PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 8:52 am

I quite like my secound head. Gives me someone to talk two in lockdown.Problem is the wife never looks me in the eyes anymore....
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:17 am

shonbo wrote:
I quite like my secound head. Gives me someone to talk two in lockdown.Problem is the wife never looks me in the eyes anymore....

lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 12:30 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

I can't find anywhere what the age of the people are , what sex they are and how long after receiving the OAZ did the clots develop ?

Lifted from elsewhere, but no link so can't vouch for veracity...

'The group most at risk of blood clots (healthy pre-menopausal women) is also one of the least likely to die of Covid though, so it's less clear-cut for that group, even though I'm sure getting the vaccine would still come out ahead.'
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:06 pm

Greenlander wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I can't find anywhere what the age of the people are , what sex they are and how long after receiving the OAZ did the clots develop ?

Lifted from elsewhere, but no link so can't vouch for veracity...

'The group most at risk of blood clots (healthy pre-menopausal women) is also one of the least likely to die of Covid though, so it's less clear-cut for that group, even though I'm sure getting the vaccine would still come out ahead.'

With the numbers involved it would be safe to assume that the AZ vaccine does not increase the rates of blood clots. Probably around the same amount of people that would die in a car crash.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 8:47 pm

30 confirmed blood clot cases, over 18million OAZ vaccines given in the UK.

I make that 1 in every 600,000 jabs.

Way more likely to die in a car crash. In the UK, in any year 1 in 20,000, over the average lifetime 1 in 240.

Or how about this from the US: Odds of dying in various scenarios.

Even without those kind of stats, why would anyone refuse it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:25 pm

Your are still about twelve times more likely to die of a blood clot than win the lottery. Be lucky.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Your are still about twelve times more likely to die of a blood clot than win the lottery. Be lucky.
Superb Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Does anybody still do the lottery?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:29 pm

Me. I won 30 quid a couple of weeks ago.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:53 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It’s about time AZ told these people to feck off.

Brilliant idea Moulder. Meanwhile this....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this....

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:40 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

A vaccine that dosen't have eu approval. Go figure! Suspect

And this....

It's funny how nothing is said about Russia's covid situation and their vaccine. Does it even work?

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 5:23 am

Seems that Johnson had come to the press conference yesterday originally with the announcement of overseas travel.
Appears that whatever plan he had was unworkable so they let it slide for now...fair enough

He just waffled and waffled instead one can only say if thats the mark of an Etonian education I'm glad I went to Cobourg St

Notwithstanding deaths and infections dramtically dropping as to be expected with vaccine roll out. Just about the only anti vaxxer left I know is Silky screaming from the rooftops its all a scamdemic

I think Johnson said the 2nd dose roll out was getting 99.6% take up so our former player appears to be talking to an empty room on that front.....doubtless he'll take it when he realises he aint getting on a plane without it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:50 am

I’m ever so slightly more optimistic about getting abroad now than I was a few weeks back. I’ve had flights for the Euros cancelled again (totally expected), but having booked a trip to the States back in early December (pre all the new variant scares) for Oct ‘21, I’m now seeing a glimmer of hope that I may actually get away. Our vaccine rollout and the USA’s are motoring along nicely so who knows.

As far as summer European hols go, looks like we’ll all be off to Eilat !
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 4:13 pm

Case numbers really dropping sharply now
People who have already been double vaccinated should freely be able to go about their business now

Time to open up everything Johnson the back benchers restless this last 30 minutes when the numbers were released

How many a day are dying needlessly of other diseases whilst deaths are now down to 20 a day
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I’m ever so slightly more optimistic about getting abroad now than I was a few weeks back. I’ve had flights for the Euros cancelled again (totally expected), but having booked a trip to the States back in early December (pre all the new variant scares) for Oct ‘21,  I’m now seeing a glimmer of hope that I may  actually get away. Our vaccine rollout and the USA’s are motoring along nicely so who knows.

As far as summer European hols go, looks like we’ll all be off to Eilat !

Best of luck with your travels. I'm going to have to wait until next year but I can't wait, I'll keep my powder dry until nearer the time and go anywhere with Palm and Coconuts that will have me.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Just had my first astro zen.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:32 pm

It used to be said that we needed a good pandemic as there are too many people....... Not heard it for a while now
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:32 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Case numbers really dropping sharply now
People who have already been double vaccinated should freely be able to go about their business now

Time to open up everything Johnson the back benchers restless this last 30 minutes when the numbers were released

How many a day are dying needlessly of other diseases whilst deaths are now down to 20 a day

If you think double vaccination is the end of this you are very much mistaken
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:34 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

A vaccine that dosen't have eu approval. Go figure! Suspect

And this....

It's funny how nothing is said about Russia's covid situation and their vaccine. Does it even work?

Russian vaccine was trashed last July I recall by many nations....... Now they want it lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:21 pm

Elias wrote:
It used to be said that we needed a good pandemic as there are too many people....... Not heard it for a while now

Yes but not in dear old blighty obvs.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:38 pm

Elias wrote:

Here's one who would agree with you although it seems it didn't come soon enough....

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Just shows what a nasty bunch of cnuts they are. Just like the nurse at GOSH who wished death to all those who voted to leave.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:01 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Just shows what a nasty bunch of cnuts they are. Just like the nurse at GOSH who wished death to all those who voted to leave.

You have to go back to the early 1950's when the Conservatives last cut NHS spending which was mainly because of continued postwar austerity. Meanwhile the Labour Party have now started the "We'll save the health service" despite being the "last" government in power to actually lop a sizeable chunk off when James Callaghan reduced spending from £31.8bn to £31.3bn in 1977-78. However, you try telling that to those scum sucking reprobates.....

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 11:14 am

Manic Monday looms.

Nipping into town myself tomorrow for a wander and a pint - or two - on the Barbican.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next