katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
Making fun of fans on Green Taverner coach with shattered window plus insulting behaviour: 24 hour deactivation/suspension.

had that PM I like the The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site. Well which ones which ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 pm

oddball wrote:
or indeed that SFD is green marc...

Unlikely. Greenmarc has literacy skills that your average 7 yr old would be disappointed with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 pm

From BG10:

I will add that the information discussed by the mods is kept between ourselves and that any mod found to be ignoring this, will be dealt with accordingly.

Like you dealt with Newell accordingly?? Mugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 am

Yea Man wrote:
From BG10:

I will add that the information discussed by the mods is kept between ourselves and that any mod found to be ignoring this, will be dealt with accordingly.

Like you dealt with Newell accordingly?? Mugs.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:36 am

Yep, once more I am banned, but now we can't see that I am or why, how very transparent of them. The reason, (I believe) asking why ### ###### wasn't banned for breaking the rules? I didn't have to name him they knew who I meant. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:50 am

I am actually beginning to feel sorry for them. They are not responding to the events of Deep Throat and Flickrgate, or the need to improve their moderation practices. They are responding to what they perceive as attacks from ATD. The whole thing has been about damage limitation and the change of the CtA board are indicative of that.

They claim the have apologised for recent events. Are they actually sorry or are they sorry they have been caught?

Their response to Deep Throat was that mods are allowed more then one account. Well are mods allowed to let others use that account to attack people? Apparently YES.

Are mods allowed to store pasoti information off site, and abuse that information for their own interest? Apparently NO, but if you apologise then no action will be taken against you.

Will you be banned for your behaviour on other sites? Apparently NO.

And if an underused board goes from 2 posts a week to 30 does that indicate that there is a problem? Apparently NO and the board should be closed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:54 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I am actually beginning to feel sorry for them. They are not responding to the events of Deep Throat and Flickrgate, or the need to improve their moderation practices. They are responding to what they perceive as attacks from ATD. The whole thing has been about damage limitation and the change of the CtA board are indicative of that.

They claim the have apologised for recent events. Are they actually sorry or are they sorry they have been caught?

Their response to Deep Throat was that mods are allowed more then one account. Well are mods allowed to let others use that account to attack people? Apparently YES.

Are mods allowed to store pasoti information off site, and abuse that information for their own interest? Apparently NO, but if you apologise then no action will be taken against you.

And if an underused board goes from 2 posts a week to 30 does that indicate that there is a problem? Apparently NO and the board should be closed.

So it's a pure coincidence that people like yourself who are active posters on here have had their account de-activated recently lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:56 am

Well, if they don't change, I'm sure there are many who will remind them. Maybe the newell/farm files will be updated and put out at appropriate moments in time, just when they think it's safe for the pigs to venture back out into the farmyard Suspect pig

They'll never be allowed to live this down. They have to either change, become inclusive and fair or slowly wither. looking the sad control freaks they currently are.

Long live ATD and Free speech !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:57 am

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

So it's a pure coincidence that people like yourself who are active posters on here have had their account de-activated recently lol!

I was told that I was deactivated because I hadn't contributed for 3 months and they were trying to reduce the numbers of accounts by deleting the inactive ones. I am a paid up Pasoti member and there are thousands of unused accounts on there that they have not touched. So I am slightly suspicious of their motives. I asked to be reinstated a month ago but nothing has happened yet. I tried to re-register as Frank Bullitt2 but they would not let me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:15 am

Tringreen wrote:
Well, if they don't change, I'm sure there are many who will remind them. Maybe the newell/farm files will be updated and put out at appropriate moments in time, just when they think it's safe for the pigs to venture back out into the farmyard Suspect pig

They'll never be allowed to live this down. They have to either change, become inclusive and fair or slowly wither. looking the sad control freaks they currently are.

I would not put it past you lot

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:12 am

Tringreen wrote:

I look forward to the second installment of the Newell files lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:20 am

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Thats how sad a life you have

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

Bintang wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Thats how sad a life you have

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:18 pm

my accounts been deleted just because I post on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:36 pm

gutted
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:04 pm

47815greatwestern wrote:
my accounts been deleted just because I post on here.

Join the ever increasing club lol!

Maybe binbag could put in a good word for us? Come on binners, join the campaign against Stazi moderation Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Bintang wrote:
gutted

not really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:53 pm

why you moaning about it then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Bintang wrote:
why you moaning about it then

not moaning i could easily get back on there
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Just had a look over their,Ghost,seems to be Ian's latest,or am i a bit slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:50 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Have just read his post history and I think you have a point there lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Have just read his post history and I think you have a point there lol!
Second that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:24 pm

looks like i've been IP banned oh well
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

For those in the know, is it usual to get no warning emails and just find you can't log in anymore,and no one answers emails for any explanation and that your posts whilst polite and not at all insulting racist etc but contra in view to the herd (I believe I said I started on ATD 6 months ago as a sceptic but having witnessed folks actions and posts and seen the evidence now firmly believed the DT/WB/FLickr/Dual Account/Threats / Hacking etc manipulating actions of one or two, I believe for the first time I mentioned IJN somewhere, hard to remember as the post has gone Smile)

I also sympathised with the MODS on there, whilst saying they were making there jobs harder and even gave praise where its due to BG10:) Obviously I made Posty or Ponty jealous LOL. This was also after Posty cyber stalked me and asked me to confirm who I was, which I had told him. Thanks Mrrapson, Posty knows I'm not Gob.

Now entered new levels of paranoia and secrecy, I am not their enemy. LOL

I feel sorry for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:26 am

There's a very funny post by Herb over on the farm.On the pasoti olympic thread.Herb they dont do humour.You'll be the next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next