PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 1:48 pm

There’ll be an ongoing problem until a vaccine that specifically targets Delta is rolled out. Couple that with the 5 million-odd unvaccinated that are so lacking in basic intelligence or choose to ignore any and all credible medical advice on the vaccines.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 3:53 pm

It doesn’t help matters when people like nicki minaj talk shit like she did yesterday.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wow just watching GMB
Of the 50,000 that have died from Covid this year just 59 were double vaccinated with no underlying health conditions !

Staggering and proves beyond doubt the effectiveness of the vaccines

Fair to say the anti vaxxers (almost certainly Ears geek ) have just had their arse handed to them big style

I must be the only double jabbed anti vaxxer here? You really are fooking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
There’ll be an ongoing problem until a vaccine that specifically targets Delta is rolled out.  Couple that  with the 5 million-odd unvaccinated that are so lacking in basic intelligence or choose to ignore any and all credible medical advice on the vaccines.

Not sure that Delta is the problem but the fact the vaccines only last about six months. Not sure we are able to jab all the population twice a year. Our main problem is that our once great NHS now resembles that of a third world country run by thousands of managers on lottery like salaries.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 7:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
There’ll be an ongoing problem until a vaccine that specifically targets Delta is rolled out.  Couple that  with the 5 million-odd unvaccinated that are so lacking in basic intelligence or choose to ignore any and all credible medical advice on the vaccines.

Not sure that Delta is the problem but the fact the vaccines only last about six months. Not sure we are able to jab all the population twice a year. Our main problem is that our once great NHS now resembles that of a third world country run by thousands of managers on lottery like salaries.

Aye. Missus rang me from work last night. Ambulances queued back up the road waiting to get in. Also, A+E patients were told the waiting time was 17 hours +! FFS. Mind you - I was in A+E three weeks ago (first time in years) because I went over on my ankle and pulled all the ligaments - I thought I'd broken it. Anyway, my reward was a 9 hour wait. I was going fecking insane. The whole A+E situation is now a complete farce. Whilst waiting, I was in the waiting room by the screens where the triage nurse treats incoming patients. There were koonts coming in because they had a scratched arm, drank to much, upset stomach, ingrowing toenails etc etc. FFS, and there's daft koonts like me wouldn't dream of going to A+E unless absolutely necessary! Why bother I thought! next time I have an ithcy ball-bag, I'll go to A+E.

I suppose the whole whole situation is exasperated by the seemingly impossible of task of seeing you GP. I mean why the feck, if you've had your jibber jabber doo twice, can't you see your quack? The whole situation is FUBAR, and it isn't going to return to any sort of normality soon. It's a total crock of shite.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Once this Marxist government are out and a good old Tory or Conservative one gets in all our troubles will be over.

Just off to by half a stone of spuds and buy some 3/16 inch screws.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 9:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Wow just watching GMB
Of the 50,000 that have died from Covid this year just 59 were double vaccinated with no underlying health conditions !

Staggering and proves beyond doubt the effectiveness of the vaccines

Fair to say the anti vaxxers (almost certainly Ears geek ) have just had their arse handed to them big style

I must be the only double jabbed anti vaxxer here? You really are fooking stupid.

Underlying health conditions is the key
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 4:32 pm

seadog wrote:
Once this Marxist government are out and a good old Tory or Conservative one gets in all our troubles will be over.

Serious question but who will everybody blame when we do have a change of government or will we actually get to a point when everybody realises we control our own destiny and actually get the fook on with it?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 4:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

Serious question but who will everybody blame when we do have a change of government or will we actually get to a point when everybody realises we control our own destiny and actually get the fook on with it?

We've always been in control of our own destiny, but the likes of Johnson and Farage convinced the gullible that we weren't and that those pesky foreigners were to blame.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Who will everyone blame?

When are we ever going to get a change of government?

LOL, the tories have got us by the balls now, they are here now until every penny has been sucked out of the UK of the planet is completely fecked, whichever comes first.

