Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
In France they still have their 100km travel radius and cops are at every major roundabout pulling people over and asking them where they are going.
Here you are meant to not stay away from home yet Airbnb for instance blocked calendars until the end of May but they are now open to book as long as hosts follow the rules? Basically unless you are letting to key workers you shouldn't be letting at all but you combine selfish cnuts wanting to travel and selfish cnuts willing to host them. We've blocked our let until the end of June and will review it in a couple of weeks but it makes you wonder why you bother?

The hotel industry in general will be as bad as public transport in terms of a breeding ground. Things as simple as a maid going from room to room to room to room. Unless she’s using a new pair of disposable gloves every time she enters a new room ( and lets face it, that ain’t gonna happen consistently ) then she potentially turns into a super spreader.

Must be a nightmare for people like yourself Ears, cos obviously you’re losing prime time letting revenue, but opening up raises your own personal risk of exposure dunnit.

With the government self employed handout we can keep our heads above water so aren't too stressed in that department but we are trying to look long term and we don't want to open up too early and be responsible for any local outbreak, we especially don't want to upset our neighbours who could have been a pain in the arse when we were setting it all up but were very supportive. As the unit we let is separate from the house our own personal safety could be controlled by installing good cleaning practice and we don't reall even need to meet our guests face to face. It's just frustrating when we are trying to do the right thing and the "industry" are taking the short term view.
Listening to the gov this morning they are saying the R rate is down in the community it's still care homes and hospitals elevating the figures and lets hope they are right (I like all of us hope they sort the care home debacle out which is nothing more than a disgrace).
On another note I was due to be ne of the first to see my dentist next week yet they have had to postpone opening because they can't source PPE, it's really getting beyond a joke now"
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 6:46 pm

All those BLM protests in London breaking social distancing, given your outrage about people visiting other people’s houses or going to the beach I thought you would be the first to display your indignation?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 10:35 pm

It's mental behaviour in any bodies eyes but what the fook can I do about it?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 11:08 pm

It wasn't directed at you ears, weeks and weeks ago people like village, czar (whatever it is) and graiser were moaning like feck about people breaching lockdown to get a sneaky pint at their mates or going down to the beach yet now we have all this shit on the news and yet no noise from the lockdown boyz.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:50 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
It wasn't directed at you ears, weeks and weeks ago people like village, czar (whatever it is) and graiser were moaning like feck about people breaching lockdown to get a sneaky pint at their mates or going down to the beach yet now we have all this shit on the news and yet no noise from the lockdown boyz.

If it puts your mind at rest, then yes they are largely reckless fuckwits whose actions will ensure an increase in virus spread amongst themselves, and their families friends and work colleagues. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't need that spelt out to them, mind.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 10:40 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

I have not been on here for awhile but, in reply to your observations regarding the BLM protests, reckless of them not to be social distancing so much and that will come back to haunt them no doubt. They should have thought of better ways to have protested.

People have become complacent since the easing of partial lockdown began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 10:50 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

I think your brains a bit addled, I was moaning alright in the early days of lockdown with what was happening on Mutley Plain, it doesn’t need an Einstein to realise what’s been happening recently on beaches and these demos is a risky business but I wasn’t aware we had to attract attention by posting those revelations unless of course you seek the attention
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 pm

Monday the 15th is going to be interesting as all other shops can reopen.Will it be a tad more busier than what so far has been ?.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:24 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Monday the 15th is going to be interesting as all other shops can reopen.Will it be a tad more busier than what so far has been ?.

I had to go into Muffsville yesterday to pick up a few 'essential' items, you know, beer, weed, lubricant! Anyway, oh, and I managed to pick up a spare SFD statue for the garden that was dismantled by a gang of Guardian readers, but that's another story, I digress. As I was saying..........the traffic was no different yesterday to pre-lock down. Crownhill low level was rammed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 4:32 pm

POI wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I had to go into Muffsville yesterday to pick up a few 'essential' items, you know, beer, weed, lubricant! Anyway, oh, and I managed to pick up a spare SFD statue for the garden that was dismantled by a gang of Guardian readers, but that's another story, I digress. As I was saying..........the traffic was no different yesterday to pre-lock down. Crownhill low level was rammed.

