Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 am

After Esmer's unwavering support of Ridders and his betrayal of Ricks could he be another persona of Il Duce?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 am

seadog wrote:
After Esmer's unwavering support of Ridders and his betrayal of Ricks could he be another persona of Il Duce?

No.

Tony Cholwell/Hooper introduced me to him after the meeting at the Pavilions with Guilfoyle and Ridsdale; he's a REAL person!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 am

Iggy wrote:
Has Esmer been promised a mod-ship? You may kneel before me yeoman Esmer (Newell then touches him on both shoulders with a pork sword) Arise Sir Esmer you may now attach the janner banners. lol!

Thanks Iggy. I just spat my mouthful of tea out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 am

Ffarquhar wrote:
I appear to have been de-activated or banned from Pyongyang.

Be nice to be told which it is & why Laughing

Edited to add 24hr de-activation for insulting behaviour. ffs lol!

Your 'insult' was done with humour.

I take it the Mods have taken a sterner line with "Ghost", who's insult to you was direct, and, well, a proper insult!

....oh, hang on scratch lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:

I take it the Mods have taken a sterner line with "Ghost", who's insult to you was direct, and, well, a proper insult!

How odd is that? Ghost doesn't even warrant a mention from the mods! Wonder why? More evidence of Pasoti's clique in action.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:

How odd is that? Ghost doesn't even warrant a mention from the mods! Wonder why? More evidence of Pasoti's clique in action.

Thing is Jock, for every 'one' that comments on a thread like that, there are dozens more who look on. Fairminded people too, many of them. Such is the rise and rise of this sites readership, many of those people will be loking in here too, and will have seen the breathtaking double standards of the Pasoti Moderators.

Do they not realise (or perhaps they simply don't care) how stupid they look, and the damage they are doing to that sites ailing reputation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 am

Interesting comment by PR1 CK1 in reply to Knecht's point about deleted posts and locked threads.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66447

It seems that you have to be a fully paid up member of Pasoti to comment. How much does it cost to join Pasoti? And can you pay over 5 years?

Also Iggy made a similar comment and his reply again begs the question why was one poster suspended for 24 hours, Ffarquhar, while Ghost who posted a much worse insult wasn't suspended? It really does look as though IJN is untouchable still and you can't say a word against him. Any praise for him or insults posted on his behalf are welcomed.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66445
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Being a paid up member makes no difference Jock. I am and I have been banned for no reason and with no explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Being a paid up member makes no difference Jock. I am and I have been banned for no reason and with no explanation.

That's what I thought. He's talking out of his backside again. Newell's got them all under his spell or in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Same for me also- part of the great ATD cull Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Words fail me lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66466
Back to top Go down
GreenChick

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 pm

What about others who have the same/similar avatar as yours confused
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 pm

I'll let you have this one -

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Z
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 pm

These are a bit more subtle-

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 2Q==

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT03t0Rdzpds3M5uBUy7J9c36jVUVb-mAx3NzdC024stf6PPdG8

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 pm

There seems to be a collective brain-freeze amongst the Pasoti Mods.

A word of advice to Ian De-Lar, since I know he's monitoring this site virtually 24/7, the poor lamb:

The longer you guys keep up with this sort of thing, the longer the whole issue will rumble on. If you'd implemented the Pasoti user agreement and banned IJN as you should have done, much of the piss-taking debate would have ended by now. As long as there's one rule for Porky and another rule for everyone else, this issue isn't going to go away.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Queen-england-ipad
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
Words fail me lol!

What about all the sheep who have the message that the image in their avatar is not available like Gary McGuire?

And how come the mods can do other things but keep ignoring poor old Mike-gss who has asked if Pasoti has a two-tier system? He posted it hours ago. I'm sure there is a good reason, like it makes PR1 1CK look like a knobhead, but that's not a huge secret is it? Come on lads keep up keep up lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

One of the original Windsor Boys-

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfdQTfJhjxiH4m1XoSz6M-73LwbQ96ZaGjG3bIPFm0ydsinw-HWA
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Desert-orchid
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Err that's Desert Orchid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Windsor racecourse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 pm

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-tie-a-tie-using-a-full-windsor-knot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Windsor racecourse?

Windsor doesn't have fences.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

I've just been sent one of the drafts for the Argyle Legend T-shirts. Can't remember playing there?-

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJaQphr1Wmk-fnwqHqExfoxexCK2pOdnNnZ_lbobBSZViK2EJx

and not forgetting the Famous Windsor Castle Bag-

Banned from the Farm - Page 19 2Q==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:
Words fail me lol!

What about all the sheep who have the message that the image in their avatar is not available like Gary McGuire?

And how come the mods can do other things but keep ignoring poor old Mike-gss who has asked if Pasoti has a two-tier system? He posted it hours ago. I'm sure there is a good reason, like it makes PR1 1CK look like a knobhead, but that's not a huge secret is it? Come on lads keep up keep up lol!

That stirred you into action eh Ian? No two-tier system, so what is this statement all about then?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66447
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next