PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:54 pm

seadog wrote:
Let's face it they are the dumbest shite on earth, ogling each other's Dan Wootton tats and spitting at the Police.

the new Brexiteers? Lol. Sadly loads of them are intelligent "normal" people. I think a lot of people allow themselves to tune out anything slightly disturbing so they don't lose any sleep, to do that you have to avoid or ignore any facts that may change your point of view. I guess it becomes ingrained?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:50 am

Coronavirus: Thousands need new shots after German nurse ‘swaps vaccine for saline’
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:38 pm

probably voted yes.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:22 pm

The brother of Jeremy Corbyn in court again , this time over an anti-lockdown protest back in November 2020.

LINK
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:31 pm

The bloke is a prick like his brother.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Freathy wrote:
Not even the main architect of vote leave is sure Brexit was a good idea.  British people totally conned and lied to into voting for this disaster of which the full catastrophic effects are still yet to be realised.

No lies from the remainers Mr F ?

I make no apologies for once again adding this link - be sure to inform me as to which of Neil or McGrory have been rumbled for telling porkies.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Not even the main architect of vote leave is sure Brexit was a good idea.  British people totally conned and lied to into voting for this disaster of which the full catastrophic effects are still yet to be realised.

No lies from the remainers Mr F ?

I make no apologies for once again adding this link - be sure to inform me as to which of Neil or McGrory have been rumbled for telling porkies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:07 pm

Meanwhile good news appears to be heading our way from GlaxoSmithKline.....

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:20 pm

I did note last night that we now have some of the highest Covid rates in the country with massive spikes in Falmouth (fook all to do with G7 obvs.) and Newquay. What's the betting we end up with a localised lockdown here when they have left all their rubbish and fooked off home?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Oh dear, the eu have missed out again. This time with a french vaccine.....

'The European Union and French President Emmanuel Macron failed to secure any early purchases of the French-produced Valneva vaccine, but the jabs are instead being made available to Brexit Britain first in what is a major embarrassment for the EU. The UK Government has reportedly secured an order for 190 million doses, with the first 60 million of the 100 million doses set to continue into the first quarter of next year, with the remainder due in 2022.

British officials also have the option to buy an additional 90 million doses that would be delivered between 2023 and 2025, sending the total value of the order surging to £1.2billion. The manufacturing process will take place in Livingston, Scotland.

But in the latest example of the shambolic handling of the vaccine rollout programme, the EU and France failed to agree a deal with Valneva to deliver vaccine doses to the bloc.

The parties began talks early last year but they suddenly collapsed on the grounds "the French company had not fulfilled the conditions" for marketing in Europe.

Now the EU is pressing ahead with the CureVac vaccine from Germany, but at the end of June, the firm admitted its jab was only 48 percent effective in the final analysis of its pivotal mass trial.

This has sparked a furious reaction from Generation Frexit President Charles-Henri Gallois, who told Express.co.uk: "It's a terrible mistake and a shame for France (not to order doses of the Valneva vaccine).

"The obsession to have an EU solution and purchase by Macron is a total disaster.

"We had the roll-out three months after the UK for Pfizer and AstraZeneca and the EU is not taking into account this French vaccine.

The EU does not want to order this French vaccine but in the meantime, it has ordered many doses of the German vaccine CureVac which appears to be only efficient at 48 percent.'

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:50 am

Ive been pinged by a mate I saw last week. I've done a test yesterday and was negative both my friends I saw last week are ill in bed with it, his wife went to Boardmasters on Monday to pick up their teenage daughter she sees her elderly parents every week so got all the youngsters to do a test in the lay by when she picked them up, they were all clear but she was positive. Nearly all the kids that went ( about twenty of them) all have it now, took about two or three days for them to show symptoms.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:40 pm

Bad news Ears, hope you are good.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ive been pinged by a mate I saw last week. I've done a test yesterday and was negative both my friends I saw last week are ill in bed with it, his wife went to Boardmasters on Monday to pick up their teenage daughter she sees her elderly parents every week so got all the youngsters to do a test in the lay by when she picked them up, they were all clear but she was positive. Nearly all the kids that went ( about twenty of them) all have it now, took about two or three days for them to show symptoms.

Were your friends that were ill double jabbed, Ears?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yep both double jabbed and both had bad colds basically my mate said he normally would have gone to work but he can't go out so has rested at home, his missus wasn't as bad as he was by the sounds of it. All their kids who are 16 and 18 have come down with it, neither jabbed but they just have sniffles.
I saw them both 8 days ago so only have two days to do, sure I'm clear though.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:22 pm

seadog wrote:
Bad news Ears, hope you are good.

All good thanks. My friends live in Cawsands and they say all the kids and half of the adults they know have had it now. I personally know dozens of people around Tavvy that have had it but so far all are fine. Vaccine is obviously not fully effective regarding illness but no one seems to be dying but the people already very ill. I know a bloke in Tavvy in his late fifties who has been in Derriford who had an allergic reaction to vaccine three weeks after his second jab. They told him there has only been 450 cases like his nationally, he was proper poorly though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yep both double jabbed and both had bad colds basically my mate said he normally would have gone to work but he can't go out so has rested at home, his missus wasn't as bad as he was by the sounds of it. All their kids who are 16 and 18 have come down with it, neither jabbed but they just have sniffles.
I saw them both 8 days ago so only have two days to do, sure I'm clear though.

Thanks/OK Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 12:29 pm

Those who have been double jabbed against covid-19 face less protection as vaccines wane ,  report the BBC

The Daily Mirror also run with story
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 2:12 pm

My mates Missus is fine now she didn't have it as bad but my mate who is nearly fifty and fit as fook, thinks nothing of cycling 60 miles in a morning and he's worse now than he was last week, proper man flu. As I sad both double jabbed.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:18 pm

A new covid-19 strain first seen in South Africa - back in May -  is now in UK. The new variant named C.1.2, is said to increase transmissibility and scientists have said called it  the "most mutated so far".

LINK
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:21 am

Interesting video and highlights why post enquiry Johnson will be charged at some point with Corporate Manslaughter and likely Hancock as well

No surprise that the blond bomber wants to delay and delay endlessly and hopes to get to the next election first albeit that is starting to look dubious with finally the population waking up to these criminals

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 8:59 am

Sorry Harve but you really are away with the fairies Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:34 pm

There is no point in any inquiry, just another chance for the rich elite to make even more money and spaff more time and cash away.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 6:34 am

Wow just watching GMB
Of the 50,000 that have died from Covid this year just 59 were double vaccinated with no underlying health conditions !

Staggering and proves beyond doubt the effectiveness of the vaccines

Fair to say the anti vaxxers (almost certainly Ears geek ) have just had their arse handed to them big style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 11:28 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wow just watching GMB
Of the 50,000 that have died from Covid this year just 59 were double vaccinated with no underlying health conditions !

Staggering and proves beyond doubt the effectiveness of the vaccines

Fair to say the anti vaxxers (almost certainly Ears geek ) have just had their arse handed to them big style

if you say so twat
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 3:52 am

Whitty and Valance didnt exactly look confident at that press conference yesterday with the hospital situation.

Expect a full lockdown in November possibly sooner which could last 3-4 months judging by senior Medics comments elsewhere. I think Whitty knew it only too well with his somewhat desperate jibe at Niki Minaj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next