katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm Empty
PostSubject: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Just to let all my friends on PASOTI know that I have been banned so wont be posting any more I guess.Criticise Yes but I never broke the rules.MODS 1 Oddball 0...but the game has only just started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

oddball wrote:
Just to let all my friends on PASOTI know that I have been banned so wont be posting any more I guess.Criticise Yes but I never broke the rules.MODS 1 Oddball 0...but the game has only just started.

What were you banned for?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Ha ha ha ! Old Naps and the rest of the Village People, invariably come out with that one. 'Don't break the rules'. Trouble is, they make them up as they go along lol!

It usually happens when they're losing an argument, or are being told things they just don't want to hear................. like reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:19 pm

'The illusive list continues to grow'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:20 pm

monti wrote:

I see there's no sign of oddball on the banned list.

Hmmmmmmm

Surely they don't ban people and not make that public do they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Yea Man wrote:
monti wrote:

Hmmmmmmm

Oh, of course not.

Shame, as sad as it might be, i do like reading why people get banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

That's how it's done on there when they don't want the world to know and then they pretend not to know anything about it so they can do a U turn later. What a bloody joke they have turned pasoti into!

Keep an eye on those PMs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 pm

monti wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
monti wrote:

Hmmmmmmm

Oh, of course not.

Shame, as sad as it might be, i do like reading why people get banned.
Monti I have no idea,just tried to log on but was unable to do so.I am not into computers like that so wouldn't have a clue where to start looking.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm

It has been suggested that one pasoti mod will change somebody's password, read their PM's, then help them to re-log in (the poster is usually unaware of the fact).
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
It has been suggested that one pasoti mod will change somebody's password, read their PM's, then help them to re-log in (the poster is usually unaware of the fact).

Isn't that 'breaking the rules ' ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Google "how to read member pm's by phpbbmyadmin"

You'll never send another PM on the farm again lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 pm

The last one I sent included a message to "He who must be obeyed" sent to one of his groomees during the ADT crisis, trusting cnut that I was.
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 pm

oddball wrote:
Nice to have you on here Al,with the rest of the "freaks and weirdos" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:43 pm

edited by poster - apologies

Last edited by Block4Green on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Block4Green wrote:
It's all very political isn't it, though I see ATD as the BNP in this Laughing

Oh piss off. How dare you compare us to a bunch of fascists?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Peggy wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

Oh piss off. How dare you compare us to a bunch of fascists?

Oh come on Peggy. We're all a bunch of racist thugs on here.

Cobi, I don't care how young you are but you're clearly bright so you know what you're saying. Don't ever come on here again and post this sort of idiotic bullshit because it is properly offensive, and I'm a feckin annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:20 pm

I have not been able to log on to the farm site for weeks. as I have mention befor

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

I do not know what I have done to warrant this, so they can kiss my ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Omfg   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Whilst Tony Pasoti was jumping up and down like clueless neanderthals on crack, needing re-educating on simple issues of racism and generally following the mainstream ignorance of the masses & cracking down on anything resembling independent thought, ATD was refreshingly open and measured in it's approach, listening to the individuals yet retaining a balance of common sense. To search for an analogy, we are the liberal opposition to Putin's closed shop Russian.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I have not been able to log on to the farm site for weeks. as I have mention befor

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

I do not know what I have done to warrant this, so they can kiss my ?
Yep thats what I have got as well whenever I have tried to log on.The MODS on there are such a spineless bunch,they wouldn't tell you if you were banned or not.I see Tony Cholwell,a good mate of mine,not a dubious friend at all as Ian Newell would have you believe,has asked the question so we will see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Cobi Budge, what an absolute tw@ you are. Saying that ATD is like the BNP after your cringeworthy racist ramblings on the car crash that you called Greenbonk?

Has somebody offered you a reward to attempt to stir the shit on here? Because every other day you change your mind about whether Pasoti is your wanking material site or the devil incarnate.

You post absolute drivel on Exeweb trying to cause trouble, anonymously of course, because you would be the first one out of the door with a full nappy if anyone older than 13 said boo to you. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if you had something to do with all the new accounts on here. Just the sort of thing a spotty little fuckwit would get a hard-on over.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Omfg   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:40 pm

My username is also inactive; I have asked Mark Pedlar (using the whole name seems a bit formal, but just 'Mark' would suggest I know him aside from his reasonable postings on here) to investigate. I don't think I've done anything wrong even by Pasoti standards. We'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Block4Green wrote:

Cobi, why don't you sod off and come back once you hit puberty.

Comparing ATD - who treated the issue of racism at Home Park with the gravity and seriousness it deserved, unlike pasoti, which allowed racism to run riot - with that bunch of fascist thugs is a new low, even by your barrel-scraping standards.

Find yourself another forum to infest. You're not wanted here.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Omfg   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Ok, to be fair to Cobi I don't think he's got any political kudos in the slightest and it was probably meant light-heartedly not realising what it actually implied. I wouldn't get too worked up about it.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I was able to log on to Pasoti

What have I not done to warrant this Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I apologise for my post, it was not meant to imply that ATD are british nationalist in any way, it was meant to imply that ATD is being treated as the 'baddy' in all of this. Sorry for my post (and the greenbonk 'racism' was not by me and I would never dream of it and thats why the video was deleted)

but greenjock? being a prick there mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next