mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:39 am

Scottish Labour has asked the Scottish health secretary, Jeane Freeman, to investigate a Covid vaccinations mix-up after dozens of NHS staff queued in near-freezing weather for several hours outside a Glasgow hospital.

Local media quoted staff at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary complaining about staff being left to queue outside for up to two and a half hours, some dressed only in their scrubs, because vaccination staff did not show up as planned.

GlasgowLive quoted one staff member saying:

The queue was a mile long at 11am, when we were meant to start. I queued for two and a half hours before I got my vaccination, and even that was hours after my scheduled appointment.

There were any number of surgeons in the queue and the amount of appointments for patients that have had to be cancelled as surgeons cannot make clinics or operations - it’s a huge embarrassment.

I'm pretty sure Piers would be tweeting if this happened in England, perhaps Harve could take it up?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:57 am

FFS the oaf lied 5 times in his rebuttal to Sir Kier Starmer there. Insane...5 minutes of rebuttal in which 5 lies landed

How much longer will Lindsay Hoyle allow this to continue !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:00 pm

I still blame people ignoring advice and visiting relatives in Nottingham over the Christmas period. What's harder to take is being preached to by the rule breakers after they have directly made the problem worse themselves.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:17 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Express today - China cover-up: Xi Jinping 'to resign as Covid deaths TEN times higher' than reports
CHINA has been covering up the extent to which coronavirus has rocked the nation, Chair of the Defence Select Committee Tobias Ellwood has told Express.co.uk, after President Xi Jinping was tipped to step down.

Guardian - China blocks entry to WHO team studying Covid's origins

No doubt manslaughter charges being prepared right now Harve?

Oh what a surprise China lying about Covid!

They should be sanctioned out of existence business wise.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:26 pm

[quote="PatDunne"]Express today - China cover-up: Xi Jinping 'to resign as Covid deaths TEN times higher' than reports
CHINA has been covering up the extent to which coronavirus has rocked the nation, Chair of the Defence Select Committee Tobias Ellwood has told Express.co.uk, after President Xi Jinping was tipped to step down.

No doubt manslaughter charges being prepared right now Harve?[/quote

WHO are not too happy as they were told by China that they would be most helpful.

The conspiracy theorists will have a field day with such news of China not willing to assist WHO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Angry wrote:
well lockdown just lost me my job today Sad

That’s a bitter blow, hope things can soon turnaround for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:02 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Express today - China cover-up: Xi Jinping 'to resign as Covid deaths TEN times higher' than reports

No doubt manslaughter charges being prepared right now Harve?

Oh what a surprise China lying about Covid!

They should be sanctioned out of existence business wise.

It’s about time we stopped buying practically everything from that country, just don’t get it why the government aren’t leading on this
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Rising calls for Johnson to resign over his simply quite outrageous lie at yesterdays conference whereby he openly told us live on air that the Government has funded £12 billion of additional monies for mental health services in response to a viewers question

The real figure is 1/24 of that at £500 million. Resign today you evil lying charalatan
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:25 pm

Rising calls for Johnson to resign from quite literally dozens of bitter remainers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Total bummer mate. Have you tried the agencies? There's plenty of work with covid and Green energy phone lines in Plymouth may not be career move but its indoors and may get you over the short term.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:52 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rising calls for Johnson to resign over his simply quite outrageous lie at yesterdays conference whereby he openly told us live on air that the Government has funded £12 billion of additional monies for mental health services in response to a viewers question

The real figure is 1/24 of that at £500 million. Resign today you evil lying charalatan

Really weird because without access to your vile Facebook and WhatsApp groups I can find absolutely no outrage over Johnsons £12bn mental healthcare claims. Is this because what he actually said was that "we currently spend £12bn on mental health care" because that is a fact?

Currently, £12bn is invested in mental healthcare in the UK each year – an additional £2bn “will go to mental health services by 2023-24.” You really are getting desperate now and to save looking more of twat than you already do maybe you could fact check some stuff before you post it, the above is a reason why you have zero credibility on here, way to go Harve, way to go.
What's even more damning for you is that if you Google "Johnson faces rising calls to resign" it comes up with nothing recent at all just a smattering of stories from the last few months, you literally cant believe a word that you post anymore.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Who leaked the plan to Laura K and Pesto?

A source at No 10.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Who cares? Someone after his job id imagine.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:30 pm

Highest daily death toll over 1000 on top of highest daily infection rate. Every single death is on this Cabinet

It is actually astounding that people look at the mutant mega-ego that is Johnson, the evil inadequate that is Patel, the wet-as-feck Hancock, the sub-mediocre Raab and the weapons-grade über-moron that is Williamson and *still* blame someone/thing else for this epic shitshow.

It really is quite staggering
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:38 pm

People who ignore the Covid lockdown rules "have blood on their hands" insists a top doctor.

Professor Hugh Montgomery told Radio5Live of his anger over seeing people not wearing face masks and ignoring social distancing rules, reports Bristol Live.