The voters will see to that.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 5:53 pm

I've always been anti the government we've had in charge, Blair was the only one I actually helped put in power and I soon realised the error of my ways.
I noticed you both diodged the question but seriously this is the new normal like or loathe it. One thing that doesn't help is this attitude that everything is shite and just dismissing everything because of the Tories.
This thread and the EU one is quite amusing as the two biggest Brexit stories ie containers costs and the new gas shortage is widely being broadcast as a Brexit and only UK problem where as the gas problem is predominately a European problem but is also affecting global supply and the shipping problem which is completely and utterly a global one.
Many people actually believe we are running out of food yet I've yet to hear of anybody being unable to but anything they wanted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:28 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

Serious answer. We will never hold our own team to account and continue to blame the other side no matter what disasters befall us. That’s the way elections are won these days.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Blame will always fall upon the weak, the poor, immigrants and of course the EU.

The container in question is a container of fish from the EU or at least via the EU from Turkey. Not from China and subject to the massive delays and costs happening due to Covid.

Gas is cheaper in the EU, we have left the club which would have allowed us to enjoy lower prices, we are now enjoying the free market.

If you really believe that there are no empty sections in supermarkets I admire your vision.

The tories will be in power for ever now, they have discovered that lying is the best and easy to win, the bigger the lie the bigger the win.

The laugh is the more they lie the more they are lauded.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 11:38 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

Serious answer. We will never hold our own team to account and continue to blame the other side no matter what disasters befall us. That’s the way elections are won these days.

You will never hold anybody to account just crow about a change like Turkeys voting for Christmas. They are all as bad as each other and I've survived and thrived under them all so far. Brexit is fact same as Thatcher, ideologies and leaders come and go, in the real world we knuckle down and get on with it. This is the new normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 7:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

You will never hold anybody to account just crow about a change like Turkeys voting for Christmas. They are all as bad as each other and I've survived and thrived under them all so far. Brexit is fact same as Thatcher, ideologies and leaders come and go,  in the real world we knuckle down and get on with it. This is the new normal.

You could like, you know, not vote for them next time. But because you have been conditioned to hate the other side more than you support your own it ain’t gonna happen.

Trump and the US for example.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Its behind a paywall.....pity not until November but certainly moved travel stocks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:50 pm

God bless liz and doris, battling for england.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:19 am

Johnsons mob have just given up its becoming clear

How the hell we had 36,000 plus infections yesterday is mind boggling and another 182 deaths.....every two days a 777 is falling out of the sky and the Government clearly doesnt give a feck

Hospitalisations are at 67% of the 2nd wave.......with people freezing their nuts off this winter neither eating or heating the system is literally going to crash to Johnsons utter delight obviously as he sells the "safe with us" NHS off

Every manifesto pledge of 2019 already deliberately trashed as we know. Evil bastards and Johnsons supporters should hang their heads in utter shame......but they know it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 8:21 am

Talking complete bollocks.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 5:54 pm

You would think the covid-19 crisis is all over going on how many people are not wearing masks , or using sanitiser in some shops - and elsewhere for that matter.

In my local co-op staff and a good majority of customers are maskless now. Hardly anyone is using the supplied sanitiser. I still wear a mask and use the sanitiser , I have got to be careful at the moment due to an ongoing nightmare health issue but , there is some hope though.

According to Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert and Sir John Bell, covid-19 will in due course become like the common cold. They stated that covid-19 will not mutate into a more deadlier variant , suggesting that the UK "is over the worst". That is good news and I hope the virus does react like they have said because if not , the backlash will be immense.

LINK

Meanwhile , it's Corbyn Vs Corbyn regarding vaccines
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 10:31 pm

Personally I will continue to use sanitiser for ever. Masks in shops for a good while yet and on public transport for ever.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 6:22 pm

Read yesterday that hospitals in England no longer have to test certain patients for covid-19 before surgery. Cleaning measures to change along with the 2m rule being shortened to 1m.

LINK

A good move , or a very risky one ?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 7:07 am

Clarke is a palliative care Doctor

Johnson is literally murdering our citizens with his "nothing to see here" approach rather than admitting his colossal failures and addressing them

Its murder simple as and certainly no longer corporate manslaughter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Vaccine awareness for the colder months ahead.

While right now the worst cold ever is spreading around the UK.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 4:15 pm

If you look at the statistics on the people getting hospitalised and straining our NHS, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out it’s the stupid selfish idiotic mindless brainwashed pondlife ( delete as applicable) that through their anti-vax choices, are totally unnecessarily straining our services.

I would 100% have a pecking order for hospital treatment. If some no-mark turns up gasping for breath who has ignored every option to get vaccinated without good reason...then they can get to the very back of the queue while the docs and nurses concentrate on the vaccinated people who’ve took every precaution they possibly could to protect themselves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next