katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Welcome Sam!

Yet another name beginning with Green. It's all a bit confusing.

Sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Mirror mirror on the wall...who is the biggest Aviva of them all
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 am

Welcome Greensam, always enjoy your postings on the farm.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

Welcome Greensam, I hope you partake in all the pleasures of this site including the Friday Poetry, Peggy's Book Club and everyone's favourite Richard Blight Match Day threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 am

Welcome Sam. Thanks for the kind(ish) words. I think you'll find this site to your liking, as it happens. Some stuff can be a bit pasoti-centric but the debates are far more intelligent than much of what goes on 'over there' and your views will be welcome. I hope you make as much of a con tribution here as you do on pasoti - but be prepared to argue your case - you can be sure you'll be robustly challenged!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:28 am

Welcome Sam, the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 pm

I remember Sam's arrival on the farm. It was only rivaled in sheer volume by Cobi, some time later. Basketball

Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Yes, but Sam has left school now and probably has other things to take up his time at Uni. There is no comparison between the 2 posters though, thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 pm

swampy wrote:
Yes, but Sam has left school now and probably has other things to take up his time at Uni. There is no comparison between the 2 posters though, thank goodness.

Are you his Dad ?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Tringreen wrote:
swampy wrote:

Are you his Dad ?
Smile LOL No Tringy, I can see why you asked though.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Welcome Sam, all aboard.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I remember Sam's arrival on the farm. It was only rivaled in sheer volume by Cobi, some time later. Basketball

It was very OTT I'll admit but I like to think I've matured a bit now, hopefully Cobi will go through the same process sooner or later!

Oh and while I won't say who GreenTint is, it isn't Matt Neil or ZeeZan since I've seen their names suggested too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:33 pm

study
GreenSam wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

It was very OTT I'll admit but I like to think I've matured a bit now, hopefully Cobi will go through the same process sooner or later!

Oh and while I won't say who GreenTint is, it isn't Matt Neil or ZeeZan since I've seen their names suggested too.

Matt Neil is the resident football expert, he is just great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Bogsider wrote:
study
GreenSam wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Expert, or geek?? lol!

Ollieargyle9 or bethelgreen for me then on the mysterious GreenTint's identity lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
study
GreenSam wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Expert, or geek?? lol!

Ollieargyle9 or bethelgreen for me then on the mysterious GreenTint's identity lol! jocolor

It is the lad who posts as pilgrim_pete on pasoti- he's already asked for a name change (and its been done).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm

If this carries on then nool will have to join up as no one will be left to lick his arse, sorry I mean talk to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Iggy wrote:
If this carries on then nool will have to join up as no one will be left to lick his arse, sorry I mean talk to him.

That'll never happen mate, he'll just set up more multi-accounts and talk to himself lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:09 pm

I was told that they were deleting accounts that had not contributed anything for 3 months (even paid up Pasoti members like myself). I am sure they are busy so I am not too upset that I have not been reactivated yet, but there doesn't appear to be a decrease in membership numbers - and there are a lot of accounts with 0 posts that are still active.

Surely I haven't had my account deleted because I am a mod on ATD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I was told that they were deleting accounts that had not contributed anything for 3 months (even paid up Pasoti members like myself). I am sure they are busy so I am not too upset that I have not been reactivated yet, but there doesn't appear to be a decrease in membership numbers - and there are a lot of accounts with 0 posts that are still active.

Surely I haven't had my account deleted because I am a mod on ATD?

What an amusing little gem of a story that is Frank. The amusing thing being that they are actually thick enough to believe that Pasoti users are "that" thick! lol! PS several of my old names since time began still exist and I haven't posted under those for many years!

Welcome Sam, we used to have a little enjoyable banter over the other place but I used a different name back then. I think you'll enjoy ATD every bit as much.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm a warning level 3 now Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Lucky you lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 pm

katman wrote:
Lucky you lol!

The word prick gets you a warning Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm

You can't help it if you prick your finger Cobi. I think that's a bit harsh of them to be honest. I wouldn't mention it next time.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Block4Green wrote:
katman wrote:
Lucky you lol!

The word prick gets you a warning Mad Laughing

Not on here you don`t. I used it last week lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Been banned from pasoti until saturday evening for swearing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next