Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned On The Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jabba the gut ecfc

Banned On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Banned On The Run   Banned On The Run EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Greetings, my verdant rivals.

Now that (to quote another Macca magnum opus) hopefully It's  Getting Better All The Time for those of us on the other side of God's own county, at last I can show my face on ATD again. (And before anyone new starts I've already owned up to being a snivelling coward who can only dare to be here when the boot is on our foot).

Anyway, I thought you lot might be tickled by the long arm of the Gestapo making complete d*cks of themselves on another forum.

The forum in question is onefootballforum, the successor to the defunct thefootballforum, to where I decamped after having finally had enough of the unfeasibly moronic exeweb.

There's an Orient supporter there called Look Out There Are Llamas who has posted on both forums for some time (as I recall his username is meant to be an acronym for something or other  - "Leyton Orient..." etc.)

On the match thread for your recent bore draw he seemed extremely keen to find out if someone called Pete worked for Radio Devon for some strange reason. Neither your lot nor our lot were able to help him out, so not unnaturally he tried posting on that Arcadia of free speech that is PIGSOTI to see if anyone there could do any better . By a hilarious coincidence the initials of his chosen username bore a stunning resemblance to the initialism of a place you all know and love.

...And the lyrics went a little something like this.

"Heh, tried to register on the Plymouth Argyle forum to find out who our beloved Pete is...

"AjaxTreesDown really ATD better try harder

DENIED

The Pasoti Moderators"

Cool."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Made I larf.

Do you think I should warn him about the impending keystone private eyes, empty threats of libel and the hacking of his personal accounts?

While I've got your attention, are you boys all sweet with old wobblylip now? I must confess to not having kept up wirh recent events, due to being preoccupied by the even bigger stitch-up perpetrated on Hereford fans by their new board and a couple of quisling leaders of their Trust.

I noticed in the Herald the other day that the Reluctant B(u)ild(d)er finally managed to sort your finances out, so on my very pleasant trip to Brent Towers last Saturday afternoon I was surprised to see he still hasn't built anything yet. Maybe after the Portsmouth game?
Back to top Go down

Banned On The Run
Page 1 of 1