mouldyoldgoat
Dog Bone Malone
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 7:57 am

[quote="harvetheslayer"]Well old Matt Hancock (Mr Death) is not having the best 24 hours lol

I'll let the Angry character go and find the relevant links seeing as he's incapable of reading any official link I put up

As July 19th closes in what the hell does Johnson do about the case numbers ! The Johnson variant is eveywhere and every subsequent death is totally on his head[/quote

His private live is of no real interest to anyone really other than you as you try and desperately find anything to post.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 11:18 am

And people like you that ignore the rules Harve you hypocritical wanker.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 6:20 am

Over 18,200 new cases reported yesterday of the Johnson variant

July 19th ???  Dont make me laugh at the current weekly increases we're looking at 50,000 a day by then and yet there will still be many subsequently blowing smoke up his arse
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 1:14 pm

With you tonguing the fox killer ring.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 5:33 am

Murdoch hastily contacted by Johnson "give me some headlines to knock my appalling governance off the front pages"

Sajid Javid is a decent appointment and he also refused to be bullied by the evil rogue 16 months ago

Carrie's done well to get him back in the Cabinet. Wont stop the relentless march of the Johnson variant though. Comical that theres an investigation into the source of the leak over Hancock

Its called Rupert Murdoch and ordered by Johnson
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 5:43 am

Oh look there we go lol!

Sounds illegal, but why would that bother this mob

"Patel plans for migrants to be *held* in offshore hub" who is in talks with Denmark over shared African hub !

Penny starting to drop Mouldy......(I doubt it)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:07 am

No idea who it was who thought Martin Lewis would be a good guest presenter on GMB
Deserves a medal because he's just assassinated Johnson and his Cabinet in the opening segment

Inspired indeed....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:01 am

I blame Johnson lmfao,

"Just a week ago Sydney was still in near Covid-free bliss - with people packed into restaurants and dancing in clubs in the city.
But the swift spread of Delta has upended months of the city, and the country's " new normal". The strain is now linked to three of four clusters affecting Australia.
Experts say the nation's defences have been beaten, multiple times, by the powerful variant. It's breached hotel quarantine several times raising concerns about air transmission.
It's also managed to break through relaxed distancing rules in society, latching onto unprotected workers. Mask-wearing is now back in almost every state in Australia.
In Sydney, officials say the virus is infecting 100% of household contacts when it's brought into a home. It's too early to tell if this lockdown will contain it, according to experts.
Low vaccination rates have also left Australians vulnerable.
One expert told me it's a "perfect storm" for "what is now easily the most dominant variant in the world".

Low vaccination rates have also left Australia vulnerable. Now I am more than willing to berate the government when they get things wrong in fact I was doing it for years whilst Harve and his chums were voting the Tory scum in all the time but Johnson has actually managed to lead the world (Bar Israel) on the vaccination front and it looks like vaccines not lockdowns are the way out.
Makes me wonder how Australia has let the (Johnson) strain in when he's been nowhere near the place? We could well see Johnson become Britains longest serving Prime Minister ever.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 4:52 am

This video of Chris Whitty getting assaulted is shocking and I assume everyone has seen it now

This is what happens with a Government that openly encourages division across the country
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 7:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
This video of Chris Whitty getting assaulted is shocking and I assume everyone has seen it now

This is what happens with a Government that openly encourages division across the country

No this is what happens when absolute loons like yourself take to social media and throw around accusations like you do, you know, lying filth, corrupt, immoral ect, and then some really mentally ill person feels justified in using some real violence, the guy who attacked Whitty will be a member of an anti vax mob but you and they are like two peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:01 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Johnson lmfao,

"Just a week ago Sydney was still in near Covid-free bliss - with people packed into restaurants and dancing in clubs in the city.
But the swift spread of Delta has upended months of the city, and the country's " new normal". The strain is now linked to three of four clusters affecting Australia.
Experts say the nation's defences have been beaten, multiple times, by the powerful variant. It's breached hotel quarantine several times raising concerns about air transmission.
It's also managed to break through relaxed distancing rules in society, latching onto unprotected workers. Mask-wearing is now back in almost every state in Australia.
In Sydney, officials say the virus is infecting 100% of household contacts when it's brought into a home. It's too early to tell if this lockdown will contain it, according to experts.
One expert told me it's a "perfect storm" for "what is now easily the most dominant variant in the world".

