johnsons fan boys here if you do only one thing today watch this. Was after Dominic Cummings gave evidence to the select committee.
This is the real life tragedies engineered by the vile individual in Downing St who couldn't care less. Shocking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 8:50 am

They are quite simply trolling us 24/7

Diana Harding being literally monstered in her views that the NHS should be less reliant on Foreign workers yet again totally at odds with national opinion.  Surely even Johnson couldn't be stupid enough to sanction her application to run the NHS (doubtless he will)

Harding you absolute wanker the NHS is short of 98,000 workers and that was pre official brexit end of the transition period

Uber morons.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Cases still rising gone through 11,600 of the Johnson variant today and deaths rising as well at 27
Anyone with half a brain can see what coming here reference July 19th (or more to the point not coming)

At what point does corporate manslaughter become murder
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 4:28 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Cases still rising gone through 11,600 of the Johnson variant today and deaths rising as well at 27
Anyone with half a brain can see what coming here reference July 19th (or more to the point not coming)

At what point does corporate manslaughter become murder

At what point does it become corporate manslaughter? It doesn't ever due to Parliamentary Privelage. Don't you ever fact check anything at all? I'm guessing not like many other people you read utter tripe online and when it's gets repeated by another moron you see it as proof that you were right and you aren't right, you couldn't be more wrong.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 5:42 pm

This is how you hold the utter clowns to account
BBC and Sky take note please
Adil Ray on GMB absolutely brutal on Matt Hancock who was lost for words

Just a reminder you dont need a twitter account to view the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Why would the bbc or sky listen to you?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 7:52 pm

I only watch the real anti woke news on GB Faux news.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 11:03 pm

Never mind Love Island is back on soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 11:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Never mind Love Island is back on soon.

lol thats itv blocked for a month.

how is that program allowed to be made when its everything woke people hate and for once they have a valid point considering the suicides that program has been linked too.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 11:01 am

What's worse is it then fills our screens with so called celebrities who have done feck all other than poke each other on live tv.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

70% support another lockdown? Wow. I would be in support if they locked down local outbreaks rather than waiting until we have a national one. They did it at Christmas and they are doing it again.
Anyway the minority is now way more important than the majority, I know cos Harve told me so.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 4:11 pm

FFS Boris Johnson   !!!

16,135 infected cases reported in last 24 hours of the Johnson variant  !

They'll hang you when this is over you utterly colossal incompetent monster. Every death is on your evil head

Tell me Midde Mouldy Melbury Graiser Ears Angry just what pathetic excuse and goal post moving will you attempt this time
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 5:05 pm

It’s the delta variant. Try to get it right.

Oh but of course the truth is alien to you and your mates on FB and Twitter.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 11:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
FFS Boris Johnson   !!!

16,135 infected cases reported in last 24 hours of the Johnson variant  !

They'll hang you when this is over you utterly colossal incompetent monster. Every death is on your evil head

Tell me Midde Mouldy Melbury Graiser Ears Angry just what pathetic excuse and goal post moving will you attempt this time

I bet you a grand you end up on criminal charges way before Johnson ever does.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 7:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
As much as I disagree with virtually everything the vile Johnson does he is right in sticking to the unlocking plan. Obviously he has an agenda in avoiding the Old Bailey where one foot already sits but notwithstanding that he's doing the right thing for now. June 21st no matter what though you will see the masks gone etc. Enough is enough in wearing nappies on our faces

Three days past that date and it appears both you and Boris got it wrong. I imagine most of us will stick to using bog-standard face masks. What you continue to wear is entirely your business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 8:11 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
As much as I disagree with virtually everything the vile Johnson does he is right in sticking to the unlocking plan. Obviously he has an agenda in avoiding the Old Bailey where one foot already sits but notwithstanding that he's doing the right thing for now. June 21st no matter what though you will see the masks gone etc. Enough is enough in wearing nappies on our faces

Three days past that date and it appears both you and Boris got it wrong. I imagine most of us will stick to using bog-standard face masks. What you continue to wear is entirely your business.

just aslong as there isnt a tin foil shortage after he and his facebook buddies made all their hats
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 8:44 am

Interesting that George Eustice Enviroment Secretary in the cabinet is saying that he has no intention of wearing a mask after July 19th
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 6:49 am

Well old Matt Hancock (Mr Death) is not having the best 24 hours lol

I'll let the Angry character go and find the relevant links seeing as he's incapable of reading any official link I put up

As July 19th closes in what the hell does Johnson do about the case numbers ! The Johnson variant is eveywhere and every subsequent death is totally on his head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next