Czarcasm
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
Dingle
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

If you're banned from ATD please stand up  Empty
PostSubject: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:42 pm

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-11-04/1/slides/P1240958.asp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:46 pm

lol!

And play with your dik clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

I suspect he's regretting ever allowing himself to be taken under Mr Newell's wing. A public statement to that effect would go a long way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:56 pm

knecht wrote:
I suspect he's regretting ever allowing himself to be taken under Mr Newell's wing. A public statement to that effect would go a long way.

Spot on Knecht, I hope.

If he isn't careful he could end up placing himself in deep brown stuff, a public statement would regain him some respect before it gets much worse for him.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Why is he smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Because Mr Newell is behind him and he's a glove puppet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:00 pm

GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

Spot on Knecht, I hope.

If he isn't careful he could end up placing himself in deep brown stuff, a public statement would regain him some respect before it gets much worse for him.

About as much chance of that happening as that creep Hooper resigning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 pm

I know that Punch, I think the water will get a bit more choppy for him yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm

GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

Spot on Knecht, I hope.

Enough people tried to tell him. But he doesn't do 'I was wrong'. He just disappears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Dobbie the house elf from Harry Potter was there too
http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-11-04/2/slides/Argyle%20v%20Dorchester%204-11-12%20139.asp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm

My original comment was (partly) serious. I don't believe he is a johnny-come-lately to supporting Argyle. BUT my understanding is that he was new to the world of internet games. I suspect that a part of him regrets he has been influenced by the game-players such as Mr Newell et al from pasoti. He was taken up by the understandable excitement of the admin period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

hairy j wrote:
http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-11-04/2/slides/Argyle%20v%20Dorchester%204-11-12%20139.asp

I have a damn site more respect for Peter Hall (Honorary Life Vice-President of Argyle) than I do for Certain Other Argyle Types Who Rejoice In A Presidential Type Title. In fact, Peter would be a far more suitable President.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I have a damn site more respect for Peter Hall (Honorary Life Vice-President of Argyle) than I do for Certain Other Argyle Types Who Rejoice In A Presidential Type Title. In fact, Peter would be a far more suitable President.

Agreed. Unassuming, knowledgable and pipe smoker. What's not to like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Why is he stood up anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

I think it's called being a poser!

Quite right Andy, the title of President has been cheapened somewhat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Why is he stood up anyway?

Because he saw the camera pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

If it was a, you're banned from the farm please stand up, they would need a bigger stand cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 pm

We could also say stand up if you've ever had a multi on Pasoti or ATD.

Smile and put your hands in your pockets if you've done it on both sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 pm

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/images/audiofeature219.mp3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

As announced by the BBC then, Newell is a Co owner of pasoti lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Which is why he wouldn't delete his account then but has simply put it to "offline" mode instead lol!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:23 pm

hairy j wrote:

Peter Hall is a great guy hairy.

He was my choice for club president!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

How things have changed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

How things have changed!

Has anybody got subtitles? What a thick bumpkin Newell sounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Get rid of this tw@t before Argyle sink further

http://www.videosprout.com/video?id=7b264df0-a9a6-2574-8ece-0000ff574a24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're banned from ATD please stand up    If you're banned from ATD please stand up  Empty

Back to top Go down

If you're banned from ATD please stand up
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next