seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Either the mods tell this wanker to wind his neck in or I'm off.

That doesn't really do anybody any good except Bob Crow.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 6:18 pm

I have disabled Bob's account while the Mods have a think.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:30 pm

Well I did 2 x 6 month tours in Southern Helmand in an Infantry unit (not a pleasant experience).I personally think this war plus the other one in Iraq were manipulated by America and its partnership with Isreal. Banks have got to be involved as well, got to be... but like I said just my opinion.

I personally am very wary of the Jews and the way they control the international banking system, manipulate governments, media, press etc.

It's not against them in person, just the way the conduct their business (ie getting western countries to fight their wars in exchange for yankee dollar).
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Well I did 2 x 6 month tours in Southern Helmand in an Infantry unit (not a pleasant experience).I personally think this war plus the other one in Iraq were manipulated by America and its partnership with Isreal. Banks have got to be involved as well, got to be... but like I said just my opinion.

I personally am very wary of the Jews and the way they control the international banking system, manipulate governments, media, press etc.

It's not against them in person, just the way the conduct their business (ie getting western countries to fight their wars in exchange for yankee dollar).

And I would echo most of your sentiments regarding the us/israel axis of evil in the middle east and Israel in particular has gallons of blood on its hands, on the other hand I've met and spent time with a lot of Israeli travellers who have done their national service then gone travelling to use the words of one young girl "to repair herself". It's one thing to criticise Israel in a bonfire political discussion but to wish a pandemic on a whole region or country is just plain racist.
As I'm sure you know I'm not directing my Ire at you Punch.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 7:38 pm

seadog wrote:
I have disabled Bob's account while the Mods have a think.

Thank you Seadog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 8:29 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Shame there's not a pandemic outbreak in Tel Aviv or Haifa.

Are you anti semitic Bob?

Another clown who thinks disliking Israel constitutes being antisemitic.

Another clown hiding behind Anti-Zionism to disguise latent racism.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 pm

There have been more reported cases as it now spreads through China, although Chinese  authorities say it is preventable and controllable?.

LINK

LINK
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 3:23 pm

My word, the Chinese are not faffing about then. Cities in lockdown and people told - ordered - to stay in.

I see the World Health Organisation are still trying to figure out if they should call it ?.

I read that the UK is prepared for any eventuality, bless. Problem is though, any Tom, Dick or Harry could have entered the country carrying the virus awhile back, so it is a game of wait and see what happens.

If it does pop up in these shores then it is probably too late by then ?.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 4:13 pm

At the end of the day this isn't the new plague, Ebola or Yellow Fever even. It's a flu like virus that will be a risk to the very young, very old and the already sick and infirm. Seventeen people have died in China from many thousands of cases.
All that aside this is how the end of humankind will start, does anyone remember the TV series "The Survivors" in the seventies? That started with a accident in a germ lab then the guy involved went to the airport to go on holiday and off it went. In a matter of months it was worse than Brexit.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 4:41 pm

The remainer worst case examples were copied straight off the 'survivors' apparently. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Yeah, remember that one from the 1970s.

1970s tv, a 100% bonafide snowflake nightmare  Shocked  !!  Very Happy

I am trying to find out what the incubation  period of this new Coronavirus is, not having much joy there.

Five possibles in UK now, four in Scotland and one in Northern  Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:21 pm

The four in Scotland are being tested or monitored after returning from Wuhan I don't think they have any symptoms.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:28 pm

Trump, Doris and Matt Hancock have said there is nothing to worry about, good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:26 am

seadog wrote:
Trump, Doris and Matt Hancock have said there is nothing to worry about, good enough for me.

Perhaps the 8 cities now locked down overnight in China may have a different view. Just been on GMB. Suspect the birds have already flown...

"At least eight cities, and a total of at least 25 million people, have been put on lockdown — Wuhan, Ezhou, Huanggang, Chibi, Qianjiang, Zhijiang, Jingmen and Xiantao — all in central China's Hubei province, on the eve of the Lunar New Year, when millions of Chinese traditionally travel"

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:21 am

BBC News online say 10 cities at least have travel restrictions.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:44 am

It's a mad over reaction by China this time. When they had SARS they just denied it was there for a few months then there were lots of recriminations from the rest of the world when it spread. They think this has a longer incubation period so they could have literally shut the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 2:43 pm

And the first horseman of the apocalypse was called pestilence.

Just read that it is infectious during its incubation period, so the cases of infected people will probably increase. It has been given the name of snake flu so I noticed.

I wonder how much power it will muster in this mutation period.

The list of countries reporting the illness grows, ten so far.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:08 pm

Boffins fear that thousands are infected globally without even knowing it, so I just read.

This video shot by a teacher in Wuhan is like something out of a
scifi movie
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 pm

Two confirmed cases up north then. Two this week, a shitoad next week ?.

The incubation period of this new corona strain is 1 to 14 days and during this time, a person is infectious.

It has now surpassed the SARS outbreak of 2003
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:59 pm

stock up on lucozade, lemsips and tissues now then.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:40 pm

Apparently the old Bolivian marching powder keeps it at bay :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 6:02 pm

Pfft. Total OTT reaction to a flu like virus. MSM are wetting themselves with excitement over figures and whipping the likes of Doris from Skegness, and Martha from Gateshead into a frenzy. Sly news are practically jizzing over the daily increases in infections, countries affected and deaths.

Ok, the elderly or people with current respiratory issues are at risk - but they are with any flu-like virus.

To put things into perspective - the mortality rate for the Corona Virus is 1-2%. Flu killed approx 600,000 last year!

Calm down and make a cup of tea, ffs.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:08 am

You assume China is telling the truth......... After all no one died in tianammen Square.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:46 am

Elias wrote:
You assume China is telling the truth......... After all no one died in tianammen Square.

I wouldn't assume anything form China.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next