Low vaccination rates have also left Australia vulnerable. Now I am more than willing to berate the government when they get things wrong in fact I was doing it for years whilst Harve and his chums were voting the Tory scum in all the time but Johnson has actually managed to lead the world (Bar Israel) on the vaccination front and it looks like vaccines not lockdowns are the way out.
Makes me wonder how Australia has let the (Johnson) strain in when he's been nowhere near the place? We could well see Johnson become Britains longest serving Prime Minister ever.

No comment Harve? I mean how did Johnson let the "Johnson variant" into Oz in the first place?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:05 am

Lifted from the brilliant Sarah Murphy.....

"Thank god Hancock presided over the care home tragedy, wrongly appointed his lover, helped friends get dodgy contracts and broke lockdown rules snogging at work because, without that smorgasbord of delights, we wouldn’t have Saj the liberator. FFS. They’ll want a thank you next"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:11 am

You can always tell a facebook warrior because they won't get involved in any discussion themselves, without retweets and shares they would have fook all to say.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Johnson lmfao,

No comment Harve? I mean how did Johnson let the "Johnson variant" into Oz in the first place?

Anyway you seem to have missed my post yet again, believe it or not its had 97 million views so its definitely true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:28 am

Australia having a 4 day lockdown as the new virus takes root there is quite literally pointless as no way can they contain it in 4 days. Either lockdown for a period of time or dont i say
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:38 pm

Angry wrote:
Australia having a 4 day lockdown as the new virus takes root there is quite literally pointless as no way can they contain it in 4 days. Either lockdown for a period of time or dont i say

I think the plan is to track and trace everybody involved in the outbreak which as far as I'm aware is only a few dozen people. Vaccination seems to be the best route out but they are way behind the wingeing Poms.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:45 pm

That’s because the eu stole their jabs that was manufactured in Italy.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 7:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Johnson lmfao,

I’m shocked that Harve with all of his trawling the internet hasn’t mentioned Boris met the Aussie PM in No. 10 a couple of weeks ago, perhaps he’s too busy looking for lies and bollox to post rather than actual facts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 7:56 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Johnson lmfao,

I’m shocked that Harve with all of his trawling the internet hasn’t mentioned Boris met the Aussie PM in No. 10 a couple of weeks ago, perhaps he’s too busy looking for lies and bollox to post rather than actual facts.

To be fair to him if his 2 only friends he quotes and pastes on here havent mentioned it he isnt going to know about it. Boris of course is to blame for that.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 2:21 pm

My Grandson has Covid ! 17 years old. My eldest lad has messaged saying his son has contracted it.....
His dad has to self isolate so will lose his shift premium at work £50 a day but still gets normal salary

I asked about myself as had seen in last 10 days but apparently not
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 2:58 pm

My daughter came home from university Sunday and Monday she was tested positive and confirmed Tuesday so we are all isolating till the 8th. Wife now tested positive at home and waiting for confirmation. Both me and lodger 2 are negative so we have to see what happens. Not helping with the job front I have had to postpone 2 interviews now.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 5:28 pm

76 new cases in Plymouth today. With three quarters of the country now vaccinated to some degree - and apparently vastly limiting transmission, it is astonishing how quickly the case rates are still rising throughout the UK. Thank God for the vaccines, because the economy would have totally collapsed by now without them.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Out of interest have just read the last 4 pages lol
Some of you must have a job doing up your shoelaces. Utterly comical. The jabbing at the keyboard is utterly frenetic

28,000 cases of the Johnson variant and still still still several of you still ream him out daily and attempt to deflect

Quite sad really in all honesty. Pathetic in fact

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 6:14 pm

My Nephew has just had it aged twenty, from what I see and hear it's pretty well rife in the youngsters who really don't fear it at all.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 12:07 pm

The lad that grappled with whitty now been arrested and charged.

LINK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next