Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds

Go down 
+21
Greenskin
PlymptonPilgrim
Greenlander
shonbo
Freathy
Graiser
green_genie
Lord Melbury
bellend
Les Miserable
Tgwu
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
seadog
Elias
Czarcasm
VillageGreen
mouldyoldgoat
POI
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12942
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 7:59 pm

Tory Rule No 1: Blame foreigners.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7774
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:35 am

General consensus was that he was only half pissed. I've seen him many times worse
Everyone watched this yesterday so what do you think !

Beyond comprehension that we are lumbered with this utter lunatic. Why are his fan boys on ATD not screaming blue murder at his *latest" horrendous blunder over border control with India and the deaths that are following. When does the conviction for corporate manslaughter become murder.

Thatcher must turn in her grave listening to this imbecile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 14215
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:06 am

How could he stop British citizens coming back home? Your scumbag lawyers would be screaming blue murder.

You really are a twat.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9445
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 11:35 am

Still rumours that restrictions should go on past July 19th but I wonder at what cost? As was said yesterday we will have to start living with the virus from now on I think we need a very honest conversation, explain the risks and people will have to make a decision whether they want to stay in for the rest of their lives or actually take the risk and get out there.
Nightclubs, entertainment companies, pubs and restaurants are hanging on by their fingernails now we can't keep putting back the dates.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9445
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 11:41 am

Thatcher must be turning in her grave lmfao, I'm sure Boris is her secret bastard love child. For the last time we couldnt stop British Nationals returning to their own country what has been the mistake, and as usual missed by a million miles by all the clever remainers is that as soon as the variant turned up in Bradford and the NE they should have banged them into tier 4 restrictions and fined anyone breaking them (like Harve did at Christmas) with a ten grand fine. That's the real story and it's the reason we had a national lockdown after Christmas instead of just some cities.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1098
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Australia managed to ban aussies travelling in and out of their country for some time, so not sure why we couldn’t have done the same thing whether from India or anywhere else.
However Unfortunately it seems everybody is getting “offended” by anything they think of these days, for me it’s always been follow the rules and we’ll get out of it, don’t follow the rules and we’ll remain stuffed as we currently are until near 100% have been inoculated as some obviously aren’t following the rules.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Australia managed to ban aussies travelling in and out of their country for some time, so not sure why we couldn’t have done the same thing whether from India or anywhere else.
However Unfortunately it seems everybody is getting “offended” by anything they think of these days, for me it’s always been follow the rules and we’ll get out of it, don’t follow the rules and we’ll remain stuffed as we currently are until near 100% have been inoculated as some obviously aren’t following the rules.

the thing with that is the idiots like harve.

whatever he does he will get criticized and if he had closed the door on indian travel to keep the variant away or insisted on indian travelers quarantine the people like harve would call him racist and heartless for keeping families apart. So He keeps them open, the variant takes hold and those same people called him heartless for cancelling this stupid name freedom day and closed the door on india.

he cant win even with the restrictions no blighter has been sticking to them of late since the pubs had to reopen ahead of nightclubs. The buses arent sticking to social distancing anymore so is it any wonder this virus still spreads even with a vaccine program that imo this freedom day should only have been stated when everyone has had one jab and we are well into everyone getting a 2nd jab.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde


Posts : 717
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 1:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
How could he stop British citizens coming back home? Your scumbag lawyers would be screaming blue murder.

Exactly so. I had written a post very simular to yours - the content being very much paraphrased from elsewhere. The salient point being that British nationals of asian ethnicity could have been carrying the delta virus home even when it was still in the 'little acorns' stage - and someway off the virulent danger it was to become. Stopping repatriations may well have been already too late - even before the balloon finally went up.

