katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 18:24

Wow, that latest thread is something else, isn't it. So, 'provoking a reaction to recent events' is now out of order? Well that's comments on Argyle's matches all out of line then - what are they if not reactions to recents events? How do you define 'recent events'? I think that the only logical stand to take is for no-one on Pasoti to react to any events which have taken place since mediaeval times, it would improve the quality of the site no end. Mind you, there are a few Neanderthals over there who would no doubt keep it ticking over!

And what are these 'recents events' which are referred to? According to Pasoti's official book of history, nothing basically happened! Just incredible! confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 18:30

Greenjock wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:
Words fail me lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66466

What about all the sheep who have the message that the image in their avatar is not available like Gary McGuire?

And how come the mods can do other things but keep ignoring poor old Mike-gss who has asked if Pasoti has a two-tier system? He posted it hours ago. I'm sure there is a good reason, like it makes PR1 1CK look like a knobhead, but that's not a huge secret is it? Come on lads keep up keep up lol!

That stirred you into action eh Ian? No two-tier system, so what is this statement all about then?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66447

So Postey, if there is no tier system on Pasoti why has Newell not been banned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 18:31

charleymouse wrote:
Wow, that latest thread is something else, isn't it. So, 'provoking a reaction to recent events' is now out of order? Well that's comments on Argyle's matches all out of line then - what are they if not reactions to recents events? How do you define 'recent events'? I think that the only logical stand to take is for no-one on Pasoti to react to any events which have taken place since mediaeval times, it would improve the quality of the site no end. Mind you, there are a few Neanderthals over there who would no doubt keep it ticking over!

And what are these 'recents events' which are referred to? According to Pasoti's official book of history, nothing basically happened! Just incredible! confused

That's what makes it all the more hypocritical. Either recent events happened or they didn't. If they did, IJN should be banned. If they didn't, why is Ffarquhar's avatar removed?

Digging yourselves a deeper hole fellas. You can't cover for him forever, unless of course he has something really big on the other mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 18:39

Looks like Da la tart and Pontyarse are the two nodding donkeys nools left in charge of the farm,while the large one goes of to find himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 18:54

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Looks like Da la tart and Pontyarse are the two nodding donkeys nools left in charge of the farm,while the large one goes of to find himself.

That won't take long surely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 19:12

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:
Words fail me lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66466

What about all the sheep who have the message that the image in their avatar is not available like Gary McGuire?

And how come the mods can do other things but keep ignoring poor old Mike-gss who has asked if Pasoti has a two-tier system? He posted it hours ago. I'm sure there is a good reason, like it makes PR1 1CK look like a knobhead, but that's not a huge secret is it? Come on lads keep up keep up lol!

That stirred you into action eh Ian? No two-tier system, so what is this statement all about then?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66447

So Postey, if there is no tier system on Pasoti why has Newell not been banned?

The very question that I have asked Greenskin via pm today, he was quoting me rules on posting and I have asked if they have rules why isn't Nool banned? I don't expect an answer, but fully expect a ban any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 19:39

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Banned from the Farm - Page 20 Desert-orchid

Windsor racecourse?

It is Desert Orchid. I just thought Windsor Boy sounded a bit like it might be a racehorse. So it's a picture of one. I reckon they would ban it anyway even though there is no link.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 19:44

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Banned from the Farm - Page 20 Desert-orchid

Windsor racecourse?

It is Desert Orchid. I just thought Windsor Boy sounded a bit like it might be a racehorse. So it's a picture of one. I reckon they would ban it anyway even though there is no link.

And it's Deep Throat coming up behind Windsor Boy................
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 19:52

Banned from the Farm - Page 20 Mmw_deadly_nightshade_article
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 19:58

Shhhhhh......

Greenmarc you naughty boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 19:58

http://windsorboy.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 20:01

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Shhhhhh......

Love it. "Leaking information" lol! What like how many accounts the mods have each? How many posts get deleted without any announcement? What username IJN is using as a mod?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66472
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 20:14

Heard a disturbing rumour on pasoti that I was Gob........... im pretty sure this will be denied by the mods , but its just a rumour that i have heard
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 20:40

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Shhhhhh......

Love it. "Leaking information" lol! What like how many accounts the mods have each? How many posts get deleted without any announcement? What username IJN is using as a mod?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66472

How would Greenmarc know this, unless a pasoti mod had leaked it to him?

So who is the source and who is he talking about?

The pasoti mods... The gang that couldn't shoot staight!!

PS. Thanks Marc for pointing out more Pasoti mod corruption!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 20:49

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

OK..... what's the link?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 20:56

knecht wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

OK..... what's the link?

Heard a disturbing rumour that that might be a windsor plum........... im pretty sure this will be denied by the mods , but its just a rumour that i have heard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:01

Well thats what happened to me last night
Post subject: ThomasPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Making fun of fans on Green Taverner coach with shattered window plus insulting behaviour: 24 hour deactivation/suspension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:05

or indeed that SFD is green marc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:26

Greenjock wrote:

I have now used one of their generic avatars from their onsite gallery. No doubt there will be something wrong with that one too although I'm quite pleased with it. lol!

Last edited by Ffarquhar on Sun 29 Apr 2012, 22:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:27

my account should be reactive in just over half an hour any messages ?
Back to top Go down
Tavypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:29

It is like communism over there now, I had a post deleted for merely mentioning that any kind of drama had happened recently.

The current mod team on Pasoti are more adept at covering up what doesn't suit them than Murdoch and government put together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:31

lewes lion anaid wrote:
It is like communism over there now, I had a post deleted for merely mentioning that any kind of drama had happened recently.

The current mod team on Pasoti are more adept at covering up what doesn't suit them than Murdoch and government put together.

I had my post about the brick that bricked the coach missing newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:34

47815greatwestern wrote:
Mine was re-activated after 12 or 13 hrs GWR. I guess someone must have had a pang of guilt.....then again.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:35

Ffarquhar wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:
Mine was re-activated after 12 or 13 hrs GWR. I guess someone must have had a pang of guilt.....then again.....

guilt on there na LOL lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 21:36

Ffarquhar wrote:
47815greatwestern wrote:

wait just tried signing back in. I'm back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next