Can't wait to buy some jeans, anybody that knows me knows I'm not a fashion person but I've been using my best jeans for everything for about two weeks and are now deffo work jeans. To be honest I'm not worried cant be worse than supermarkets and builders merchants.
Fookin merchants are a nightmare I can't get two bags of multi finish was told could be a couple of weeks! Another guy left 3 grand in cash at Tinhay cos he's got a couple of jobs on so the lads could get their own stuff anyway the lady he left it with has hidden it and gone on holiday for a week and they told him he'd have to drop more in! Other people have pre paid on orders of several thousands then when they go to pick it up half of its missing cos they've sold it to other people.
It's like Brexit.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:59 pm

How many of you think that the easing of the partial lockdown is correct, or is it too soon ?

As I understand it, the government have stated that further lockdowns will be on a regional basis.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 6:40 pm

I think what we are doing is ok but I'd like to see a limit on how far you can travel but it must be backed by track and trace to contain outbreaks however that doesnt work yet.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:30 pm

Good move by BJ in letting two households form a bubble should one person live alone in one house.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 5:46 pm

I mentioned him before over his Coronavirus views but go and have a look at Barry Silkmans FB page for a new Post about an hour ago......
I'm pretty speechless to say the least !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 5:49 pm

I never look at the Cesspit of Bile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:52 pm

New Coronavirus outbreak in a market in Beijing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:17 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I never look at the Cesspit of Bile.

Judging by the subsequent thread he started he clearly didnt like being called a Cuxx lol

He's by far the most vocal person I have seen over Covid albeit not at all in a political sense
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Coronavirus vaccine breakthrough:

Britain will start to be vaccinated in September and UK to be fully vaccinated by Christmas, says Oxford

A VACCINE update has prompted excitement after the leader of the Oxford University coronavirus trials confirmed that the entire British population could be vaccinated by the end of the year.

Researchers 'high five' after trial success RESEARCHERS were "high fiving each other" over the results of cornavirus vaccine tests on a former diplomat involved in some of the world's first trials.

Mr Wigmore, a former diplomat for Belize was one of the first trialled.

After he showed some positive reactions he was kept on for further trials.
Following a blood test on Tuesday last week, he said: “After the researchers last took a sample from me they were literally high fiving, they seemed really pleased which showed that they were making positive progress.

Italy, Germany, France and the Netherlands have signed a contract with British drug maker Astra Zeneca Plc with Oxford to supply Europe with a vaccine for 400 million doses of the potential vaccine
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Britain will start to be vaccinated in September and UK to be fully vaccinated by Christmas, says Oxford

A VACCINE update has prompted excitement after the leader of the Oxford University coronavirus trials confirmed that the entire British population could be vaccinated by the end of the year.

Researchers 'high five' after trial success RESEARCHERS were "high fiving each other" over the results of cornavirus vaccine tests on a former diplomat involved in some of the world's first trials.

Following a blood test on Tuesday last week, he said: “After the researchers last took a sample from me they were literally high fiving, they seemed really pleased which showed that they were making positive progress.

Italy, Germany, France and the Netherlands have signed a contract with British drug maker Astra Zeneca Plc with Oxford to supply Europe with a vaccine for 400 million doses of the potential vaccine

Much needed good news. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Is there a link for this news, TG?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 4:04 pm

Link

I made yer link shorter Ivor, twas stretching me browser.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Astra Zeneca are going to be busy.  They've contracted to Supply the USA 300 million doses as well.  Apparently the UK gets first dibs..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:58 am

Interesting read for those that are interested. It flagged up to me because 3rd world Country Thailand ranked 2nd in the world on recovery over Covid. Around 58 deaths yet the same population as UK

The listings are at the bottom of the website USA ranks 128th and UK is 154th just shocking for both nations.....the only upside is we're not bottom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:46 am

"the only upside is we're not bottom"

FFS! Harve, give Boris a chance, he won't let us down.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The UK, for some reason, doesn’t issue any recovery figures. Surely everyone knew that, even you Harve, Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next