Naturally ol' Seadogger pounced with his usual four or five word anti-Tory response. Wink
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9445
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 1:33 pm

And all the people returning from overseas should have quarantined which is really difficult if you live in a crowded house.
Like I keep saying the big story is why weren't these outbreaks put in tier four with large fines for travelling out of that area, I feckin hate this idea that's it's somehow unfair to ask a few people to lockdown rather than everybody in the country and now the variant is pretty well nation wide.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1098
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 1:39 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Australia managed to ban aussies travelling in and out of their country for some time, so not sure why we couldn’t have done the same thing whether from India or anywhere else.
However Unfortunately it seems everybody is getting “offended” by anything they think of these days, for me it’s always been follow the rules and we’ll get out of it, don’t follow the rules and we’ll remain stuffed as we currently are until near 100% have been inoculated as some obviously aren’t following the rules.

the thing with that is the idiots like harve.

whatever he does he will get criticized and if he had closed the door on indian travel to keep the variant away or insisted on indian travelers quarantine the people like harve would call him racist and heartless for keeping families apart. So He keeps them open, the variant takes hold and those same people called him heartless for cancelling this stupid name freedom day and closed the door on india.

he cant win even with the restrictions no blighter has been sticking to them of late since the pubs had to reopen ahead of nightclubs. The buses arent sticking to social distancing anymore so is it any wonder this virus still spreads even with a vaccine program that imo this freedom day should only have been stated when everyone has had one jab and we are well into everyone getting a 2nd jab.

Well Harve has already stated his mask is coming off on June 21, so he couldn’t really give a stuff
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Australia managed to ban aussies travelling in and out of their country for some time, so not sure why we couldn’t have done the same thing whether from India or anywhere else.
However Unfortunately it seems everybody is getting “offended” by anything they think of these days, for me it’s always been follow the rules and we’ll get out of it, don’t follow the rules and we’ll remain stuffed as we currently are until near 100% have been inoculated as some obviously aren’t following the rules.

the thing with that is the idiots like harve.

whatever he does he will get criticized and if he had closed the door on indian travel to keep the variant away or insisted on indian travelers quarantine the people like harve would call him racist and heartless for keeping families apart. So He keeps them open, the variant takes hold and those same people called him heartless for cancelling this stupid name freedom day and closed the door on india.

he cant win even with the restrictions no blighter has been sticking to them of late since the pubs had to reopen ahead of nightclubs. The buses arent sticking to social distancing anymore so is it any wonder this virus still spreads even with a vaccine program that imo this freedom day should only have been stated when everyone has had one jab and we are well into everyone getting a 2nd jab.

Well Harve has already stated his mask is coming off on June 21, so he couldn’t really give a stuff

no one cares what he does to be fair hes a facebook believing crackpot whos opinion/life matters not.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1098
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 3:03 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Australia managed to ban aussies travelling in and out of their country for some time, so not sure why we couldn’t have done the same thing whether from India or anywhere else.
However Unfortunately it seems everybody is getting “offended” by anything they think of these days, for me it’s always been follow the rules and we’ll get out of it, don’t follow the rules and we’ll remain stuffed as we currently are until near 100% have been inoculated as some obviously aren’t following the rules.

the thing with that is the idiots like harve.

whatever he does he will get criticized and if he had closed the door on indian travel to keep the variant away or insisted on indian travelers quarantine the people like harve would call him racist and heartless for keeping families apart. So He keeps them open, the variant takes hold and those same people called him heartless for cancelling this stupid name freedom day and closed the door on india.

he cant win even with the restrictions no blighter has been sticking to them of late since the pubs had to reopen ahead of nightclubs. The buses arent sticking to social distancing anymore so is it any wonder this virus still spreads even with a vaccine program that imo this freedom day should only have been stated when everyone has had one jab and we are well into everyone getting a 2nd jab.

Well Harve has already stated his mask is coming off on June 21, so he couldn’t really give a stuff

no one cares what he does to be fair hes a facebook believing crackpot whos opinion/life matters not.

