Greenlander
Les Miserable
Punchdrunk
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Robby

Brent to stand down. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:16 am

How long until Simon Hallett announces plans for a cinema and hotel complex and renames Home Park as the Pilgrim Soccer Shack?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:17 am

Chancellor wrote:
Jethro wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Newell Out...
Webb out.
Laurieu for president

YES!

Might have to get some stickers printed up...
Back to top Go down
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:18 am

What with their leader losing control, will Pasoti close down? :-)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:26 am

Christ that Mike Greening is thick as feck on the farm jesus wept
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am

Ian Newell, Deepthroat, Florrie Lindley, Porkus, Windsor Boys, DeLar, Kentish and HC YOU TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING! LMFAO great day for Argyle.
To me it sounds like Brent has been forced out, Hallett buying the HHP land is a very welcome surprise that I never expected lets just hope he doesn't cover it with Nandoes. In fact it would make a great carpark anybody ever thought of that?
As for Newell he will be a worried man. I can't see Hallett binning him from HP but he will never ever have the blind eye turned to him that he did by Brent which was the thing that showed Brent up for the nasty individual that he is. As for deleting the political stuff wow. Sound like the actions of a chauffeur who's lost his meal ticket feck off Nool.
Whatever will he said about Brent doing what's right for the club he's been forced out by Hallett which I reckon has been going on behind the scenes for months now, big shit indeed.
Now let's celebrate what James Brent has achieved at HP, the James Brent memorial Portacabins! Yes he actually built something!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:34 am

Jethro wrote:
What do we do now it's over sort of...

How about supporting the team...and getting behind Derek Adams as he sorts out what his best eleven is.

Some already starting to claw at Simon Hallett before this happened.....and now David Felwick can get some of your broadsides as well.

Hounding Brent will continue of course....plus Ian Newell.... yes ATD still has a few targets before it goes the UKIP route into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 am

zyph wrote:
Jethro wrote:
What do we do now it's over sort of...

How about supporting the team...and getting behind Derek Adams as he sorts out what his best eleven is.

Some already starting to claw at Simon Hallett before this happened.....and now David Felwick can get some of your broadsides as well.

Hounding Brent will continue of course....plus Ian Newell.... yes ATD still has a few targets before it goes the UKIP route into oblivion.

A final post from a closet Brentite. How about supporting the team? I think 99% of us do that a lot more than you in fact even me in my boycott days has caught more matches than you so take your forelock and give it a rest old boy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 am

When Brent took over we had fans watching from all four sides of the stadium and a limited but working infra-structure. When his departure was announced we had played our first game in front of a three sided stadium with no signs of significant progress and a devastated stadium infra-structure.

And he has still achieved his HHP land grab even if it is scaled down.

On the pitch we have been promoted from a division we should never have been in at all.

That's his stark on- and off-pitch legacy.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:41 am

Suppose for the last time can wheel this out.
"It is possible to support the club,but not what Brent is doing with it "

feckin brentites feck off with him
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:42 am

beesrus wrote:
This is the best news to come out of Home Park in 10 years. Absolutely delighted. Maybe a lot of us Brent detractors should pat ourselves on the back.Our clear message to Brent must have hit him over the years, and NO person is immune to community dislike. Well done ATD, well done Freechat, well done all those on boycott that have made their views known in other ways.
Fantastic brilliant news that the deal has seen the CLUB buy back Brent's former pension pot at HHP. Big big shit even Razz
Hallett has to be congratulated on clawing back HHP. Looks like he will be far more stand off than Brent with Felwick returning as chair, and Adams being given more clout with the Board.
I'm a happy bunny today and am delighted that the chair Felwick is a real Plymouthian and comes from an employee owned business background.
We're going to need some new stickers Al. Howzabout some celebratory ones ? flower

All in hand my dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:42 am

The picture on the back page of the erald is a horror!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 am

zyph wrote:

ATD will never reach not666 proportions of oblivion zyph Sleep
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:45 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
While Brent has a 30 per cent stake then unfortunately the associated stooges will still be hanging around in the peripherals.

Far lower down in the food chain then they were though.

It's still BRENT OUT for me as long as he has any connection with the club.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:48 am

Sorry Zyph, but you really do continue to express yourself as Earwego said as a closet Brentie.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am

Postey starts to rewrite the Brent years history book from the get go,

JB was open from the start – yes he would make money for his family and he was clear in his vision for the club, it had to be sustainable and not rely on a sugar Daddy.

