Dog Bone Malone
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:20 pm

Cummings turning the knife on Johnsons Government...
Johnson has sent out Jenny Harries and the evil Patel to try and deflect from the outpouring from Cummings but I suspect our Dominic has hard copies of documents as he claims

Leaving that aside before Wednesday Johnson has a bigger problem as regards integrity. He fully endorsed Cummings tall tale as regards Barnard Castle and the Rose Garden farce

Now Johnson is caught between a rock and a hard place. If he claims Cummings is lying now than Barnard Castle blows up in his face...Cummings truthful then.....but lying now. Cant have it both ways Mr Johnson

FWIW I have little doubt Cummings will present hard evidence and bury teflon once and for all
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:17 am

Sky running with it as 2nd lead story after Ryanair debacle

Cummings more and more being released and whilst I personally cant stand the bloke I have no doubt whatsoever he is telling the truth. The completely chaotic inept casual approach that Cummings describes is Johnson. Period.

GMB will be interesting if they roll out a minister to deflect after Adil Ray destroyed the two last week (I like others were amazed how good he was)....Watching Jenny Harries attempt again this morning to deflect was pathetic

They'll need to roll out Jonathan Van Tam if they want the public to assess a different view to Cummings
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 7:21 am

Ouch indeed
GMB just rolled out Vallance in 3 unseen clips where it was clear Herd Immunity was the agenda on Covid
That will hurt Johnson badly and add validity to Cummings
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 7:45 am

Absolutely brutal. No wonder Johnson is hunkered down...watch the very short video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 5:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Aha, thanks to Harve, the vastly overexposed Doctor Rachel Clarke pops up yet a again! The reality is that this lady is always frigging popping up on the likes of Sky News, LBC, channnel 5, and ITV as a "concerned doctor."

Kindly read my link to understand Doctor Clarke a little bit better....

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Guido, lol.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 6:27 am

This is becoming more than interesting reference Cummings appearing tomorrow

Political commentators close to him are convinced he believes individual(s) are going to jail over Covid and he wants to get his side of the story in first.
Frankly that sounds utterly plausible. His twitter dialogue now up to around 60 messages are brutal in condemnation of the Governments actions (not just Johnson I might add)

He's hanging out to dry all and sundry. Now the political commentators are also convinced he wont release all the relevant documents proving his dialogue until it lands in court

Starts 9.30am tomorrow on Sky. This could be literally explosive.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 8:37 am

FFS Therese Coffey on GMB absolutely handed her arse just feckin incapable of answering a straight question
The fat lump is just trolling the viewers with her goal post moving
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 10:49 am

seadog wrote:
Guido, lol.

Well, yet another "lol" trips off the Mr S' lol conveyor belt - a sure way to boost your post count without committing yourself.

You obviously have little Time for Guido and yet it differs from other sites that it will readily put it's hand up if it makes the wrong call. However, I continue to maintain that it strives for an accuracy which is something opposing sites might disregard. Here's an up-to-date example of what I'm driving at....

Heading back to my Dr Rachel Clarke link: Immediately below Clarke's tweet it says, she is 'fully entitled' to urge people to vote against the Tories but her rabid activism clouds her judgement like the time she went on a social media tirade against Kate Bingham, slamming the appointment as "Boris Johnson's new Covid-19 vaccine "tsar": a venture capitalist with no health experience". Bingham turned out to be a brilliant appointment.

I will still use Guido as I admire the way it exposes the media for knowingly hiding the interviewees activism when, in the case of the BBC, they are roughly of the same opinion.

Here's my fav Guido exposure - although in some people's minds the damage has already been done ( worth clicking on John Ashton)

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 11:58 am

Utterly comedy gold that all Dominic Cummings adoring fanboys are now trying to turn on him.....

"Enjoying the political gymnastics of cheerleaders who hailed Dominic Cummings as an inspiring genius(Brexit, 2019 election, No 10) now rubbishing him as a malevolent Rasputin"

Popcorn is locked and loaded popcorn
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 12:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Utterly comedy gold that all Dominic Cummings adoring fanboys are now trying to turn on him.....

"Enjoying the political gymnastics of cheerleaders who hailed Dominic Cummings as an inspiring genius(Brexit, 2019 election, No 10) now rubbishing him as a malevolent Rasputin"

Popcorn is locked and loaded  popcorn

Not nearly as funny as those who held him in utter (UTTER) contempt a few months ago, who now hang on his every word. sunny
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Popcorn is locked and loaded  popcorn

Not nearly as funny as those who held him in utter (UTTER) contempt a few months ago, who now hang on his every word. sunny

That's the straw clutchers for you. My enemy's enemy is my friend.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 4:58 am

Just to set the scene for you roasters. You really walk straight into the trap with no assistance from me.