Well angry old chap that’s something we can 100% agree on.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7774
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 11:53 am

Oh dear oh dear
Cummings slowly and surely monstering Hancock and Johnson. Just brutal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7774
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 11:55 am

How the likes of Graiser Mouldy Midde and Ears would love this to be fake news
Desperate times for this catastrophic government

Now on Sky news and timed just for PMQ's should Starmer fancying crushing Johnson once and for all

Whatsapp in all its glory

Hancock to resign today ?? Nowhere to hide
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 1:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
How the likes of Graiser Mouldy Midde and Ears would love this to be fake news
Desperate times for this catastrophic government

Now on Sky news and timed just for PMQ's should Starmer fancying crushing Johnson once and for all

Whatsapp in all its glory

Hancock to resign today ??  Nowhere to hide

you do live in a fantasy world dont you lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7774
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 1:13 pm

Starmer really is hopeless. How is it I called an open goal above as well but Starmer couldn't see it......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7774
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Beth Rigby now going through reams of documents of Cummings has released today and describes them as "breathtaking"

How can Johnson survive this effectively calling Hancock just feckin hopeless and 1000's more subsequently dead and yet Hancock remains in office !

One or the other has to go today
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7774
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Why isnt the whole country up in arms with 157,000 deaths and hard copy of messaging of absolute catastrophic Governance (albeit many are this afternoon)

Why the feck was Hancock kept on when called "totally feckin hopeless"....at that point Johnson became culpable for further deaths by doing nothing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 5777
Join date : 2011-05-12

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 3:40 pm

This should be the end of Bozo. The whole world has now seen he kept (in his own words) a hopeless Secretary of State for Health in his job during a major health crisis in which the UK suffered one of the highest death rates in the world. Criminal charges should now be brought against this government and prime minister.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9445
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Firstly at Harve I've never voted Tory in my life, I've never stuck up for Johnson or any of that shower and their handling of all of this bar the vaccine rollout has been shite. What I have been consistent about is telling you that Johnson won't end up in court due to Parlimentary Privelage and apart from that hardly anyone of note is "up in arms" most people simply don't care. Johnson is going no where at the moment because no one in his right mind would want to inherit this shit show at this point in time. Wait until the Covid is over and No10 will resemble the Red Wedding from GOT. We can then all look forward to the future with glee whilst one of his corrupt mates does exactly what Bojo has been doing.
You've voted Tory before I neve have this is all your fault more than mine.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 12942
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:05 pm

The Gammon will keep him in charge until the UK is completely fecked, then it will all beblamed on remoaners/ Capt Hindsight/ The EU*

* Delete as innappropriate
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:33 pm

seadog wrote:
The Gammon will keep him in charge until the UK is completely fecked, then it will all beblamed on remoaners/ Capt Hindsight/ The EU*

* Delete as innappropriate

they wont need to the left will keep him in by being boring basic moaning everything is offensive coonts and not sticking to actual issues that concern actual people.


Last edited by Angry on Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1098
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 8:06 pm

What’s really perplexing is with all the Brexit and Covid mania, this Government making some major errors during the Covid pandemic, the Labour Party still hasn’t been able to lay a finger on this government. That can only be due to the opposition front bench being totally ineffectual, all we seem to get is the usual flurry of personal attacks.
I would better respect the opposition if they could state what their policies are, how would they govern to improve our lives.
Does anybody know what the Labour Party represents anymore because I don’t have a clue.
We definitely knew in 1997 what they stood for but I’m buggered if I know now.
I make no apologies for voting Tory in the last election, the first time I’ve ever done so and I won’t accept any criticism of that when the Labour Party tried to foist on us that rag bag front bench who never had a hope in hell of gaining power which has been reflected in the crumbling red wall.
With all the Cummins crap going on this government will still remain in power because the Labour Party are shagged.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 5777
Join date : 2011-05-12

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:19 pm

We're suffering by far the worst PM and government probably ever because the opposition is shite. What a great place to be the UK is these days.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1098
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Freathy wrote:
We're suffering by far the worst PM and government probably ever because the opposition is shite. What a great place to be the UK is these days.

I can think of many worse places to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: