akagreengull
Czarcasm
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... Empty
PostSubject: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 pm

....put some quality in to Shezza's budget !!

Fcking dire.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 pm

So glad i have worked today and saved myself £21+ -two crap teams in a crap league in crap weather = CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 pm

he'll apologise with a tear in his eye to invited superfans 'its all my fault' yawn Sleep 
Back to top Go down

Agreed, hope his lip is trembling.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Id like to dedicate this precious point and post too PL2face and Dog breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:05 pm

You lot need a reality check, the HHP development is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more important than the team, we'll have the best ground in the Skrill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Brent's total lack of ambition will see this club fold, still the arse kissers have the club they deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 pm

God give me strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Yeah but it was a point against the mighty Accy - you know the club propping up the 92!! That'll mean many extra pints tonight to numb the pain!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Just get it built clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:49 pm

still i see some sheep trying to justify the fact we appear to be going backwards and no where near going forwards on and off the pitch.

does Rome have to be in ashes around their feet before they start to see the matches being light?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm

It is all doom and gloom over on PASOTI.

Looks like the tide is turning over there at last ,and good for them too. Many are now questioning Brent,the new Grandstand,Sheridan,the playing budget etc-etc.

Some want Warnock back ASAP,even Sturrock got a mention too.

This once fine club has now become a laughing stock and the rot will continue to destroy it. God,is there anyone out there who can put some money into the club ( notably the team) as Brent does not want to,that is for sure (other than loans).

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:18 pm

The most surprising thing for me today was that I found out, amazingly, that I still actually do give a shit. Mad 

I was fuming as it got towards the final whistle (hence this thread), and the one team that actually had some belief wasn't wearing green.

You live and learn. I've learnt today that four pints ain't enough to get you thru 90 minutes of Brentral Argyle these days...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm sure this will be classed as a knee jerk reaction but the only outcome I can see for this season is yet another relegation battle.

Look how far we've feckin come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 pm

I wonder if Mr.Brent will listen this time, and replace Sheridan quicker than he eventually decided to replace Fletcher? Or will he listen to his crazy gang of sycophants and believe everything is just dandy?

Mr.Brent, grow a pair and nip this in the bud please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Jello wrote:
I wonder if Mr.Brent will listen this time, and replace Sheridan quicker than he eventually decided to replace Fletcher? Or will he listen to his crazy gang of sycophants and believe everything is just dandy?

Mr.Brent, grow a pair and nip this in the bud please.
i think you will find the problem is the latter rather then the former.
Nip Brent in the bud and his toadies and its job done as far as i am concerned
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Not too sure about another relegation battle yet,as there are teams who are worse than us ?. But I can see the point in the comment.

Having said that,the next two league games are very important. The away visit to chums up the road will be tough and then the live tv fixture Vs Portsmouth straight after. I would settle for four points from those two. A draw at SJP,followed by a victory over Portsmouth ( who are not doing too great so far).

Whether Argyle can raise their game for those two fixtures is another question though.

Sheridan has got to get this team playing,and playing well ASAP. We saw at Birmingham what they can do,you could also add Cheltenham to that. For some unknown reason the team are not performing at the moment and that is a major concern. The buck stops at the manager's feet,he is the one who picks the team and lays out the tactics.

Why did he not throw Harvey in from the start,why did he not throw Andres in from the start. Only he knows that answer. Reid is useless at the best of times,along with Morgan too. I did not go today,but listened to the game on Radio Devon. How the feck can players miss sitters like they did today.

Accrington came for a point and got that,and fair play to them.

I still have faith in Sheridan,but that will change if improvements are not forthcoming soon.

Some on PASOTI believe Sheridan could resign,sooner rather later. That I could well believe tbh and If that were to happen,then the shit would certainly hit the fan..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:58 pm

I see Nigel Clough has just been sacked. Worth a sniff?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Sheridan resign? And forfeit more than two and a half years pay on the remainder of his contract?

I doubt it very much.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sheridan resign? And forfeit more than two and a half years pay on the remainder of his contract?

I doubt it very much.

But he may decide that is better than a dent in his reputation.

I imagine he must be quite frustrated with the way things are going at the club and it can't fill him with joy to see millions being spent on a development yet he has just pennies to spend on the team.

I don't think he'll resign yet, but I do think he would resign before he was pushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Pretty much any lower half team in this division would rip your arm off for Sheridan.
The problem is the arsehole banker and his unholy entourage..get rid of that lot and PAFC could be saved in the long run.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 pm

I wouldn't blame him for getting out soon - with a Machiavellian chairman and an incompetent Board he must think he's stepped into some kind of horrible parallel universe. The words chalice and poisoned come to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All blaming it on Sheridan..patheic.

There are none so blind.........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 am

Jello wrote:
I see Nigel Clough has just been sacked. Worth a sniff?
"Steve", that's silly.
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

God give me strength

Rome is Burning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....   FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT.... Empty

Back to top Go down

FCUK THE STAND BRENT YOU UTTER CNUT....
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next