A furious Prof Montgomery, who works in an intensive care unit at a north London hospital, said not many people are taking enough precautions to reduce the spread of covid-19.

He said intensive care units across the UK are 'in a lot of trouble' and told Radio5 Live: "Anyone who is listening to this, who doesn't wear their masks and behaves like this - they have blood on their hands, they are spreading this virus, other people will spread it and people will die.

"They won't know they've killed people, but they have.

Seems this top doctor has found others to blame Harve.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Highest daily death toll over 1000 on top of highest daily infection rate. Every single death is on this Cabinet

It is actually astounding that people look at the mutant mega-ego that is Johnson, the evil inadequate that is Patel, the wet-as-feck Hancock, the sub-mediocre Raab and the weapons-grade über-moron that is Williamson and *still* blame someone/thing else for this epic shitshow.

It really is quite staggering
Oh dear. Still a bit sore from Brexit are we Harve ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:27 pm

PatDunne wrote:
People who ignore the Covid lockdown rules "have blood on their hands" insists a top doctor.

Professor Hugh Montgomery told Radio5Live of his anger over seeing people not wearing face masks and ignoring social distancing rules, reports Bristol Live.

A furious Prof Montgomery, who works in an intensive care unit at a north London hospital, said not many people are taking enough precautions to reduce the spread of covid-19.

He said intensive care units across the UK are 'in a lot of trouble' and told Radio5 Live: "Anyone who is listening to this, who doesn't wear their masks and behaves like this - they have blood on their hands, they are spreading this virus, other people will spread it and people will die.

"They won't know they've killed people, but they have.

Seems this top doctor has found others to blame Harve.

You won’t get a response from Harve, never does, but without stating the obvious it is the Neanderthal morons who continually flout the rules that are the main cause of the rise in infections, which in turn has caused many to lose their jobs.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 9:25 pm

Lodger 1 has been told by her university that learning is going online as of next week so it looks like she will be staying at home. She might as well do it here and have family around then be in halls of residence and be alone. I said if she became ill at least we could look after her.

My sister in law’s brother is in hospital with Covid. Also a family friend has it and her mother is in hospital with it very ill.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:06 pm

I tested positive today in our weekly test at work. No symptoms, 10 days off work isolating.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:11 pm

Lodger 2 not happy today. He went to bed early last night because he had online lessons this morning. He got up early and was ready for 9 am then found out they start tomorrow. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:49 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Lodger 1 has been told by her university that learning is going online as of next week so it looks like she will be staying at home. She might as well do it here and have family around then be in halls of residence and be alone. I said if she became ill at least we could look after her.

My sister in law’s brother is in hospital with Covid. Also a family friend has it and her mother is in hospital with it very ill.

My daughter wanted to go back to her halls as her flat mates are still planning on going back this weekend. But we’ve persuaded her to stay home with us for another week or so. Regardless of if she goes back or not, the rent bill for her Uni Halls accommodation still comes out. Mad

If remote online learning continues indefinitely and students are studying from home, there ought to be some recompense for rent paid for accommodation that the government are urging students not to reside in. I won’t hold my breath though.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:47 pm

It is getting more prevalent now for sure.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

My daughter wanted to go back to her halls as her flat mates are still planning on going back this weekend. But we’ve persuaded her to stay home with us for another week or so. Regardless of if she goes back or not, the rent bill for her Uni Halls accommodation still comes out.  Mad  

If remote online learning continues indefinitely and students are studying from home, there ought to be some recompense for rent paid for accommodation that the government are urging students not to reside in. I won’t hold my breath though.

I believe people are asking about this at my daughter's uni.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 am

i had a few response to posts on here i wanted to make so rather than spam the page with them i put them all here instead Smile

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Total bummer mate. Have you tried the agencies? There's plenty of work with covid and Green energy phone lines in Plymouth may not be career move but its indoors and may get you over the short term.

thanks ears ill look into that, i rang a few today hopefully ill get something soon.
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry wrote:

Sorry to hear that Angry.

cheers mouldy it would have been nice to have had a bit of notice that this would happen if lockdown 3 happend but think they used this as an excuse to lay a few off to save money Sad hopefully it wont be too long in enforced retirement for me lol

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

Bad times. Hopefully you’ll get something sorted ASAP.

thankyou made a few calls this morning hopefully it wont be too long before i land something else probably after lockdown i think though.

bellend wrote:
I tested positive today in our weekly test at work. No symptoms, 10 days off work isolating.

weekly test at work :O where do you work ? lol

all seriousness though get well soon bellend.

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Lodger 2 not happy today. He went to bed early last night because he had online lessons this morning. He got up early and was ready for 9 am then found out they start tomorrow. Very Happy

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:05 am

Hi Angry, I have no symptoms whatsoever. Can't say where I work due to official secrets act but it involves submarines! I just have to isolate, nothing like yourself losing your job. Best of luck with getting sorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next