Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 11:59 pm

seadog wrote:
Zyph, have you had your first dose yet? When are you due the 2nd?

Not happening yet....hopefully within 2 to 3 weeks....not sure who'll get in touch....my doctors surgery I expect.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:16 am

My Father in law is 81and he hasn't heard yet. We keep having to tell him not to phone the surgery to ask when he gets his 1st dose.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:53 am

Another dreadful judgment of error from the "Government" over Christmas Day will now kill thousands more
I cannot even say his name anymore he's so despicable

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:39 am

To be fair, Harve, people would have done pretty much the same or more, with or without restrictions in place. Certain segments of society seem to have washed their hands ( no pun intended) of all personal responsibility. You can’t blame old Doris for people’s utter selfishness, and quite frankly, sheer cuntonology.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:27 am

Even in France which is about ten times the size UK with half the population is spiralling out of control, Bojos fault also?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:30 am

Strange how US citizen Rupert Murdoch has already had his first dose at an NHS facility, out of hours.

Facking health tourists coming over ere....................
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:47 pm

People simply aren’t scared enough, any more.

Back in April if you walked within two metres of someone along a pavement, they’d look at you like you’ve just shat in their garden. These days, you get jostled out of the way in the supermarket if someone wants something near you on the shelf. As we speak, my dickhead of a neighbour has just opened the door to two non-members of his household and in they went. Simple basic rule-breaks like that are being replicated millions of times over every day up and down the country. That ain’t Johnson’s fault. It’s a collective ignorance and symptomatic of societies disdain for sticking to the rules.

And that’s why we are in the fckin shit.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:53 pm

Thanks/OK

Don't we have a like button raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:43 pm

Not any more.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
People simply aren’t scared enough, any more.

Back in April if you walked within two metres of someone along a pavement, they’d look at you like you’ve just shat in their garden. These days, you get jostled out of the way in the supermarket if someone wants something near you on the shelf. As we speak, my dickhead of a neighbour has just opened the door to two non-members of his household and in they went. Simple basic rule-breaks like that are being replicated millions of times over every day up and down the country. That ain’t Johnson’s fault. It’s a collective ignorance and symptomatic of societies disdain for sticking to the rules.

And that’s why we are in the fckin shit.

Went and did a shop earlier and picked up some things for father in law, the house down the road from him had about eight cars outside other than their own.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:14 pm

We’re going around in feckin circles with this half-arsed, tier system and partial, non-enforced lockdown shit.

Here’s my plan😀...........

Total, absolute, army enforced, cast iron, armed police lockdown for the entire UK for 3 months. If you venture outside of your house for any other reason than medication, essential supplies or to set fire to anything in E*eter, you’ll be shot - twice!

In this 3 months, every nursey, doctor, cop, trained army personnel etc etc - anyone who can administer a simple injection should be jabbing as many people as humanly possible. With a combined concerted effort, I reckon 3/4 of the country could be 70% immunised. That would almost wipe out the virus because there will be very few hosts left for it to latch on to.

And then of course, we can open the pubs - which basically is what I’m rattling on about!😀

Right, I’m off to Lidl for some fresh leeks and a bag of cat litter for the missus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:27 pm

POI wrote:
We’re going around in feckin circles with this half-arsed, tier system and partial, non-enforced lockdown shit.

Here’s my plan😀...........

Total, absolute, army enforced, cast iron, armed police lockdown for the entire UK for 3 months. If you venture outside of your house for any other reason than medication, essential supplies or to set fire to anything in E*eter, you’ll be shot - twice!

In this 3 months, every nursey, doctor, cop, trained army personnel etc etc -  anyone who can administer  a simple injection should be jabbing as many people as humanly possible.  With a combined concerted effort, I reckon 3/4 of the country could be 70% immunised. That would almost wipe out the virus because there will be very few hosts left for it to latch on to.

And then of course, we can open the pubs - which basically is what I’m rattling on about!😀

Right, I’m off to Lidl for some fresh leeks and a bag of cat litter for the missus.

FFS, get the missus a proper toilet, just not on expecting her to squat in a cats litter.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:49 pm

Even my missus is house trained, FFS!
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:52 pm

She’s never been the same since eating some out of date beetroot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:55 pm

It’s all Boris’s fault, Harve says so!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:23 am

As Johnsons gross mishanding of the Covid crisis kills 1000's more her Majesty sanctions the ultimate hit......

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:57 am

Nothing from Harve about his hero Piers? (currently on holiday in Antigua).
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 1:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

As Johnsons gross mishanding of the Covid crisis kills 1000's more her Majesty sanctions the ultimate hit......

Think you've used that one before Harve.
Still, they do say the old ones are the best.
I particularly like the one you've done a few times about the "Government of National Unity" & how we'll be governed by Blair wannabes Sir Kneel Starmer & Jeremy Hunt 🤣
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:16 pm

8pm conference from his Lordship
Will give him plenty of time to take a nap, quaff some Dom and finish a jigsaw

Peston claiming Full Lockdown.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:18 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Think you've used that one before Harve.
Still, they do say the old ones are the best.
I particularly like the one you've done a few times about the "Government of National Unity" & how we'll be governed by Blair wannabes  Sir Kneel Starmer &  Jeremy Hunt 🤣

Christ and couldn't we do with it now more than ever. How long Johnson continues to linger on killing people must leave millions in despair
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Nope its looks like its Tier 5 lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:43 pm

All sitting comfortably......Eyes down cheers

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:25 pm

Good to see Bojo giving the likes of Starmer and Harve what they called for yesterday. At least they will have nothing to moan about now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:15 pm

Good job we're not in the bottom 4 !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:32 pm

Me and the Missus are off for a quick city break in London before the lockdown kicks in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next