In advance of Dominic Cummings evidence today its worth remembering this from the snake oil salesman Michael Gove

"Dominic has many many skills but there are two skills he particularly has - blistering honesty and a real originality which are very precious"

Now Midde I'm not hanging on his every word as I cant stand the bald headed creep but Johnson and Gove support(ed) the fella without hesistation..."Blistering honesty"

How times have changed, The sad thing is you know damn well know that Cummings will tell the truth (he has no choice) and all the tweets released are entirely and completely Johnsons style but instead of admitting your guy is in serious shit you'd rather again and again move the goal posts instead

Pathetic.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 5:58 am

Cummings responses will only be as good as the questions he's asked so I hope whoever the Labour MPs are that they have prepared well.

The Tory rag Daily Mail are claiming Cummings will launch grenades.

By the time Johnson recovers from todays mauling it must be time for him to announce who paid for his flat refurb. One name Johnson thats all that was asked but so far you've dragged one enquiry out 26 days hoping the population will forget
News for you fella we wont
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 8:14 am

Just picked this up from one of the political commentators
Remember about 1 month ago at PMQ's Starmer very cleverly laid the trap for Johnson warning him over lying at the despatch box ending with "we'll leave it at that for now"

(the reference was over the bodies piling up which Johnson denied)

Now its been muted that Cummings may well have documentation relating to that and release it this morning prior to midday PMQs

If he has and does then its all over for Johnson literally today

Again not my thoughts but delicious nonetheless
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 8:32 am

Jesus wept Cummings has just released tweet 65 complete with photo ending "details later"
This could be absolutely devastating. He's clearly left that for last

I hope the very first question to Cummings will be "Why do you think Boris Johnson missed 5 Cobra meetings at the start of the pandemic"
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 9:34 am

OMG that opening statement from Cummings
Devastating
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:01 am

Greg Clark chair visibly distressed

Will you provide SMS to Commitee....Cummings Yes
Will you provide documents to Committee...Cummings Yes
Will you provide Whatsapp messages to Commitee....Cummings Yes

Systematically destroying Johnson with proof

Savage....

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:27 am

Aren't all these "scoops" proof that Bojo's highly paid chief advisor was giving Bojo bad advice? Bojo going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:29 am

Jesus feckin wept !!!!
Utterly devastating minute by minute

Evidence galore as fully expected, Hunt (Tory) is having to interject to stop Cummings in full flow realising how awful it is

The problem for Johnson is Cummings is utterly blaming himself as well. No one least of me thought he would. Clearly none of media either as twitter on fire
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:35 am

Kussenberg sums up this farce nicely,
Mr Cummings is not a neutral observer of what happened, nor was he just a bystander. When vital decisions were taken in Downing Street, he was one of those making them. He had unrivalled power as an adviser in Number 10, who spoke with the prime minister's authority.
In tracking the history of this pandemic, his version of events is relevant, but he cannot separate himself from entirely from what went wrong.
Another insider who has worked alongside him mocks acidly: "The problem with Dom is that he is Dom's idea of a clever person…fingers crossed he can get on with the important business of blogging about what he would do if he ever one day got the chance to run the country."
He had exactly that chance. The former adviser does seem to have a genuine motivation to want to prevent future mistakes. But given how personal some of his attacks have already been on the prime minister, given how spectacular their bust up has been, are we really to believe that his motivations are entirely pure?
And don't forget that beyond Westminster, as he well knows, his reputation with the public is largely based on his own journey out of lockdown which provoked such rage.
MPs are unlikely to resist the temptation to press him on that too.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:40 am

One minute the whole country vilifies Cummings over Barnard Castle-gate. Now everyone is hanging on his every word!  laugh

Ehh, there's nowt queer as folk, as me old mate Dave the tortoise used to say!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:43 am

Talk about U turns, here's what Harve said about Cummings only eight months ago,
"I feel sick literally just looking at the appalling creature running the Country Dominic Cummings. The corruption is endemic"
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:53 am

MY god did I just hear that audible groan !!
Hancock absolutely destroyed. Manslaughter charges possible was the question

This is 10 times worse than anyone expected

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 11:03 am

Frankly Piers heads should roll into a basket including Cummings by his own admission but frankly prison cells will suffice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next