Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 5:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Other news, the Wife and I have been offered the flu jab. First time ever. Appointment is middle of next month. I wonder how long it will be before the Covid one?

I’ve got my flu jab this Saturday morning. My first one! affraid I thought it best. If I caught the flu and the old rona, I reckon I’m a gonner.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:37 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I see that Covid is now running riot in Europe and the USA again but not in China! feckin liars.

WHO scientists going out to China to look for origins of the virus - LINK

WHO say the Chinese will be accommodating

Heard on LBC last night that one or Two Chinese pro-government media sites suggesting virus originated elsewhere and was brought into the country.
study

Interesting development................
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:47 pm

They are lying bastards.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:03 am

Emergency toughening of UK Covid-19 restrictions could be announced as soon as Saturday amid virulent new strain – Telegraph

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:45 am

Sky now reporting strong possibility of press conference Saturday
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 12:32 pm

Emergency cabinet meeting at 1pm Saturday to take place over new strain of Covid
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 12:34 pm

Lockdown starting before new years eve then?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 3:09 pm

I have had the pneumonia and flu at Boots, offered the flu by my Doctor after I had already had it. Probably safer in Boots anyway.

3rd year for the flu, the pneumonia is a fire and forget once in a lifetime shot.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:02 pm

Tier 4 for London just about to be announced, bit too late is Tavistock is anything to go on, every fooker has already come home for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:23 pm

Announced just in time for Doris and the rest of the Islington Elite to sod off to their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th homes in the lower tier areas.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:55 pm

Waiting for the announcement of tier 3.141592653589 - only pie shops allowed to stay open.

Taxi.......................................... Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 4:59 pm

Complete uproar on Social Media and no one can be surprised. The rogue at PMQs called Starmer once again Captain hindsight.....yet again Starmer was spot on

Civil unrest is coming make no mistake. Nobody is going to follow this new rule to stay local in Tiers 1,2 and 3 and stick to one day only

I'm going Nottingham Boxing day and that incompetent drunken oaf can drown his own sorrows at Chequers. Whitty had to jump in to the family who had lost two loved ones to say he was sorry as Johnson completely ignored it. Absolute uproar on twitter.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:00 pm

seadog wrote:
Announced just in time for Doris and the rest of the Islington Elite to sod off to their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th homes in the lower tier areas.

M1, M4, M3 etc will be carnage tonight as the Metro elite abandon Londinium for Xmas bringing their bugs this way. FFS.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Wednesday just 3 short days ago.................Just go Johnson. Watch it and weep

People across the country absolutely incandescent with rage with Johnson
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:31 pm

Guardian today, Macron tests positive. Emmanuel Macron blames Covid infection on negligence and bad luck
French president seen shaking hands at close quarters and having meals with colleagues

Way to go Macron, way to go
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:33 pm

Wales lockdown brought forward to midnight tonight with curtailed Christmas
The first minister of Wales, Mark Drakeford, has announced lockdown restrictions will come into force across Wales from midnight tonight

Panic U turn, rushed plans, civil unrest, Welsh Labour drunken coke sniffers, people across Wales incandescent with rage etc etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 6:07 pm

Just waiting for the Krankies’s latest now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 6:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Wednesday just 3 short days ago.................Just go Johnson. Watch it and weep

People across the country absolutely incandescent with rage with Johnson

And if he didnt do anything they would still be absolutely incandescent with rage. Viruses doesnt just go away because they are inconvenient, if this new strand is as bad as they say better to act now i say and not wait for labour to check and see if its popular to back action or continue to play politics demanding end to tiers and lockdowns early before it gets out of hand as it will spread like wildfire.

Lockdown 3 is coming whether we like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Absolute uproar on Twitter? Lol who really gives a feck about what the shouty minority think anyway?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Sky news - COVID-19: Germany storing victims in shipping container as country grapples with virus surge

Goodness knows what Piers, Harve and Alistair will have to say about this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 8:43 pm

I’m sure Harve will invent something
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 10:02 pm

Harve wants to break the rules to go to Nottingham on boxing day so is using twitter as an excuse. He's as bad as Cummings.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:06 pm

I see the avalanche of super spreaders is leaving London tonight, brace yourselves.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 12:03 am

Christ, even the Guardian is backing Boris - ''Overcrowded hospitals, exhausted staff and a new threat ... why Boris Johnson had to act''

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 4:15 am

PatDunne wrote:
Christ, even the Guardian is backing Boris - ''Overcrowded hospitals, exhausted staff and a new threat ... why Boris Johnson had to act''

The point is Johnson knew about this supposed newer strain of Covid 6 days ago which was two days before he ranted at Sir Kier Starmer at PMQs last Wednesday about cancelling Christmas

Its absolutely insane that there are still people defending Johnson on this forum (am not specifically referring to you Pat) and yet on every other no matter what the subject matter, he is getting slaughtered 24/7 for the absolute cretin he is.

This Ears character would have Johnson shit in his garden and he'd be happy on the basis he's gotta shit somewhere. When you're presented with that 45 second video above and still hopelessly attempt to defend him than you know whats wrong with this country.

What is patently clear people judging by all polls I'm looking at is over 79% (on average) are going to completely ignore yesterdays advice
I'm actually surprised its that low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next