This is simply not true. Myself and numerous others had concerns that he was a property developer and he would assett strip the club for my part I was banned from pasoti as we're countless others with you and one of your handlers assuring us that no way was he a property developer and his only interest was saving the club.
Was it worth alienating yourself with hundreds of the fanbase just to brown nose a loser LMFAO. Hang your head in shame you weasel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
A rather large blackbird is telling me this was fake news. Very interesting in light of overnight developments. Cant quite imagine Dunsford would incriminate himself but nothing surprises me any more

One of the other lads here on ATD also described it as "staged" few days ago with no contractor in the photo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It wouldn't surprise me, it would allow Brent to protect his legacy as the one that got the stadium refurb even though his tacking on his other shit could have actually ruined it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

Well, I said ages ago that I thought SH would take full control.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 am

God but I feel sick now after reading just one page of the who can take JB further down their throat contest. Best chairman we've ever had? Are these people 16 or do they just not remember the CCC days with Ollies team? Warnock and the playoff final win, and turning up at HP when you just feckin knew that players like Tynan, Rafferty and Mariner would deliver the goods. Do they think when we were in the old second tier it's akin to league two nowadays?
Brent may have "saved" the club but feck me we have had to watch some shite since. The playoff defeat at Wembley will be indelibly marked on my brain as will the hopeless teams clogging about on our magnificent pitch.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:10 am

Les Miserable wrote:
zyph wrote:

ATD will never reach not666 proportions of oblivion zyph Sleep

And not only that but ATD will stand on its own two feet. If you don't do FB, which a lot of us don't, then you either have a forum that we are all banned from or this. It's not rocket science is it? I'd worry more where you are going to post, you never talk about the football, never go to games and only pop up to defend JB when the peasants revolt too much. I suppose whilst the build is happening you can discuss the ladder moving. Sleep
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:13 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

JB was open from the start – yes he would make money for his family and he was clear in his vision for the club, it had to be sustainable and not rely on a sugar Daddy.

This is simply not true. Myself and numerous others had concerns that he was a property developer and he would assett strip the club for my part I was banned from pasoti as we're countless others with you and one of your handlers assuring us that no way was he a property developer and his only interest was saving the club.
Was it worth alienating yourself with hundreds of the fanbase just to brown nose a loser LMFAO. Hang your head in shame you weasel.

Why would anyone with any nounce trust a man who billed himself as a "reluctant owner" and "reluctant bidder" from day one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:15 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ian Newell, Deepthroat, Florrie Lindley, Porkus, Windsor Boys, DeLar, Kentish and HC YOU TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING! LMFAO great day for Argyle.
To me it sounds like Brent has been forced out, Hallett buying the HHP land is a very welcome surprise that I never expected lets just hope he doesn't cover it with Nandoes. In fact it would make a great carpark anybody ever thought of that?
As for Newell he will be a worried man. I can't see Hallett binning him from HP but he will never ever have the blind eye turned to him that he did by Brent which was the thing that showed Brent up for the nasty individual that he is. As for deleting the political stuff wow. Sound like the actions of a chauffeur who's lost his meal ticket feck off Nool.
Whatever will he said about Brent doing what's right for the club he's been forced out by Hallett which I reckon has been going on behind the scenes for months now, big shit indeed.
Now let's celebrate what James Brent has achieved at HP, the James Brent memorial Portacabins! Yes he actually built something!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:20 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

There is a post on here somewhere from Chip De Liar where he expresses concerns about Brent and pledges his loyalty to ATD lol

Not got time at the mo but it's deffo out there if someone wishes to search for it.
Back to top Go down
HalaArgyle

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:43 am

Anyone else feel like it was Christmas day waking up? Best news to come out the club since going into admin. Brent supporters being very aggresive towards fans that are happy that he no longer has majority sharehold. In years to come they will all be grateful when we aren't hemmed in forever, Hallett has saveeeeeed usssssss. Feel good factor finally back at Argyle & a very exciting next 5years are ahead, premiership? Who knows what is possible now.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 12:20 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Sorry Zyph, but you really do continue to express yourself as Earwego said as a closet Brentie.

You have no understanding of me...so please don't waste your time with saying... sorry zyph......never been a closet Brent follower...just thankful that he stopped us going into oblivion....it could have been Heaney and we know where that would have ended.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Sorry Zyph for misunderstanding that you are just thankful that James saved uzzzz and not a closet Brent believer.
Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent to stand down.   Brent to stand down. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent to stand down.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next